FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ropes and knots etc.

Ropes and knots etc.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been meaning to post on this for sometime now. I have a question about the title of this post. I see many pics on fab where folks are tied in the most wonderful and intricate series of ropes and knots and having never been involved in that i was wondering what you get out of it? firstly as the person being tied and also the person doing the tying up. Is it a prelude to sex, a control/helplessness thing. Once the person is tied up what do you do then, leave them tied up or just untie then again. Some of the knots must have taken ages to tie too and some of the positions look somewhat uncomfortable too (of course i may be wrong in that). I just wanted to get a bit of an insight and understanding about it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Different strokes for different folks - peeps get different things from it I guess

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look up Shibari or rope work. And rigging have a read and see what you think. It's an art and very visually pleasing aswell as a skill x

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

for lily the feel of rope against her skin is part of it plus slowly being made to feel more and more helpless and vunerable . position of rope and knots can be very sensual if they are positioned right . being in discomfort and or unable to move without making things worse is a head space game move and you make it worse dont move and it continues to hurt its alot about creating a mind fuck . what do i get from it the pleasure of bringing pleasure to my girl and get her into her headspace . is it a prelude to sex sometimes yes sometimes no depending on where or when the scene is taking place .

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love being tied up and if it looks nice and I can get some good pics out of it, even better. I like the feeling of being restrained and teased. I'm going to order my own rope this week so I can learn a bit of shibari myself

"Look up Shibari or rope work. And rigging have a read and see what you think. It's an art and very visually pleasing aswell as a skill x"

I will Definately look it up, thank you. Yes the artistry and intricacy of some of it is fascinating and a pleasure to look at. X

"for lily the feel of rope against her skin is part of it plus slowly being made to feel more and more helpless and vunerable . position of rope and knots can be very sensual if they are positioned right . being in discomfort and or unable to move without making things worse is a head space game move and you make it worse dont move and it continues to hurt its alot about creating a mind fuck . what do i get from it the pleasure of bringing pleasure to my girl and get her into her headspace . is it a prelude to sex sometimes yes sometimes no depending on where or when the scene is taking place ."

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Very interesting x

"I love being tied up and if it looks nice and I can get some good pics out of it, even better. I like the feeling of being restrained and teased. I'm going to order my own rope this week so I can learn a bit of shibari myself "

Fantastic! Good luck with it. Let me know how you get on with it x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I love being tied up and if it looks nice and I can get some good pics out of it, even better. I like the feeling of being restrained and teased. I'm going to order my own rope this week so I can learn a bit of shibari myself

Fantastic! Good luck with it. Let me know how you get on with it x"

YouTube is quite a good source

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We attended a party in London and the host had a room specifically for being tied.

I was very very hesitant to try it as much as I like to be sub depending how you are tied there is no way of getting out from it.

If you know someone you wholeheartedly trust to do it correctly it can be very very sexy.

"for lily the feel of rope against her skin is part of it plus slowly being made to feel more and more helpless and vunerable . position of rope and knots can be very sensual if they are positioned right . being in discomfort and or unable to move without making things worse is a head space game move and you make it worse dont move and it continues to hurt its alot about creating a mind fuck . what do i get from it the pleasure of bringing pleasure to my girl and get her into her headspace . is it a prelude to sex sometimes yes sometimes no depending on where or when the scene is taking place ."
got this spot on but it can be purely sexual or purely art as well nice rope work in your photos both

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have a full suspension picture purely made up of rope and very comfortable it was and a very good evening was had I love rope work from someone you trust obviously

"I have a full suspension picture purely made up of rope and very comfortable it was and a very good evening was had I love rope work from someone you trust obviously "
has to be that trust

» Add a new message to this topic