FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lacking confidence

Lacking confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Simply put I have non.

Mr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok so you tell yourself that everday yes? Any wonder you feel like crap... the way we feel on a daily basis starts with our own thought process. Start now by telling yourself you look great, you feel great and you have lots of self confidence...keep telling yourself that every moment you wake up and throughout the day... it will change your whole world my friend!

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"Ok so you tell yourself that everday yes? Any wonder you feel like crap... the way we feel on a daily basis starts with our own thought process. Start now by telling yourself you look great, you feel great and you have lots of self confidence...keep telling yourself that every moment you wake up and throughout the day... it will change your whole world my friend! "

Well said x

We lost ours or more to the point I did ( Mr) trying to get back on the bike so to speak but finding it really hard

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Simply put I have non.

Mr "

Getaway

From what I've see, you have oodles of the stuff

"Ok so you tell yourself that everday yes? Any wonder you feel like crap... the way we feel on a daily basis starts with our own thought process. Start now by telling yourself you look great, you feel great and you have lots of self confidence...keep telling yourself that every moment you wake up and throughout the day... it will change your whole world my friend! "

I do this every minute of the day, not to big myself up or make me feel better but because it's true

I have loads of confidence in many ways in other ways I have none

When it comes to my abilities I have loads, I know I'm good at my job, I know if anything needs doing around the house I can do it, bar anything to do with gas things like that I am confident in

But when it comes to my looks I have none

I'm confident that if people got to know me they would like me the thing is I think because of the way I look people won't bother getting to know me

That only works if you believe it though

If deep down inside you know you don't look great then your just putting on a show

I've tried it but no matter now many times I tell myself I look great I'm still a fat middle aged woman

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Simply put I have non.

Mr "

In what way? It's a sweeping statement Sexual confidence, confidence at work? Confidence with your looks? Confidence socially? Xx

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

In what way? It's a sweeping statement Sexual confidence, confidence at work? Confidence with your looks? Confidence socially? Xx"

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

But in relation to swinging it's mainly because of my.... Yep same old Crap from guy's.

My penis size or lack of.

There I said it.

Sorry

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

Getaway

From what I've see, you have oodles of the stuff"

Awww thanks, but I hide it very well xxx

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

In what way? It's a sweeping statement Sexual confidence, confidence at work? Confidence with your looks? Confidence socially? Xx

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

But in relation to swinging it's mainly because of my.... Yep same old Crap from guy's.

There I said it.

Sorry "

Having a big cock ain't always the high light you may think it to be

Im not very confident either i am a bbw lost a lot of weight x but still feel the same size i was b4 x am getting better x

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry "

Cock size isn't everything

Some of my best meets have been with guys who have been under average

Personally I find guys with smaller cocks put way more into the foreplay which I prefer anyway

Maybe just look for women who are size queens x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry "

Change what you can and find ways to be content with what you can't, that applies to every area of your life and if something affects you negatively stop doing it if possible. Easier said than done I know but to my knowledge there is no other way to find confidence.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry "

Sadly there isn't much you can do to change its size..

The shower 'parade' in public can be off putting for guys who are smaller than average.. chances are no one is really looking .. we're all self conscious of doing some things in public ..

Question ... Does it work.. ?

Question ... does it satisfy your partners ..?

If the answer to these questions is no being bigger isn't going to sort that.

You have a great body, if you have a great mind and personality who cares about cock size? If you can tantalise the mind, the body follows easily! I've had fun years ago with men who were very small manhoodwise and it was how well we got on that made me not care about the size of their cock. I got off easier and so did they! if you were closer and single I certainly wouldn't say no!

"You have a great body, if you have a great mind and personality who cares about cock size? If you can tantalise the mind, the body follows easily! I've had fun years ago with men who were very small manhoodwise and it was how well we got on that made me not care about the size of their cock. I got off easier and so did they! if you were closer and single I certainly wouldn't say no! "

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

And thanks for all the feedback and kind words.

To answer a few points.

I have no idea if I can satisfy other women, jools and I have been together for over 30 year's and the last person other than her I had sex with was 1985!

We have been swinging for about 4years and have been enjoying the experience.

