FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Confusion

Confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I always feel mixed emotions about dressing and guys too. I'm completely into it untill i cum then just a feeling of what the hell am i doing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Although I can't comment on the dressing etc. But I do understand what you mean.

When we are at a club we are really into it. But as soon as the play is over, we just want to escape back home and kind of forget it till we want to do it again.

I expect there are a few people who feel the same.

xx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I can't give you any advice,just enjoy the moment I suppose then go back to how you are normally

By *ortunesCouple  over a year ago

kendal

Understand what you mean.

We have been in club situations with 'random' people, and as soon as we have finished, we just dont feel the need to communicate further with them, despite a very enjoyable time.

If we meet at home with people we know, it seems different somehow, and can relax with a drink and chat afterwards.

Its that typical man thing, i find it too when i am with a guy or TV. Once i cum its like woah, what am i doing.

I handle it by concentrating on the moment, the sensations of what is happening to me now. I can then move back into that turned on state that means i can enjoy the play again.

That used to happen a lot when I was younger. Don't know if was guilt or what. Doesn't happen now though.

XX

"I always feel mixed emotions about dressing and guys too. I'm completely into it untill i cum then just a feeling of what the hell am i doing x"

Ignore it. Don't ever be tempted to try and 'give up' being you by throwing out all you dress up stuff, because you'll wake up a bit horny one day with the urge to buy some cute underwear.

Is there no way to overcome it though

I like a cuddle afterwards. Put my head on his big chest and feel his arms around me.

Sorry. I'm not helping, am I

No lol but you look better than me lol

By *edylogosMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I always feel mixed emotions about dressing and guys too. I'm completely into it untill i cum then just a feeling of what the hell am i doing x"

I can only speak from a male perspective but as men the second you cum your body releases all its testosterone!

When this happens we actually think with clarity, that's why when you've finished you have a brief period of what the fuck did I just do!

However it normally takes about 5 -10 mins for it to come back again. I swear every time I cum I have that feeling of what the fuck did I just do Whether it's just having a wank or a meet!

Especially if it's a last minute thing and purely lust

There's nothing to feel bad about. If you enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone then why feel guilty

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

are you connectging with the meets you have..?

can you identify a form of 'aftercare' that would make you fell less emotional afterwards.. try and identify what you need emotionally at that time and then ask for it xx

i feel like this sometimes after a intense session, sometimes i just want to get into my pj's..its not the same im guessing but similar..go with your flow xx

"There's nothing to feel bad about. If you enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone then why feel guilty"

By *rpharmacist50Man  over a year ago

magherafelt

"There's nothing to feel bad about. If you enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone then why feel guilty"

Keep this thought, it's good advice

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

They never mentioned feeling bad or feeling guilty.

» Add a new message to this topic