FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile update

Profile update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antasticMrFucks OP   Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Thinking my profile needs to be revamped any suggestions or tips are more than welcome. I'm a big boy I can take the rough with smooth so please be honest thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

Less cock pics. One would do if you choose to show one

Taunton

"Less cock pics. One would do if you choose to show one"

Thank you what one would you pic ? If any lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Less cock pics. One would do if you choose to show one

Thank you what one would you pic ? If any lol x "

The one without the Ugg boots in the background.u

Taunton

"Less cock pics. One would do if you choose to show one

Thank you what one would you pic ? If any lol x

The one without the Ugg boots in the background.u"

OK thanks they are not mine by the way ha ha (my daughters) never noticed them

You seem to be doing ok going by your veri summary so why change things??

Taunton

"You seem to be doing ok going by your veri summary so why change things??"

It's hard work being a single man on here (not that I mind a bit of hard work) but still want to stand out a little. I don't want to be an alright profile if that makes any sense xx

"You seem to be doing ok going by your veri summary so why change things??

It's hard work being a single man on here (not that I mind a bit of hard work) but still want to stand out a little. I don't want to be an alright profile if that makes any sense xx "

Whatever works for you, personally i prefer the person to the profile, no matter how much you stand out if you dont do it for the person reading it it probably wont happen lol

Taunton

It's hard work being a single man on here (not that I mind a bit of hard work) but still want to stand out a little. I don't want to be an alright profile if that makes any sense xx

Whatever works for you, personally i prefer the person to the profile, no matter how much you stand out if you dont do it for the person reading it it probably wont happen lol"

I agree completely and think I am the right sort of person but unfortunately there is alot of single men on these sites and if you profile doesn't catch there eye then it wouldn't matter if you were Brad Pitt lol xx

Whatever works for you, personally i prefer the person to the profile, no matter how much you stand out if you dont do it for the person reading it it probably wont happen lol

I agree completely and think I am the right sort of person but unfortunately there is alot of single men on these sites and if you profile doesn't catch there eye then it wouldn't matter if you were Brad Pitt lol xx "

Great attitude to have. If we receive a msg that interests us we look at the profile first then ask for a face pic so for us, profile needs to stand out

Taunton

I agree completely and think I am the right sort of person but unfortunately there is alot of single men on these sites and if you profile doesn't catch there eye then it wouldn't matter if you were Brad Pitt lol xx

Great attitude to have. If we receive a msg that interests us we look at the profile first then ask for a face pic so for us, profile needs to stand out "

so what do you think of profile than ??

You look like you have a nice body but have no public pics of it, only cock pics. Maybe add a nice torso shot?

Taunton

"You look like you have a nice body but have no public pics of it, only cock pics. Maybe add a nice torso shot?"

Thank you x

Taunton

"You look like you have a nice body but have no public pics of it, only cock pics. Maybe add a nice torso shot?"

Have uploaded one please let me know what you think x

"You look like you have a nice body but have no public pics of it, only cock pics. Maybe add a nice torso shot?

Have uploaded one please let me know what you think x "

Nice hun, women want to meet more than a cock so showing your body type I think is important.

Taunton

"You look like you have a nice body but have no public pics of it, only cock pics. Maybe add a nice torso shot?

Have uploaded one please let me know what you think x

Nice hun, women want to meet more than a cock so showing your body type I think is important. "

Thanks again any more tip feel free xx

» Add a new message to this topic