FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying to find a fb

Trying to find a fb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mojee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Seriously struggling to find a fb for Emm . Yes she knows and no we aren't just a single guy pretending to be a couple lol. I work away for long periods and we both want someone to help with her needs but it really difficult. Once she finds a guy attractive and they've messaged for a while, either the guy makes some crappy excuse or goes unlos. It's getting to the point where she's going to give up on the idea. If anyone has tried this and succeeded can you give us some tips on ing out the fantasists and time wasters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There isn't any fine or fast way. Our way of doing it is chatting to the guys we like, establish how well we get on. The. We have a social with both of us. Then if all goes well then we will usually have some threesomes to make sure the dynamic is there. And finally if it is then I will meet them alone. This usually leads to me seeing them regularly and they then become a fb if that's what they want where Paul allows me to see them whenever I want.

However we don't actually search for a FB we search for guys I want to fuck, if they then become FBs then thats perfect. I currently have 2 guys I see regularly, thought we had 3 but that didn't work out.

Everyone needs to approach it the way it suits them

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Seriously struggling to find a fb for Emm . Yes she knows and no we aren't just a single guy pretending to be a couple lol. I work away for long periods and we both want someone to help with her needs but it really difficult. Once she finds a guy attractive and they've messaged for a while, either the guy makes some crappy excuse or goes unlos. It's getting to the point where she's going to give up on the idea. If anyone has tried this and succeeded can you give us some tips on ing out the fantasists and time wasters. "

It is not easy at all that i can assure you. I move around a lot for work and looking for a FWB is very difficult. Have had the same messages and let downs as you so do know how you feel.

Personally i have found FWB's and not from the site. Does depends on what you want. Does Emm want someone just for the physical or someone to chill with as well while you are away?

Its not easy but perhaps Emm would benefit from a 'single' girl profile. from some threads on here you'll see single fems inundated with messages & some couples have single profiles too. As long as Emm is honest about it just being what it is maybe she will have more luck.

Good luck to you both

"There isn't any fine or fast way. Our way of doing it is chatting to the guys we like, establish how well we get on. The. We have a social with both of us. Then if all goes well then we will usually have some threesomes to make sure the dynamic is there. And finally if it is then I will meet them alone. This usually leads to me seeing them regularly and they then become a fb if that's what they want where Paul allows me to see them whenever I want.

However we don't actually search for a FB we search for guys I want to fuck, if they then become FBs then thats perfect. I currently have 2 guys I see regularly, thought we had 3 but that didn't work out.

Everyone needs to approach it the way it suits them "

Can be and want to be 3

There doesn't seem to be alot of choice down this way when I'm looking for compatible people either.

I expect I'd find then if I looked harder.

Dunfermline

We like the idea of a single profile for her. It's definitely an option I think

Dunfermline

Should we have put this in the swingers forum???

» Add a new message to this topic