FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Not complaining but just wondered if you could look and offer why I'm not getting much interest. Cheers ps I always send face pics with first message btw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all. Not complaining but just wondered if you could look and offer why I'm not getting much interest. Cheers ps I always send face pics with first message btw "

apart from filth, you don't really say what type of person you are looking for...

and what's an appointment?

quite an off putting profile tbh

"Hi all. Not complaining but just wondered if you could look and offer why I'm not getting much interest. Cheers ps I always send face pics with first message btw

apart from filth, you don't really say what type of person you are looking for...

quite an off putting profile tbh"

advice on mine?

"Hi all. Not complaining but just wondered if you could look and offer why I'm not getting much interest. Cheers ps I always send face pics with first message btw

advice on mine? "

well i didn't think it was possible but yours is worse than his

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Duly noted

advice on mine?

well i didn't think it was possible but yours is worse than his "

go on... x

advice on mine?

well i didn't think it was possible but yours is worse than his go on... x"

well in case you hadn't noticed this is a swingers site...

most people on here are looking for sex..

as you are only offering kik and WhatsApp and you cant accommodate and don't say what type of person you are looking for, I would guess you were married and were on here looking for a cheap thrill....and if I think that then I'm guessing others would too...

advice on mine?

well i didn't think it was possible but yours is worse than his go on... x

as you are only offering kik and WhatsApp and you cant accommodate and don't say what type of person you are looking for, I would guess you were married and were on here looking for a cheap thrill....and if I think that then I'm guessing others would too..."

kik and whatsapp is to chat and show im genuine, cant accom as iv my ill mother staying with me, if i was married giving out my number wouldnt be the smartest move, but thanks for the advice x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Mr MMF. I did not read your original profile. I guess it's been altered as there is no mention of appointment etc.

Now we know who you are looking for. But why would a lady or couple choose you rather than anyone else who contacts them ?

It is more important in my eyes, to tell people about you and what YOU have to offer them. What you like, what you enjoy, what you are good at...etc.

Crumbs these guys need spoon feeding

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

advice on mine?

as you are only offering kik and WhatsApp and you cant accommodate and don't say what type of person you are looking for, I would guess you were married and were on here looking for a cheap thrill....and if I think that then I'm guessing others would too...

kik and whatsapp is to chat and show im genuine, cant accom as iv my ill mother staying with me, if i was married giving out my number wouldnt be the smartest move, but thanks for the advice x"

Consider mentioning you are caring for an ill relative, that stops people presuming you are married.

Give more detail on your profile. I suggest you have a look at some people on the forums who seem to do well and get some ideas on what to include in your profile.

Can I ask, is your profile picture cropped to cut out the ladies head you are leaning against, or is that just what I am wondering on my phone cos the pic appears tiny to me.

advice on mine? "

Advice on your what???

You mean at your poor attempt at a profile?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

On the main forum page just enter profile help in the

"Search forum subjects box"

read and take note also take a look at the people who asked for help to see any improvement in finding a meet ..enjoy fab

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

You mean at your poor attempt at a profile? "

it may be difficult to believe, but its better than the original one

advice on mine?

kik and whatsapp is to chat and show im genuine, cant accom as iv my ill mother staying with me, if i was married giving out my number wouldnt be the smartest move, but thanks for the advice x

Consider mentioning you are caring for an ill relative, that stops people presuming you are married.

Give more detail on your profile. I suggest you have a look at some people on the forums who seem to do well and get some ideas on what to include in your profile.

Can I ask, is your profile picture cropped to cut out the ladies head you are leaning against, or is that just what I am wondering on my phone cos the pic appears tiny to me. "

pic is cropped, its my mother. thanks

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

You mean at your poor attempt at a profile? "

i wasnt asking your advice thanks very much.

"Mr MMF. I did not read your original profile. I guess it's been altered as there is no mention of appointment etc.

Now we know who you are looking for. But why would a lady or couple choose you rather than anyone else who contacts them ?

It is more important in my eyes, to tell people about you and what YOU have to offer them. What you like, what you enjoy, what you are good at...etc.

Crumbs these guys need spoon feeding "

And so many of them all the same.....

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

i wasnt asking your advice thanks very much. "

But you did ask for advice?

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

But you did ask for advice? "

yes, i asked 1 lady, i didnt generally put it too everyone x

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

yes, i asked 1 lady, i didnt generally put it too everyone x"

When you ask for advice in the forums, then I'm afraid you're going to get replies from all different people

I could do with some tips to and I'm a nice opened minded discreet clean guy x

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

yes, i asked 1 lady, i didnt generally put it too everyone x

When you ask for advice in the forums, then I'm afraid you're going to get replies from all different people

"

well in future i will bear that in mind and be a bit more clear when i ask.... thanks for the advice!

advice on mine?

Advice on your what???

yes, i asked 1 lady, i didnt generally put it too everyone x"

Forums are for anyone who want a to comment. If you ask for advice it will be given by anyone, whether you choose to take that advice is another matter.......

IMO your profile is very poor for reasons pointed out already by only a couple of people. Just one question..... if you are up for anything as you say, then why are you excluding males?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I could do with some tips to and I'm a nice opened minded discreet clean guy x"

You'd e better off starting a new thread.

This one has already been hijacked once and it's getting confusing now

» Add a new message to this topic