FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi females judging bi males.

Bi females judging bi males.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames Whyte OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Are the majority of ladies on here, allegedly bi, under pressure from their male partners? What price honesty? Ok, so I'm devil's advocate here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I slept with women of my own accord, before i met the guy I've been seeing.

So no, not in my case.

By *nowbodyyounoMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Are the majority of ladies on here, allegedly bi, under pressure from their male partners? What price honesty? Ok, so I'm devil's advocate here."

I doubt it but it's possible, for sure.

Pressure would be abuse, in my book.

However, some ladies I know who are 'straight', claim they would have sex with another girl to fulfil their partner's FFM fantasy. Hard to believe but some other girls will simply be bi

Near Manchester Airport

Ladies' opinions please.

"Are the majority of ladies on here, allegedly bi, under pressure from their male partners? What price honesty? Ok, so I'm devil's advocate here."

I'm bi and its down to no ones preference but mine...

its also partly the reason why I'm no longer married...

I have had messages of men who want me to turn their wife bi, but I tell them it doesn't work like that...sad fuckers

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I am bi and love playing with women 1:1 for my own pleasure, nobody else's!

I'm 85% gay. No one pressuring me.

I was bi from an early age way before I met him...

not sure what your question has got to do with your title?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I thin there are some who do this, but I dont. I d it for my own pleasure and did before I met him. He is the same with men, he did it before he met me and still does.

No, I'm definitely bi & I've had ffms in the past, no pressure involved.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Bi curious here so still exploring my bi side....no pressure as it was my idea lol

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

I was bi curious many years ago and after encouragement from my then boyfriend (I was seriously shy) we had a ffm. To be fair on him he was great and it couldn't have gone any better

"I was bi from an early age way before I met him...

not sure what your question has got to do with your title?"

Glad it wasn't just me that was confused

i play with women but do not count myself as bi... no pressure.. if i dont want to then i dont.. has to be the right situation.

Near Manchester Airport

Am openly bi. Was advised that my profile was putting ladies and couples off. Help.......!!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't think that bi ladies do judge bi men. This also has nothing to do with your post. ..

There will be some ladies who are only playing with women to please their partner. Which doesn't bode well for the relationship in my opinion.

However, I have not come across this as far as I'm aware.

I am definitely bi as are many women on here to different degrees.

I don't find all women sexually attractive any more than I find all men attractive.

Nita

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Am openly bi. Was advised that my profile was putting ladies and couples off. Help.......!!!"

Its more likely to be putting off the 'straight' males in the couples as you obviously wouldn't be able to resist them ... or you would take their women away.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Am openly bi. Was advised that my profile was putting ladies and couples off. Help.......!!!"

It will only put off those not seeking bi men... Plenty are.

And what in your rational, reasonably intelligent, sane brain made you think "oh yeah that's good advice that I need to take" as opposed to "Hmmm well they can fuck right off"?

I have played with women in the past. I did enjoy it, but didn't feel a specific attraction towards the female. More getting carried away in the moment. I don't class myself as bisexual or bi-curious, simply because the attraction or intent is not there. Playing with women has never been down to pressure, it's always been my choice.

what on earth has that got to do with women being bi and under pressure from their partners?

"Am openly bi. Was advised that my profile was putting ladies and couples off. Help.......!!!

what on earth has that got to do with women being bi and under pressure from their partners?"

Karl Pilkington has a fab account...

We've met couples where the female on there profile stated they were bi,when they approached us the emphasis was " the female must be bi " when we met the female of the couple wasn't remotely bi we do think that some couples ( emphasis on SOME) put the female is bi as they think it will attract more couples when actually they are far from it.....our experience only

We haven't met any people who we believe is under pressure to partake in bi play by their partner, be that the male or female partner.

I love my bi side and I love Mr's bi side as it's a massive turn on for me.

