FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > If...

If...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

If the ratio says it's hard on here for single guys why on earth do most of them make no effort or in the case of one just now, a so called 'friendly' guy get abusive when I suggested he read my profile as a starting point?

He said he thought the fat ones are easy. No love I'm not, whether you'd describe me as fat curvy or whatever else, I'm very fucking hard for twats like you to meet me. Blocked and reported! So many twats on here, so little time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Why do most people act like it's just single guys that do that?

"Why do most people act like it's just single guys that do that? "

I'm not 'acting' like that, it's my experience on here but thanks for the reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i get the shit messages too.

my veris say treat me with respect. , and this is why coz i tell my meets what the douche guys are like on here.

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

I do wonder myself. it's clear 90% of people never bother checking the profile where I very clearly state I'm not realistic, I'm not trying to be fem, I'm a bloke in knickers yet time and time again I get "Hey sexy girl you're so beautiful, suck my cock?" or something equally inspiring. Luckily not had much abuse when I say no thanks though.

A lot of them think that the ladies on here are whores an they are entitled to get a fuck from anyone they message.

I think a lot have there eyes opened after a few refusals.

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

"I think a lot have there eyes opened after a few refusals. "
One can but hope.

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"A lot of them think that the ladies on here are whores an they are entitled to get a fuck from anyone they message.

I think a lot have there eyes opened after a few refusals. "

Exactly and get stroppy when you say no!!

"A lot of them think that the ladies on here are whores an they are entitled to get a fuck from anyone they message.

Exactly and get stroppy when you say no!!"

"I think a lot have there eyes opened after a few refusals. One can but hope."

By *ne Fish Two FishCouple  over a year ago

London

similar experience, just cos Emma on bigger size, some guys think she should be "greatful" for the interest !!!!!

and if we don't reply straight away, then we're wasters lol

Silly guys indeed :P

"similar experience, just cos Emma on bigger size, some guys think she should be "greatful" for the interest !!!!!

and if we don't reply straight away, then we're wasters lol

Silly guys indeed :P "

Yes indeed! And I know who's way more busy with meets between me and him

Chatting in a club over the weekend with some fem friends, and the number of abusive messages we had all received has drastically increased in the last month. Nothing is done about it. These are real ladies who meet and are feeling totally disheartened with fab. The majority of messages are from single men, but the number of couples sending abuse has increased too.

All I suggest is block and report. It may not get acted on but the site will suffer by losing single girls and being overrun with obnoxious people if not.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Because it generally is...We've turned down every type of meet you can be offered on here by every sexuality of user that inhabits Fab and we've only ever had shitty replies off guys.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I just don't relate. Yeah I get the odd one or two messages a week but as a percentage of people that speak to me, it's insignificant. And those very few crappy messages tend to be from the female half of couples.

Exactly and get stroppy when you say no!!"

And very abusive!

I have had to report a few recently for abuse.

My reply to make him be abusive?

Many thanks and good luck with your search.

It's pathetic

"Chatting in a club over the weekend with some fem friends, and the number of abusive messages we had all received has drastically increased in the last month. Nothing is done about it. These are real ladies who meet and are feeling totally disheartened with fab. The majority of messages are from single men, but the number of couples sending abuse has increased too."

As a single male, I get annoyed at "the side" being let down by people like that. I can't say I'm perfect but I try my best to make an effort and even when I don't, I don't start kicking off.

Coz that's gonna change her mind lol having a go at her

If you look at social media in general people can be pretty shitty, fab is possibly a reflection of that.

It wasn't that bad 12 years ago when we first started using swinging sites. The technology makes it easier to engage the brain without thinking about the consequences.

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"If the ratio says it's hard on here for single guys why on earth do most of them make no effort or in the case of one just now, a so called 'friendly' guy get abusive when I suggested he read my profile as a starting point?

He said he thought the fat ones are easy. No love I'm not, whether you'd describe me as fat curvy or whatever else, I'm very fucking hard for twats like you to meet me. Blocked and reported! So many twats on here, so little time "

WHAT!?! Who would DARE, have THE NERVE to speak to you like that!?! I would have hunted that guy down and shit on his car.

"If the ratio says it's hard on here for single guys why on earth do most of them make no effort or in the case of one just now, a so called 'friendly' guy get abusive when I suggested he read my profile as a starting point?

He said he thought the fat ones are easy. No love I'm not, whether you'd describe me as fat curvy or whatever else, I'm very fucking hard for twats like you to meet me. Blocked and reported! So many twats on here, so little time

WHAT!?! Who would DARE, have THE NERVE to speak to you like that!?! I would have hunted that guy down and shit on his car. "

That'll teach him!

WHAT!?! Who would DARE, have THE NERVE to speak to you like that!?! I would have hunted that guy down and shit on his car. "

Now you say that, I do need the toilet...

I really feel sorry for any guy who has such little self respect that he has to be abusive toward women to feel like a man. I've got bad news for you guys.... you might be male but having a penis doesn't make you a man. It starts with manners and if the only time you have a spine is when you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet then you don't get to call yourself a man.

To the unfortunate male who will never have the pleasure of knowing OP. Congratulations, your infantile brain has deprived you of meeting a truly lovely human being, sexy as hell and an amazing friend. You lost out dude.

