FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Want to please my cuckold hubby

Want to please my cuckold hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Put up some shelving then say "that's how it's done bitch!"

Then cook him a steak

I do that all the time lol xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xx"

I think this is tricky to answer. I could suggest lots of things but cuckolding has so many kinks and limits that anything I suggest could be too tame or far to extreme for how you guys like to play.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch some cuckold DVD's

such as;

cum eating cuckolds

cum craving cuckolds

screw my wife

cuckold sessions

you will find some exciting ideas, then select the best and watch together, tell him it turns you on and you want to act it out

Have a look at my profile 'salisburycouple' see if you like any of the ideas there.

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xx

I think we are past the tame he he xx

I think this is tricky to answer. I could suggest lots of things but cuckolding has so many kinks and limits that anything I suggest could be too tame or far to extreme for how you guys like to play.

"

Thank you this is most useful x

" Have a look at my profile 'salisburycouple' see if you like any of the ideas there. "

Sounds like great fun im sure if o could find the right guy he would love this xx

In your bed

"

"

Ok do you meet alone?

Does he have to approve first?

Does he enjoy pain?

Does he like to be unsure in a situation?

Do you prefer 1 on 1.

Would you spend a weekend away with someone?

How hard do you want to belittle him?

Do you roleplay for just the night or could you string him out for days or weeks at a time?

I would say discuss with your hubby, what it is that gets him off about being cuckolded, is it the humiliation of his wife enjoying another man, or Bering powerless to stop this big bull using the woman he loves.

Is it the interaction between the two of you, telling him how much better he is than your hubby, or is it the bull telling him he is less than a man because he's fucking you, and he can only watch

Dialogue is key here, so communicate with him and you can then set about finding the right guy for both of you

PS4 with FIFA17?

In your bed

"I would say discuss with your hubby, what it is that gets him off about being cuckolded, is it the humiliation of his wife enjoying another man, or Bering powerless to stop this big bull using the woman he loves.

Is it the interaction between the two of you, telling him how much better he is than your hubby, or is it the bull telling him he is less than a man because he's fucking you, and he can only watch

Dialogue is key here, so communicate with him and you can then set about finding the right guy for both of you"

Exactly, you could go for a traditional cuckold experience and go have an affair without his knowledge only telling him once it is over.

But that may not fit with both of your preferences.

Might be a good idea to give some ideas of what you both currently do and enjoy now and then people will have a better idea of what to suggest. Otherwise the list could be endless.

"

Ok do you meet alone?

Does he enjoy pain?

Do you prefer 1 on 1.

Do you roleplay for just the night or could you string him out for days or weeks at a time? "

I could meet alone xx

No its my choice xx

Not into pain but then he is there to do as he is told xx

He hasn't beem unsure before so that could be a fun situation xx

I like a bit of both having him there but sending him out ie to buy drinks or shoes or underwear ftom the local shops xx

Would need to find someone spectacular to spend the weekend away with xx

The role play can go on for weeks if i found the right guy xx

Hope this helps xx

"PS4 with FIFA17?"

He is useless i beat him every time x

"

Ok do you meet alone?

Does he enjoy pain?

Do you prefer 1 on 1.

Do you roleplay for just the night or could you string him out for days or weeks at a time?

I could meet alone xx

No its my choice xx

Not into pain but then he is there to do as he is told xx

He hasn't beem unsure before so that could be a fun situation xx

I like a bit of both having him there but sending him out ie to buy drinks or shoes or underwear ftom the local shops xx

Would need to find someone spectacular to spend the weekend away with xx

The role play can go on for weeks if i found the right guy xx

Hope this helps xx"

Yes, it does help. I could help you and him

X

Can only suggest what I would like in his position. Maybe tie him to a chair while you fuck in front of him. For a bit more kink, stuff your knickers in his mouth.

He may enjoy being forced to wear your clothes, if he's remotely bi, get him to clean the other man up after.

Now i like the idea of gagging him with my used panties xx

Shame so far xx

" Have a look at my profile 'salisburycouple' see if you like any of the ideas there.

Sounds like great fun im sure if o could find the right guy he would love this xx"

And what is the right guy from your perspective?

