FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No luck finding older women who are interested

No luck finding older women who are interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title suggests. Just messages from guys and girls my age asking for meets, but I can do that when I am out on nights out etc.

My profile is not rude or 'milf hunter'. Yes the username was a bad choice two years ago.

Can I please have some advice as to why no older women are interested at all

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe they like men older than them

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Possibly the bit in your profile that says you're bored of girls your age and want a real women. All us older women were young once and having been around the block rarely appreciate it when other women are insulted in order to try and flatter us.

My advice is that you will struggle to find an older woman whatever your profile all you can do is contact women you find attractive and treat us all in the same way.

Good luck.

"Possibly the bit in your profile that says you're bored of girls your age and want a real women. All us older women were young once and having been around the block rarely appreciate it when other women are insulted in order to try and flatter us.

My advice is that you will struggle to find an older woman whatever your profile all you can do is contact women you find attractive and treat us all in the same way.

Good luck."

Thanks! I will get that changed

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Possibly the bit in your profile that says you're bored of girls your age and want a real women. All us older women were young once and having been around the block rarely appreciate it when other women are insulted in order to try and flatter us.

Good luck.

Thanks! I will get that changed "

Oh did my comment get overlooked as im not old enough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck."

Exactly this

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

cos i have two kids older than you and i could be your mother, which is a complete turnoff (im sure you are a nice guy) but i am too old for you

"Maybe they like men older than them"
Not overlooked! I was at the office so only glanced! 27 is older and sexy. X

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Thought the 30 year old MILF next door was supposed to be into?

Yes she is...? But she is not on here

[Removed by poster at 14/09/16 18:52:22]

"As the title suggests. Just messages from guys and girls my age asking for meets, but I can do that when I am out on nights out etc.

My profile is not rude or 'milf hunter'. Yes the username was a bad choice two years ago.

Thanks in advance."

In all honesty, I don't think there are very many older ladies who are interested in men as young as you. Of course there will be a few, but by and large I don't think there is a market for what you are suggesting. There are so many late teen/early twenties men who post on these forums asking why they can't find the ellusive 'Mrs Robinson'.

I think the biggest problem is that most ladies with life experience don't share the fact that they're on Fab with their social circle. I've spoken to a couple of ladies in their 50s and 60s and none of them has been recommended by a friend to try Fab...they've all stumbled across it whilst browsing online.

Ladies...tell your friends about Fab.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I think the biggest problem is that most ladies with life experience don't share the fact that they're on Fab with their social circle. I've spoken to a couple of ladies in their 50s and 60s and none of them has been recommended by a friend to try Fab...they've all stumbled across it whilst browsing online.

Ladies...tell your friends about Fab."

my friends are not interested in the amount of messages, the types of messages and the offers from here. they are more sensitive than i am, you need a thick skin to be on here and deal with the rough with the smooth..puts all the women i know off and they aren't all 'vanilla' either..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think the biggest problem is that most ladies with life experience don't share the fact that they're on Fab with their social circle. I've spoken to a couple of ladies in their 50s and 60s and none of them has been recommended by a friend to try Fab...they've all stumbled across it whilst browsing online.

Ladies...tell your friends about Fab."

No way! My friends would all clutch their pearls and swoon

Doncaster

"Yes she is...? But she is not on here"

to the best of your knowledge she's not

"As the title suggests. Just messages from guys and girls my age asking for meets, but I can do that when I am out on nights out etc.

Thanks in advance."

You do know you can change your name?

"Yes she is...? But she is not on here

to the best of your knowledge she's not "

If she is I would probably pass out

I think it wanted me to go gold for that but no use if I'm not meeting people

Doncaster

Thanks in advance.

You do know you can change your name? "

So OP you were illegally on the site at age 17 then?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

AS I began to read the profile I was instantly bored by the stats that appear on your profile anyway, age, height etc.

Then that you're looking for a fitness freak stopped me reading any further

Damn it!! You are so far away!! 2 of my favourite meets were with guys your age

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I have a grandson almost your age and a lot of ladies will have children your age and older and it just does not feel right, to me, personally. But I do hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck

Good luck."

Since when is an insult to say he is bored if younger woman?If is his reality ,he saying the truth! Nothing wrong with that ! We all different not everyone thinks the same way!!

With!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

If you want an older woman you aren't going to get one unless you put some legwork in. Join a swingers club, meet women and impress them with you wit, maturity and respect. If you behave you are sure to have some success. I have played with young guys - though unfortunately none have been very impressive. They have usually been far too full of themselves and not very accomplished.

Drop the bizarre "alpha male" tag and reinvent yourself to show you are different!

Go a club mate! And to Curvymama.. Have you got a problem with this lad? Constant questioning, do you like him?

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"cos i have two kids older than you and i could be your mother, which is a complete turnoff (im sure you are a nice guy) but i am too old for you"

This......is one of the main reasons.

Thanks in advance."

Preferences dude, preferences! You say that you are getting messages though, even if those messages are not from the type of people you are seeking. Count that as a blessing at least, some of us folk on Fab hardly ever receive messages!

Good luck in your search though sir, hopefully someone you are looking for will get in touch with you soon!