"I really feel sorry for any guy who has such little self respect that he has to be abusive toward women to feel like a man. I've got bad news for you guys.... you might be male but having a penis doesn't make you a man. It starts with manners and if the only time you have a spine is when you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet then you don't get to call yourself a man.

To the unfortunate male who will never have the pleasure of knowing OP. Congratulations, your infantile brain has deprived you of meeting a truly lovely human being, sexy as hell and an amazing friend. You lost out dude.

"

Thank you lovely

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Some guys don't put much effort into first messages for the reason that most messages sent don't get deleted or remain unread. So their reasoning might be what's the point of spending ages on something which is likely to get ignored.

"Some guys don't put much effort into first messages for the reason that most messages sent don't get deleted or remain unread. So their reasoning might be what's the point of spending ages on something which is likely to get ignored."

This is about right. I still put effort into a message. But I very rarely message anybody new due to the unlikelihood of my message being opened. Let alone replied to.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Some guys don't put much effort into first messages for the reason that most messages sent don't get deleted or remain unread. So their reasoning might be what's the point of spending ages on something which is likely to get ignored."

Because eventually by putting the effort in they will come across somebody that wants to meet them. And thats from my experience as a previous single guy on here.

We always reply to polite messages, from couples and single guys, even if its a no thanks. But some people do get nasty even you send a polite reply. Just human nature unfortunately. Jack.

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

Urgh, this ruins it for genuine single guys out there like me no matter who you are, a man or a woman, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

Been told I'm too nice for fab.

But as I'm not 9ft tall, muscled and tattooed and big dicked its 99% irrelevant anyways :P

Nothing like failing before you've even started.

I wonder if most guys are even aware of how much effort most women put in to a meet - shaving, waxing etc etc. Do you know how much time they have to spend wading through messages where guys expect to be shown a good time but can't be bothered to text a full sentence?

"Some guys don't put much effort into first messages for the reason that most messages sent don't get deleted or remain unread. So their reasoning might be what's the point of spending ages on something which is likely to get ignored.

This is about right. I still put effort into a message. But I very rarely message anybody new due to the unlikelihood of my message being opened. Let alone replied to."

The abuse above was from me replying! What's the next time - do I just delete or do I reply and the chance of more abuse? Easy to see why your messages are just deleted guys. Sad but true. I try to make the effort where someone else has but this is getting less likely

I'm staggered that women seem to think that the women are Angels and that single men get no abuse.

Thanks for that laugh.

"I'm staggered that women seem to think that the women are Angels and that single men get no abuse.

Thanks for that laugh."

Nobody is saying that women are angels. Most, me included, are going off personal experience. In approx 5 years I've only had abuse off one woman (and that was a personal attack due to jealousy), numerous men and now couples. It's supposed to be fun.

I've been on here for two years on my singles profile and on a couple's profile. Never had an abusive message from a woman....

As a woman you can't win on this site, you get the guys who go off on one at you for ignoring their message and the others who try to argue with you when you are polite enough to reply to turn them down. It does make you chuckle at just how pathetic some can be

"I've been on here for two years on my singles profile and on a couple's profile. Never had an abusive message from a woman...."

You're not trying hard enough

"Been told I'm too nice for fab.

But as I'm not 9ft tall, muscled and tattooed and big dicked its 99% irrelevant anyways :P

"

If that was what all women went for then I'm surprised I got a meet, I'm about none of those things!

I think it's a learned behaviour. When we men don't get what we want we throw our toys out of the cot. We need to learn that it's a woman's prerogative to say no and a man's responsibility to handle rejection with grace.

Oh mistress I was so close! When I was a kid my mum told me to become a doctor or a lawyer or something.... so I became a something... does that count?

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

I think a lot have there eyes opened after a few refusals. "

Serious question.

Do the ladies who receive abuse find its from men of a particular age range? Or does it go beyond age?

I have a theory but it's purely speculation.

Because the simple fact is it is mostly single guys that do that

"Why do most people act like it's just single guys that do that?

Because the simple fact is it is mostly single guys that do that "

Isn't it written in the rules of swinging sites for all women to be up for sex with single guys when and where ever they say ???

Think guys come on with the wrong expectations or just enjoy upsetting the ladies ?

"Serious question.

Do the ladies who receive abuse find its from men of a particular age range? Or does it go beyond age?

I have a theory but it's purely speculation. "

I find it's the immature but you can be that whatever your biological age says

"Serious question.

I have a theory but it's purely speculation.

I find it's the immature but you can be that whatever your biological age says"

That is very true.

The less enlightened of the male species probably assume that just cos a woman is on a swingers site,she's automatically gagging for it,so it will require minimum effort to get laid!

When his "fancy a fuck right now" message doesn't work,he gets angry.

In short,men are lazy and abusive

"Serious question.

I have a theory but it's purely speculation. "

i did bring my age filters down because i fund a good percent of men in their 40s were misogynistic when it came to NSA sex. but not all of them are like that and can be respectful.

but tbh men of all ages seem to expect sex just because we're on here. but mostly guys in their 40s will be rude and give out insults if not replied to.

it's weird coz men in their 50s and 60s are kind of from a similar generation but tend to be polite and seem lovely.

» Add a new message to this topic