But I just can't seem to get the confidence to go that bit further with women, I avoid getting into a situation that may lead to anything because of my lack of confidence.

And we all know a non confident guy is probably right up there with smelly armpits (which I don't have btw) of turn offs for women.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry "

I'm only average down there to be honest. Maybe a little bit more, but I'm not a measurer. N has made it clear she's not that bothered about big cocks either so there's something out there for us all

B

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

You were confident enough to find yourself a lovely lady by the looks of thing's so try not to be so hard on yourself

I think we all suffer with confidence issues at times. I'm having one today - sometimes things just make you feel shit about yourself.

But on the whole I try and focus on the good things about myself and generally to others I appear a confident person, only Paul really knows when I'm having a wobble

"I have loads of confidence in many ways in other ways I have none

When it comes to my abilities I have loads, I know I'm good at my job, I know if anything needs doing around the house I can do it, bar anything to do with gas things like that I am confident in

But when it comes to my looks I have none

I'm confident that if people got to know me they would like me the thing is I think because of the way I look people won't bother getting to know me

"

I think your a bloody good looking woman

By *pecialk300Woman  over a year ago

Westcliff on Sea ESSEX

I have lack of self confidence and very self conscious, mostly due to my size,, i feel I will be made fun of, especially by women,, my fwb is eager to get me to join his couples friends, and come out of my "straight shell",,, which I'm willing to give a try,,, but it's a very slow process,,but he's very understanding x this was all tested last night, meeting up with a couple he knows well, supposedly very understanding etc,,, but it all went well, until the "swap",,, i didn't feel comfy messing with a hubby infront of his wife,, and hearing my friend n the wife next to me, so off putting,,,, plus I've had issues finding comfy positions since I've not had a lot of full sex in a long time,,, so the swap was an awkward mix of body issues, physical issues,, that I blame myself for to spoiling the whole evening,,, just want to enjoy my sex life again,, I'm fine with my fwb, and even other single guys,to a point,,, but this issue of position entry being comfy (and I'm menopausal don't help) is knocking my confidence even more,,, i feel so bad for my fwb after last night sorry this was so long...... K x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Simply put I have non.

Mr "

Fantastic user name.

NARF!

I am the other half of Jools and the brain.

We have sat for hours talking over this issue.

I adore him and his cock. I can deep throat him....enough said!

We have two beautiful children because of him and our sex life is fantastic.

I just wish there was more that I could do to boost his confidence.

Love you mr brain

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I am the other half of Jools and the brain.

Love you mr brain "

He needs to listen to you doesn't he!

"I am the other half of Jools and the brain.

Love you mr brain

He needs to listen to you doesn't he! "

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Many blokes may be able to relate. I'm dating a stunning lady who I utterly adore who is 15 years younger... and there are times I look in the mirror and wonder what the hell she is doing with me.

But when a relationship is solid, it's not solid because of sex. Sex is just the topping

Sorry if this is unfair, but if your confidence is low, I doubt your missus having a single profile will help! We've dabbled with a single BBC, but I could only cope emotionally as I was looking after my gal during the session, and we never left each other's side

By *p to playMan  over a year ago

swad

My fella lost his when he found out he had cancer and had his leg amputated my arthritis gets me down but I cope was looking for a couple that would take my fella under there wing to play and help build his conference again but no luck

"Many blokes may be able to relate. I'm dating a stunning lady who I utterly adore who is 15 years younger... and there are times I look in the mirror and wonder what the hell she is doing with me.

But when a relationship is solid, it's not solid because of sex. Sex is just the topping

Sorry if this is unfair, but if your confidence is low, I doubt your missus having a single profile will help! We've dabbled with a single BBC, but I could only cope emotionally as I was looking after my gal during the session, and we never left each other's side

"

I agree with you about the sex just being a part of it. We have a super strong relationship. We talk about everything.

We've been together for a very long time and swinging is just making us stronger.

As for the single profile...it was his idea! Mainly to separate couples meeting us and single guys. So many couples won't meet us because we play with single guys.

When I feel low on confidence I reminisce about the time I took on chuck norris...

And won!