Tie him up and put your face in his Lap while some one bends you over and gives you a hard seeing

I was in a cuck relationship while ago now.... told girl to lay her fella flat on floor with mouth open .... she slowly pissed on his mouth stopping for him to gulp ot down ...

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xx"
watch some cuckold films together,then see his reaction.all I can say it's a tricky situation for you both,i used to meet a couple whi thought they were into the cuckold scenario but he just wanted to watch us play,so myself and the lady got together one day had a long chat and agreed we would slowly "push"things further and he loved it,eventually he ended up in a cockcage and we used to go out down some local bars and their freinds would see us together.he was thrilled.i guess I'm saying take it slowly and things just happen.

"Tie him up and put your face in his Lap while some one bends you over and gives you a hard seeing "

Love this idea me looking up at him with a big smile on my face moaning with enjoyment while being fucked by my bull xx

"I was in a cuck relationship while ago now.... told girl to lay her fella flat on floor with mouth open .... she slowly pissed on his mouth stopping for him to gulp ot down ... "

Love the sound of this xx

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xxwatch some cuckold films together,then see his reaction.all I can say it's a tricky situation for you both,i used to meet a couple whi thought they were into the cuckold scenario but he just wanted to watch us play,so myself and the lady got together one day had a long chat and agreed we would slowly "push"things further and he loved it,eventually he ended up in a cockcage and we used to go out down some local bars and their freinds would see us together.he was thrilled.i guess I'm saying take it slowly and things just happen."

Sounds like good advice xx

get a 12" strap-on with huge girth fuck him till you think hes had enough then sit astride his mouth with a few mens cum oozing out you and say you want the plate clean now eat

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Can only suggest what I would like in his position. Maybe tie him to a chair while you fuck in front of him. For a bit more kink, stuff your knickers in his mouth.

He may enjoy being forced to wear your clothes, if he's remotely bi, get him to clean the other man up after."

You could pre arrange this without his knowledge, only when he is restrained (and possibly blindfolded) does your play partner(s) arrive.

Other ideas may be to have a meet with hubby not present, but either call him and leave the phone open so he can hear or video/Skype the meet for him.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

From experience, going to a bar with your hubby, meeting your play mate (or group?) then leave hubby in the bar waiting for you to return from your fun to collect him.

This was excruciating and exciting in equal measures.

just contact me...I can help...!

coventry..ish

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xxwatch some cuckold films together,then see his reaction.all I can say it's a tricky situation for you both,i used to meet a couple whi thought they were into the cuckold scenario but he just wanted to watch us play,so myself and the lady got together one day had a long chat and agreed we would slowly "push"things further and he loved it,eventually he ended up in a cockcage and we used to go out down some local bars and their freinds would see us together.he was thrilled.i guess I'm saying take it slowly and things just happen.

Sounds like good advice xx"

Always willing to lend a hand xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd stuff the guy's boxers in his mouth, to make him know who's the male boss.

Of he's tied up, restrict what he can see that's going on.

I like to restrict my cuck partner, so he just gets a mere hint of what I'm up to but is teased and still humiliated by that.

" Have a look at my profile 'salisburycouple' see if you like any of the ideas there. "

Wow fantastic scenarios!

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Purton

" Have a look at my profile 'salisburycouple' see if you like any of the ideas there.

Sounds like great fun im sure if o could find the right guy he would love this xx"

How fixed on your younger age are you?

In your bed

Well there are a couple of things you could try.

Your profile does not say if you are married but assuming you are you could dress up in your wedding gear once more (if you still have it). Invite a guy to come and fuck you in it but don't let hubby know.

Then come downstairs dressed in your gown and tie and gag hubby so he can't move just a minute or two before your lover/bull arrives. You can tease him until your lover comes asking whether you look hot, how sexy you feel.

Then when he hears the knock or the door bell ring he will still have no idea what is happening. Only when you walk back in the room with another man holding your hand will it become clear.

You could kiss for a while infront of hubby, who by being gagged can't object.

Then either get fucked in your wedding dress infront of him or take your lover upstairs to enjoy whilst hubby's mind runs riot downstairs. (maybe an idea to make sure he's not going to need a toilet before tying him up).

There are lots of variants

He sees no fucking

He sees all the fucking

He sees nothing but has to clean you up.

