FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > can admin still do anything?

can admin still do anything?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xkinkycouplexx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

we met up with a couple a couple of months ago, but without our knowledge took a picture of me (saphire) and the female and then put it up on fab today.

reported it to admin and also sent them a message saying we was a annoyed they had done it without permission or even knowing about it and they have deleted it.

can admin still do anything? if anything we know it will only be a ’dont do it again’ but its now gone so we dont really know

xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

They have deleted the pic, what more would you like admin to do?

Haywards Heath

as messaged them after and was deleted after i had reported it just asking would it just be ignored as a report as reported just before, havent had this before so bit clueless to be honest

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't sweat couple has deleted at your request noted that you have body and face pics in your gallery so what's the problem don't think administration will do a lot to be honest

Haywards Heath

thats what we thought to be honest just wanted another opinion as it was deleted between us, thanks for clearing that up for sure

xx

There's a law against this now. Maybe 2 or 3 since you didn't know the picture existed. Have a Google, inform said couple of the laws and take it from there. We'd go to the police to be perfectly honest but we're quite brazen.

"we met up with a couple a couple of months ago, but without our knowledge took a picture of me (saphire) and the female and then put it up on fab today.

reported it to admin and also sent them a message saying we was a annoyed they had done it without permission or even knowing about it and they have deleted it.

can admin still do anything? if anything we know it will only be a ’dont do it again’ but its now gone so we dont really know

xx"

Some pics of us are all over previous meets profiles .

We don't care to be honest

Haywards Heath

"we met up with a couple a couple of months ago, but without our knowledge took a picture of me (saphire) and the female and then put it up on fab today.

xx

Some pics of us are all over previous meets profiles .

We don't care to be honest "

we wouldnt have cared but just even a mention of it would have been fair, was just not knowing anything that annoyed us really, we would have had no issues at all otherwise really

xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"as messaged them after and was deleted after i had reported it just asking would it just be ignored as a report as reported just before, havent had this before so bit clueless to be honest

xx"

No, Admin will do some checks to make sure the pic has been removed.