FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Which Club would you advise for Daytime visit

Which Club would you advise for Daytime visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just looking for some advice on the best clubs out there for daytime visits..am just starting to explore again...had a couple of disappointing club visits a few years back so just looking for advice or pearls of wisdom..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just looking for some advice on the best clubs out there for daytime visits..am just starting to explore again...had a couple of disappointing club visits a few years back so just looking for advice or pearls of wisdom..lol"

Depends which ones, only a few open during the day.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Cupids, Adam and Eves and Amour Spa are all open daytimes and Townhouse does daytime events from what I know of it (I have never been there personally).

Of those Cupids or Adam and Eves would be my choice but it would depend on the day as to which. You'd be best having a meet lined up eitherway

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest Leeds is open some afternoons.Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupid's and Amour have a few day time events that will be busy. Bonkathon at Amour and Greedy Girls at Cupid's. All the details are on the forum. Townhouse has its monthly Milf Mon. All great events. Can't talk about Adam and Eves apart from been once and never again.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Cupid's and Amour have a few day time events that will be busy. Bonkathon at Amour and Greedy Girls at Cupid's. All the details are on the forum. Townhouse has its monthly Milf Mon. All great events. Can't talk about Adam and Eves apart from been once and never again."

I will just add that I've heard Adam and Eves is busy but it's not somewhere I'd go for lots of reasons....

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Sunday afternoons in Chams have always been good when we've gone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would recommend townhouse as it's clean and very well staffed. Not been in the day but everytime we have been in the evening it was fabulous. Amour is one club we would never ever go to again.

Hope this helps a little

M

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers guys lots to think about and so many different opinions ..which is good...seems like some definite no no's.

The idea of getting a meet before going seems a good one...but easier said than done ...who dares wins and all that ..

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Townhouse have two daytime events, the Milf Monday and The Greedy Girls event.

Milf Monday is the first Monday of the month and Greedy Girls is the third Thursday.

Both are well attended and Townhouse is a really great club, spotlessly clean with a friendly atmosphere.

» Add a new message to this topic