Doncaster

"Go a club mate! And to Curvymama.. Have you got a problem with this lad? Constant questioning, do you like him? "

i apologise I didn't know there was a law on a public forum that I can ask a question or two

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

A little bit of advice;

Guys who call themselves " alpha male" rarely are . And probably don't actually understand what actually makes a man an alpha.

The more mature ladies know this too .

Damn too! Just my luck

Good luck.Since when is an insult to say he is bored if younger woman?If is his reality ,he saying the truth! Nothing wrong with that ! We all different not everyone thinks the same way!!"

Thank you! Nice to have people not always attack each other! Have a lovely evening !

Thanks in advance.

Preferences dude, preferences! You say that you are getting messages though, even if those messages are not from the type of people you are seeking. Count that as a blessing at least, some of us folk on Fab hardly ever receive messages!

Good luck in your search though sir, hopefully someone you are looking for will get in touch with you soon! "

Cheers buddy! Best of luck too! The suit pic will work wonders with the younger ladies

"Go a club mate! And to Curvymama.. Have you got a problem with this lad? Constant questioning, do you like him? "

I have considered clubs, but its a massive step up. Ideally I need to go with someone even if its just to the bar.

"Go a club mate! And to Curvymama.. Have you got a problem with this lad? Constant questioning, do you like him?

i apologise I didn't know there was a law on a public forum that I can ask a question or two

"

He asked a question, you asked him if he was on here at 17 illegally. No relation to his question.

Thanks buddy. Struggle to stand up to people on here as I just get labelled immature etc.

Doncaster

"Go a club mate! And to Curvymama.. Have you got a problem with this lad? Constant questioning, do you like him?

He asked a question, you asked him if he was on here at 17 illegally. No relation to his question. "

No law says you have to stay on topic either

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Thanks in advance."

You can use the filters to prevent folk outside your preferences contacting you . Today's top tip..courtesy of the top tip supply co.. .likely.. tomorrow's as well

He asked a question, you asked him if he was on here at 17 illegally. No relation to his question.

"

Are you a busy body in real life as well?

Doncaster

Are you a busy body in real life as well?"

No my comment was actually made to help the OP if people were to look at it logically

Just to confirm 2 years was an estimate joined when I turned 18.

"A little bit of advice;

Guys who call themselves " alpha male" rarely are . And probably don't actually understand what actually makes a man an alpha.

The more mature ladies know this too ."

Very true.

Anyone (of any age) calling himself an alpha male makes me laugh and move right on by.

I would never meet a guy younger than my children and I have 2 that are older than you....feels wrong

"I would never meet a guy younger than my children and I have 2 that are older than you....feels wrong "

Same here, just seems wrong!

Ladies...tell your friends about Fab.

No way! My friends would all clutch their pearls and swoon "

Lol...I bet if they actually KNEW about Fab, you'd definitely find at least a few of them on here shortly afterwards, naked apart from those pearls

You don't have to actually sit them down and lecture them about it...!!! Lol. Just drop the odd hint, or give the conversation a nudge in the right direction on a girly night in or out ...and I bet there'd be a secretly moist pussy or two if the conversation just happened to brush over the topic

I have considered clubs, but its a massive step up. Ideally I need to go with someone even if its just to the bar."

But you're mature and alpha...why do you need someone to hold your hand?

"A little bit of advice;

The more mature ladies know this too ."

"A little bit of advice;

The more mature ladies know this too .

"

Agreed

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

This is probably the hardest site I've ever come across to get meets from. Try other online apps instead

although i dont have issues with anybody over the age of 18 being on here i think about what i and my kids were doing at that age and it was out and about with their mates -

"Yes she is...? But she is not on here

to the best of your knowledge she's not

If she is I would probably pass out "

Pass out what an alpha male pass out.....nooooooo surely not

"Thanks buddy. Struggle to stand up to people on here as I just get labelled immature etc."

Why is it a struggle to stand up to people thought you was a alpha male

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Yes she is...? But she is not on here"

Why does she have to be on here? Nothing to stop you approaching people in the real world.

"although i dont have issues with anybody over the age of 18 being on here i think about what i and my kids were doing at that age and it was out and about with their mates - "

I work go to the gym and go out and use this. Time management not all 'kids' are the same.

"Thanks buddy. Struggle to stand up to people on here as I just get labelled immature etc.

Why is it a struggle to stand up to people thought you was a alpha male "

Chill out you have piped up already.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I have considered clubs, but its a massive step up. Ideally I need to go with someone even if its just to the bar."

If you were at Abfab or quest when I was there I'd give you a go

But I wouldnt go with you, prefer guys with balls

"I have considered clubs, but its a massive step up. Ideally I need to go with someone even if its just to the bar.

If you were at Abfab or quest when I was there I'd give you a go

But I wouldnt go with you, prefer guys with balls "

I would happily except. Until next time

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Your not too young you just haven't encountered the right ladies on here yet remember for every woman there is probably 5 men or more so we get in undated...

Young is good but some women don't wanna feel life they are shagging their son or something

Your pics are very nice btw OP

» Add a new message to this topic