FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Random MSG about us and STD?

Random MSG about us and STD?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CanDoThisAllDay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Telford

So the other day, we got a message from a random user saying something along the lines of the forums here chatting about us having an STD? Seaching turned up nothing, as I'm sure we were maybe named an the admins removed the post.

But what the hell?! We are more clean than Domestos! Been on the scene a few years, get regular checks etc. Was a total shock to us.

Has anybody ever had anything like this happen to them? I have to say, it hurt a bit to know that theres somebody out there who is spouting random BS.

C xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I doubt there was every a thread. Unless it's a trusted source I think someone was just looking to randomly upset people.

By *CanDoThisAllDay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Possibly chick yeah. Sadly theres a lot of muppets about and that wouldn't surprise me. But if ever people thought such a thing it would really upset us, I mean, that kind of thing is whst stops people from meeting you! C xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a lot of angry frustrated people on Fab... sone of these arseholes will mail both you and everyone in their local area because they are jealous or mental or both.

They do it because they are damaged, unfortunately some saps fall for their BS rather than just report them. IT'S about time administration started taking some of this a bit more seriously and blocking membership from the IP address of serial wankers, stalkers and those that spread hate.

Don't worry OP, these things pass they always do

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's likely just someone with an axe to grind, totally lacking in respect for you. Just report, block and move on.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I think it's likely just someone with an axe to grind, totally lacking in respect for you. Just report, block and move on."

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Trolls there every where.

As long as the reference was removed.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

That's pretty tasteless even for a troll.

I do hope it doesn't become commonplace, or it'll be like the PPI phone calls. Actually that doesn't beat thinking about as a comparison.

"So the other day, we got a message from a random user saying something along the lines of the forums here chatting about us having an STD? Seaching turned up nothing, as I'm sure we were maybe named an the admins removed the post.

But what the hell?! We are more clean than Domestos! Been on the scene a few years, get regular checks etc. Was a total shock to us.

Has anybody ever had anything like this happen to them? I have to say, it hurt a bit to know that theres somebody out there who is spouting random BS.

C xx"

We trawl the forums regularly, and honestly not seen anything in the forums about you guys.

Being Telfordites too, We'd have been sure to have noticed if there were I think. So I wouldn't worry guys

This happened to me...

I typed up a 2,000 word response on the difference between statistically being a risk & actually being a risk.

Intelligence scares people it seems as I didn't get a response.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I doubt there was every a thread. Unless it's a trusted source I think someone was just looking to randomly upset people. "

I agree. It sounds like a guy who you turned down shit stirring

"This happened to me...

I typed up a 2,000 word response on the difference between statistically being a risk & actually being a risk.

Intelligence scares people it seems as I didn't get a response."

Saying 'fuck off' a thousand times isn't directly linked to high intelligence though, is it

Had so.eo e refuse to meet me because I supposedly gave them an still I hit back with how come no one else I have met has then

Especially as I only play safe

Unless you're in my mind, you don't know what I'm thinking.

» Add a new message to this topic