FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Just a thought

Just a thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

Was lying in bed the other day thinking, I'd love to know how many people on here have told family members or parents what they get up to on here and what sort of reaction they've had?

Just more curious than parents finding out etc...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh hell no!! Not ashamed of my swinging lifestyle but just some things you don't want your parents / family to know

Kinky

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I wouldn't discuss a 'normal' sex life with my family so why would I discuss swinging? Some things are private and your sex life is something that does not need to be discussed with parents etc

My ex husband told my mum. my mum just said to him "Well if you had looked after her better...." xxx

"My ex husband told my mum. my mum just said to him "Well if you had looked after her better...." xxx"

Ha ha love it

Kinky

Guys, brilliant responses so far, I was more wondering if there was any families that would open up or come out with some secrets based on certain confessions....I think my parents would dissown me if I told them what I was into...but theres always hope of someone in the family opening up to similar kinks

i don't speak to my parents. i've told one sister, wouldn't be surprised if she's told our other sister.

i don't go into gory details or anything.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/16 10:24:33]

"Guys, brilliant responses so far, I was more wondering if there was any families that would open up or come out with some secrets based on certain confessions....I think my parents would dissown me if I told them what I was into...but theres always hope of someone in the family opening up to similar kinks"

Is it something you feel the urge to do, or are you just introducing the topic?

You think your parents are capable of accepting what you do?

Obviously nothing wrong with it, but not all people see this the way we do!

My parents won't even accept I got forced into a divorce let alone my kinky fetishes and thoughts...I'm just introducing the topic really...wondering if like any brothers or sisters had kept the same secret and then opened up..

"Hey all,

Was lying in bed the other day thinking, I'd love to know how many people on here have told family members or parents what they get up to on here and what sort of reaction they've had?

Just more curious than parents finding out etc..."

most of my family know as I was outed.. my parents reaction was to tell me that they had been swinging for decades.. and a quick lecture on being careful.

My older kids know but they know this is my lifestyle rather than what I do. It does make life easier as i can tell my daughter which club im at in case of emergency. But dont think id have chosen to come out in the open but that choice was taken away from me by a fellow swinger who got the arse.

Cali

"My ex husband told my mum. my mum just said to him "Well if you had looked after her better...." xxx"

Not exactly in the same boat as most of you (older, kids etc) but nobody in my life knows I'm on here. I'd be mortified if anyone found out, not because I think it's shameful but people just don't understand this do they? Well unless you're on here lol

See outing you cali is just harsh beyond words...had someone gone snooping round your house or found u on here and asked about it cos they had been curious is another thing altogether

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Ps family know as we stay at theirs when we visit and P has played solo (when I've not been there)and they sit for our son. Her mum wasn't really surprised as P was a bit of a wild child but no-one ever asks any questions. If they did we'd be happy to give them 'parent friendly' answers. All our 'nilla' friends down here know and some are interested, some don't ever mention it but they all think we're a bit mad...But they're not wrong really as both of us have always attracted the odder members of humanity

Guys thanks so much for your input on this!! Its got to be great when family know and u don't feel like u have to hide it...

Has anyone had any surprises since being found out or confessing

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well i bumped into a member of my immediate family at a club on Saturday. At a family meal on Sunday my mum was talking with them about me saying she thinks i have joined a singles group

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't tell my friends or family about the sex I have with my husband, so why would I tell them that I'm a swinger?!

I don't give a shit about anyones sex life or lack of one, and I assume they have no wish to know about mine.

It is called my private life for a reason.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think its down to individuals and their family dynamic.

We would never discuss our sex life with our kids or our parents and vice versa.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"but theres always hope of someone in the family opening up to similar kinks"

Really

I've no parents to tell. My sister knows....many of my friends know. My work colleagues all know too.

I have met a mother and daughter who were both on fab and both knew. Met them separately and didn't realise they were related until second meeting with the mum.

I've als come across a mother and daughter in a club...and a couple of sets of sisters.

I don't think it's common though!

» Add a new message to this topic