FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not reading profiles

Not reading profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *classylady OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

What is it with people not reading a full profile?

Ive been here before as a couple and a single female so i know how it works.

But what drives me up the wall is people not reading a full profile. Then they get they arse if I delete the message without a reply. I really try hard to be polite and reply to as many messages as possible but god its driving me insane tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you block them at the same time as deleting them there's no chance for them to get arsey.

Sanity is restored to your mind.

Job done.

You're welcome

Birmingham

I feel bad just deleting and then blocking but i think you may be right. I understand everyones not got alot of time on their hands but some of the stuff!!! Give me strength

It's not real life....it's a website. ...just brush it off and worry about important stuff x

By *razysexysingleWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

In my experience replying to messages from people you're not interested in just causes more emails. When they ask why you're not interested or why you're not their type..... So sadly I do the delete and block often, saves time and allows you to focus on the people you do want to meet.

It is annoying when people don't read profiles though.

Agree, delete and block. Saves a lot of hassle. They're very unlikely to be entertaining or respect boundaries when they meet you if they can't take the time and courtesy of reading about you in the first instance.

The gems that are on here will invest the time and effort.

I have a similar problem, I send a message and without even looking at the message or profile it gets deleted

"Agree, delete and block. Saves a lot of hassle. They're very unlikely to be entertaining or respect boundaries when they meet you if they can't take the time and courtesy of reading about you in the first instance.

The gems that are on here will invest the time and effort. "

Exactly this

Yes agreed.

Block delete and move on.

Don't feel bad...I used to ..but got fed up with replying.

I'm sure they don't give a second thought that they are not what your looking for. It's Fab I'm afraid.

At least if the message is deleted it indicates it's been noticed. The main difficulty is if the message is unread and there's no evidence she's looked at your profile. Was it just missed amongst the hundreds? Is it worth sending another? There may be loads of other prospects in places like London, but up here in the frozen North you'd be surprised how few suitable playmates there really are...

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Maybe use your filters and block guy's in general then you can do the selecting and intiate contact with guys you like?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"At least if the message is deleted it indicates it's been noticed. The main difficulty is if the message is unread and there's no evidence she's looked at your profile. Was it just missed amongst the hundreds? Is it worth sending another? There may be loads of other prospects in places like London, but up here in the frozen North you'd be surprised how few suitable playmates there really are..."

If a message is deleted there's no telling if it was read first

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

"I have a similar problem, I send a message and without even looking at the message or profile it gets deleted"

A lot of women view in stealth mode so you wouldn't know if they had viewed your profile

"At least if the message is deleted it indicates it's been noticed. The main difficulty is if the message is unread and there's no evidence she's looked at your profile. Was it just missed amongst the hundreds? Is it worth sending another? There may be loads of other prospects in places like London, but up here in the frozen North you'd be surprised how few suitable playmates there really are...

If a message is deleted there's no telling if it was read first"

No but it means they've made some sort of conscious decision over it. We are working on crumbs here...

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"Agree, delete and block. Saves a lot of hassle. They're very unlikely to be entertaining or respect boundaries when they meet you if they can't take the time and courtesy of reading about you in the first instance.

The gems that are on here will invest the time and effort. "

This

Use it as a filter, we do and it works, we've seemingly managed to filter 90% of the single male population within a 50 mile radius

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The gems that are on here will invest the time and effort.

This

Use it as a filter, we do and it works, we've seemingly managed to filter 90% of the single male population within a 50 mile radius "

"What is it with people not reading a full profile?

Ive been here before as a couple and a single female so i know how it works.

But what drives me up the wall is people not reading a full profile. Then they get they arse if I delete the message without a reply. I really try hard to be polite and reply to as many messages as possible but god its driving me insane tonight "

When the pictures are as good as yours, who needs the words that go with them?

On a serious note, you stipulate a lot of things on your profile that you don't want, so I can see why you'd want people to read it. It certainly put me off messaging you, so it works for some of us

Birmingham

Thanks everyone. Advice taken on board x

It's your own fault!

If I was looking for a hot woman to hook up with, I'd see that first pic and I'd be messaging too!

"I have a similar problem, I send a message and without even looking at the message or profile it gets deleted

A lot of women view in stealth mode so you wouldn't know if they had viewed your profile "

I just wish people would just say no if they not interested, I know some get abuse but there no chance of that from me

I'd try not to get to angry about it. People don't read profiles properly for a variety of reasons, and even when they do they sometimes chose to ignore things in the hope that they might still get a meet.

I know it's hard, but would life be better if you just accepted it? I have to echo others advice and say you might want to put up different photo's which are less appealing, but give a broad outline of what you look like.

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

"I have a similar problem, I send a message and without even looking at the message or profile it gets deleted

A lot of women view in stealth mode so you wouldn't know if they had viewed your profile I just wish people would just say no if they not interested, I know some get abuse but there no chance of that from me"

There is no way to tell if you will get abuse after a reply until it happens unfortunately, and a lot of women prefer not to leave themselves open to it.

» Add a new message to this topic