FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help needed

help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *op2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North west

My wife keeps telling me to dominate her in the bedroom but as much as I try I can't seem to do it. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What kind of domination does she want?

Another question is what kind of domination play are you having difficulty with?

For example I know I could be dom if there was a naughty secretary around, but in no way could I cause bruises or bleeding to someone.

North west

Just wants me to take control of her but somehow I can't seem to get the better of her even though I think I have

"Just wants me to take control of her but somehow I can't seem to get the better of her even though I think I have "

If it's a case of her being able to get away from you during a bit of rough, try restraints.

Personally I that's a difficult dynamic for a husband and wife, who would otherwise have an equal relationship. I generally look to other men for that psychology, and he will be Dom with other women. I'm also a great believer in there being a D/s chemistry. I've play with a number of Doms including my husband, but very few does do I have a natural D/s chemistry. It's either there or it's not, but it's not the same as sexual chemistry. And besides not all men can be Dom anyway.

North west

Had a mmf and she was very submissive and will do as she is told when there's only us but I think your right might try restraints x

"Had a mmf and she was very submissive and will do as she is told when there's only us but I think your right might try restraints x"
then when shes tied up blind fold her and ask her who she thinks she is telling you what to do.....then tease her till shes in a puddle on the floor.... make sure you stay dressed maybe wear a suit but make sure she's naked... its all about mental control really

Try tying her up and blind folding her and leave her there for a few minutes Waiting for the anticipation to build. Blow on her lightly but don't touch her at all, she can hear you but can't see you! It's all about mystery!

Ultimately it is about the natural you and what your comfort zone is and that may not be dominant in any way.

What might help is another site I am not allowed to advertise on here and/or going to fetish socials or clubs, both Warrington and Workington have socials but from where you are you would need to travel for club type events. It is worth going though, even just to observe people in a D/s dynamic and what they do.

Good luck and have fun, we do

» Add a new message to this topic