FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whats wrong

Whats wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I could sit on here and send 20/30/40 messages to people, typing out each individual message and being as polite as i can be, but i am lucky to get 1 reply what am i doing wrong people??

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *VK_RugbyCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

"I could sit on here and send 20/30/40 messages to people, typing out each individual message and being as polite as i can be, but i am lucky to get 1 reply what am i doing wrong people??

Thanks "

Nothing probably it's just a fact that there's a lot more single guys on here than single women and not all couples don't want to play with single guys ... It's that supply and demand conundrum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I could sit on here and send 20/30/40 messages to people, typing out each individual message and being as polite as i can be, but i am lucky to get 1 reply what am i doing wrong people??

Thanks "

you must be doing better than you say you are as you have 3 verifications from meets...

3 people out of about a thousand that ive messaged!!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Probably nothing. Many will be put off by your age, nothing you can do about that tho, many will be put off by the fact that you can't accommodate. Some will be put off by the fact that you didn't do your dishes and have a tidy up before you took the pic. You have met people, so you know it's not impossible, just keep at it, stay polite, get involved in the forums.....and most of all have fun!

Mate, don't let it get to you. There's no guarantee that even if you do get a reply that it will go any further than messaging.

It's quite common for people to just suddenly stop messaging mid chat.

Nothing is certain until your face to face and even then they have the right to say no

To be fair your profile looks pretty good a bit short on text but whats there tells us about you i reckon its just a case of getting screwed by the male to female ratio patience is your freind

Well for me, the pose photo, not for me thanks, it gives the impression that person loves them-self too much. The messy clothes on the floor and the dishes on the side. your age.

BUT, these are all MY personal perceptions, don't take them too personally.

You've met some, that puts you WAYYYYYYYY ahead of the majority on here, so be happy and enjoy your superiority

Thanks for all the help surely people dont care about the dishes and my t shirt lying on the seat

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Thanks for all the help surely people dont care about the dishes and my t shirt lying on the seat "

Believe me, yea they do!

"Thanks for all the help surely people dont care about the dishes and my t shirt lying on the seat "

You'd be surprised what people pick fault in buddy

"Mate, don't let it get to you. There's no guarantee that even if you do get a reply that it will go any further than messaging.

It's quite common for people to just suddenly stop messaging mid chat.

Nothing is certain until your face to face and even then they have the right to say no "

This is very true.

"Thanks for all the help surely people dont care about the dishes and my t shirt lying on the seat

You'd be surprised what people pick fault in buddy "

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Ha ha..you so under-estimate all of us fabbers.

Some even look at the finger nails in the pics.

And the remote on on the settee! NOPE, I can't cope..we can't meet. Show me your finger nails.

Maybe theres a reason my fingernails werent in the picture

I'm finding it the same. Some one asked me for a pic and had no pic up themselves ??!??

No guarantees as I'm genuine but sometimes people ain't interested or I just ain't that good !

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Thanks for all the help surely people dont care about the dishes and my t shirt lying on the seat

And the remote on on the settee! NOPE, I can't cope..we can't meet. Show me your finger nails. "

..don't you know that the remote is the standard size guide in fabs OP? It shouldn't be on the settee..

» Add a new message to this topic