We won't look at messages from men who say straight in their profile but bi in messages as we value honesty (to the man saying its offputting)

I have bicurious down as I'm not bisexual, and there's no biplayful option which I think is a better description. I don't fancy women particularly and wouldn't seek to meet them one on one, but I enjoy playing with them in a group situation, in the moment

I see what you're getting at. It's ok to be a bi female,but not a bi man? Possibly because the male of a couple is ok with ff sex,especially with him watching,but not with mm sex?

I'm inclined to think that two women licking,fingering and scissor sistering each others cunts is seen as less risky than men sucking and fucking each others arse holes,and also more of a turn on for both man and woman in a couple.

I'm not saying nobody likes mm sex,I'm one of the people who does,just that on here it's more acceptable for women to be openly bi than men. Which is why so many men hide the fact.

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"Bi curious here so still exploring my bi side....no pressure as it was my idea lol "

Same for me... I don't respond well to pressure so would never do that to please a guy....

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm straight and would never do anything bi just because a man wanted me to.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

What has this to do with judging bi males? or is this just a troll?

As we say we are more bi playful than bi but there isn't an option on here for that,we love all being involved and when it comes to guys we always want bi guys (always ignored but hey ho) but when we see a profile that has " we want female on female whilst men watch before joining in " nah not for us,seems to much towards the guys satisfaction.....although we respect there profile

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I'm bi maybe more than some as I've been in exclusive relationships with women. It's me that signed us up to Fab, although it's S that spends more of his time on the forums..Any pressure is on S, but he doesn't complain

H

Near Manchester Airport

[Removed by poster at 18/09/16 21:00:29]

Near Manchester Airport

[Removed by poster at 18/09/16 21:00:21]

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 00:04:42]

My wife forces me to sleep with men

"My wife forces me to sleep with men "

Oh you poor thing

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm most definitely Bi, I go to ladies only nights and love playing with other women at our meets, I'm definitely not doing it for Mr B. He doesn't mind though

Bun

I'm bi and play because I want to and love a woman's touch

Pip x

"My wife forces me to sleep with men

Oh you poor thing "

It's awful. They put their thingys in my mouth and up my bottom

I'm bi because I love a woman's body. I don't play with women because men want to see. Been in a ff relationship in the past and adored it until things went down hill. I would absolutely love to play with bi men if the opportunity arose!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It was because Kate wanted to explore her bi side thatvwe got into swinging at all. That said, now she's scratched that itch, she enjoys it but really only when it's part of say group play. As a male i can take it or leave it but then, The whole 2 women thing, while it can be and has been lovely, it's not at the top of my list of things to do. I much prefer seeing Kate with 1 or more guys... fortunately... so does she.

D

not sure your thread heading matches the question but im bi of my own accord - meet ladies alone at all fem events - no guys to impress there

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"not sure your thread heading matches the question but im bi of my own accord - meet ladies alone at all fem events - no guys to impress there "

What events are those? We've been looking for places where MJ can go without male hassle.

"not sure your thread heading matches the question but im bi of my own accord - meet ladies alone at all fem events - no guys to impress there

What events are those? We've been looking for places where MJ can go without male hassle.

"

townhouse every 2 months and cupids every month - check out the websites

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"not sure your thread heading matches the question but im bi of my own accord - meet ladies alone at all fem events - no guys to impress there

townhouse every 2 months and cupids every month - check out the websites

"

Thank you!

No man has made us bi !

"No man has made us bi !"

Damn. Has to give as well? Bugger

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Are the majority of ladies on here, allegedly bi, under pressure from their male partners? What price honesty? Ok, so I'm devil's advocate here.

I'm bi and its down to no ones preference but mine...

its also partly the reason why I'm no longer married...

I have had messages of men who want me to turn their wife bi, but I tell them it doesn't work like that...sad fuckers "

... can only agree with all you've said ... has the same here too ...

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I am bi and Jon is orally bi, I love to see him suck and wank other guys but some guys aren't comfortable with that, just the same as not every woman wants to play with a woman.... Each to their own

Jayne xx

» Add a new message to this topic