"Im not very confident either i am a bbw lost a lot of weight x but still feel the same size i was b4 x am getting better x "

Same here. Lost a lot of confidence over the weight I gained. Lost most of what I wanted to lose, but still see a very large woman looking back. It's a slow process regaining my confidence, especially after having someone who used to love putting me down on a daily basis. Slowly building my self esteem back up. Like you OP, I hide it well. But I'm of the mentality of fake it till you make it. It just takes a little more self belief evert day

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

So that means that maybe the women that are only interested in playing with certain men because of their cock size may not be interested in playing with you. Would you want to play with a woman that's only interested in cock size and nothing else?

We are what we are. You can't change it so own it. I would I hope that like us you guys are here for fun. People that want fun like you won't be worrying about your cock size only on the amount of fun that everyone is having.

A bigger cock doesn't equal more orgasms so stop stressing and practice your 'don't give a fuck' attitude. We all have things we worry about don't let them effect the fun you have life's to short...

"So that means that maybe the women that are only interested in playing with certain men because of their cock size may not be interested in playing with you. Would you want to play with a woman that's only interested in cock size and nothing else?

We are what we are. You can't change it so own it. I would I hope that like us you guys are here for fun. People that want fun like you won't be worrying about your cock size only on the amount of fun that everyone is having.

A bigger cock doesn't equal more orgasms so stop stressing and practice your 'don't give a fuck' attitude. We all have things we worry about don't let them effect the fun you have life's to short..."

I am a chronic over thinker!

Thanks for the message and thanks all for your support xx

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"So that means that maybe the women that are only interested in playing with certain men because of their cock size may not be interested in playing with you. Would you want to play with a woman that's only interested in cock size and nothing else?

A bigger cock doesn't equal more orgasms so stop stressing and practice your 'don't give a fuck' attitude. We all have things we worry about don't let them effect the fun you have life's to short...

I am a chronic over thinker!

Thanks for the message and thanks all for your support xx"

Need to get rid of that habit it'll hold you back lol

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Brainiacs can't just switch it off. We're thinkers, planners etc. Brains can't just switch off. I get that. It either needs fuelling or needs assurance to relax

"Ok so you tell yourself that everday yes? Any wonder you feel like crap... the way we feel on a daily basis starts with our own thought process. Start now by telling yourself you look great, you feel great and you have lots of self confidence...keep telling yourself that every moment you wake up and throughout the day... it will change your whole world my friend!

Well said x"

i agree but when people put you down its not that easy

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry

Having a big cock ain't always the high light you may think it to be"

no its not ive a big cock but lack self confidence its horrible sometimes

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

I don't know why you have no confidence!

We met at a social and you were hilariously funny, extremely sexy, dressed well, smelled gorgeous and were a pleasure to spend time with!

S&S (Mrs)

The problem is when you are shy or have no confidence then you are shy or you have no confidence. You can't just get over it, it takes either a change in circumstances where your confidence is built up or taking deliberate steps to learn how to overcome these things that are paralysing you.

Possibly small steps at meets, building up to sex. Manual dexterity and personality go a long way when meeting in person.

I go to parties where greedy girls attend and there are some big boys out there! l get through those situations by being the best l can be with the women l meet and not worrying about what other men have.

If it is worrying you take some time out as you have said elsewhere. Swinging is an optional extra, only fetish is for life.

"I don't know why you have no confidence!

We met at a social and you were hilariously funny, extremely sexy, dressed well, smelled gorgeous and were a pleasure to spend time with!

S&S (Mrs)"

Thank you very much you flatter me xxx

"I don't know why you have no confidence!

S&S (Mrs)

Thank you very much you flatter me xxx"

are you sure its all about confidence?

I used to think I had no confidence, but it turned out I was just an introvert...which is a very different thing

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Simply put I have non.

Mr

A bit of everything.

I am good at hiding it.

There I said it.

Sorry "

You must have seen all the threads about how most women don't care about cock size?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I used to be rally shy, have no confidence or self esteem.

I've worked on it a lot, including the positive thought process mentioned right at the beginning of the thread.

Getting your mindset right is the absolute key to it

» Add a new message to this topic