Next time he is aware beforehand and has to answer the door and ask the man to come in and please fuck you as he can't. He has to take both your hand and his and join them together.

It's the wedding dress scenario that gives it that extra kick.

I have found I like being teased, humiliated and being told how good her lover is compared to me when I am in room watching, but when her lover leaves to go home, I do need reassuring from her that she does still love me and that she was only teasing me

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi I'm looking for a cuckold/hotwofe couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

Without wanting to state the obvious, physical inadequacy combined with being subjected to dominance is ever mans torment....

"Now i like the idea of gagging him with my used panties xx"

mmmph

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Well there are a couple of things you could try.

Your profile does not say if you are married but assuming you are you could dress up in your wedding gear once more (if you still have it). Invite a guy to come and fuck you in it but don't let hubby know.

Then come downstairs dressed in your gown and tie and gag hubby so he can't move just a minute or two before your lover/bull arrives. You can tease him until your lover comes asking whether you look hot, how sexy you feel.

Then when he hears the knock or the door bell ring he will still have no idea what is happening. Only when you walk back in the room with another man holding your hand will it become clear.

Then either get fucked in your wedding dress infront of him or take your lover upstairs to enjoy whilst hubby's mind runs riot downstairs. (maybe an idea to make sure he's not going to need a toilet before tying him up).

He sees no fucking

He sees all the fucking

Next time he is aware beforehand and has to answer the door and ask the man to come in and please fuck you as he can't. He has to take both your hand and his and join them together.

"

This kind of scenario works really well when it's unexpected or at least the wedding dress/outfit and /or day is kept a secret from him.

Having played out a similar situation for friends before I found that having wash her clothes & the bed sheets straight after, while we went out to dinner, added a nice edge of servitude & humiliation.

Well the evening has finally arrived so looking forward to it.

Thank you for everyone's input, Maybe hubby will post later while i am occupied xx

Get a hot guy round/or go round to a guys on your own and ring your hubby while your getting fucked and leave phone on side so he can hear everything x

What exactly is cuckold? Isnt it just watching your wife?

"What exactly is cuckold? Isnt it just watching your wife?"

Try asking Google... Google is your friend x

Basically a man fucking your partner.. lol

"Basically a man fucking your partner.. lol"

There is a lot more to it then just a guy fucking someone's wife/girlfriend x

Do explain lol

"Do explain lol"

It's about the husband being submissive and a form of humiliation.

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences

A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

So basically fucking another guy?

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Visit us for the weekend & go home & show him the naughty film you've made x.

This is how tonight went..........

This couple are the things dreams are made of. After initial contact we communicated daily for a week building the anticipation to fever level. This couple traveled all the way from Birmingham to see me in the finest Hotel in Colchester and for this sexy Hotwife to have the satisfaction she has always dreamed of. On arrival in town I met Amy in the Hotel lounge bar then we went shopping with Cuckys money for something very sexy to wear later. We chatted over a cup of tea and Amy told me exactly what she wanted. I was hard and throbbing just listening. She took a photo of my hard cock straining at my trousers and sent it to Cucky. We then parted so that Amy could get changed and meet up with Cucky. It didn't take long and I was invited to join Amy in the room, soon to be followed by Cucky. By the time he arrived Amy had already gushed twice.....something Cucky can't do, much to his annoyance. I then proceeded to fuck and pleasure this gorgeously sexy Hotwife through many more orgasms.....even making her gush with my cock in her which apparently hasn't been done before. I think it's safe to say I have made two new friends this evening and we will be playing again soon. We still have things to do don't we Amy? Xx

By *ughexperienceMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Anyone into black bulls - check out madmax4u!!!

By *AK74Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Your used knicks full of cum!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Find the hottest guy you can and have the best sex of your life. If he's a cuck that will be enough for him. And you

By *ohn Wilson96Man  over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

Invite your lover/bull round to your house and have cucky answer the door naked and make him ask your bull to take you out for the night and then stay over at yours afterwards. You then tie up cucky and your bull puts a chastity cage on him and locks his jewels away (optional extra would be to tie a vibrator to his cage). You then put on some porn for him to watch while you go out for a meal with bull, just before you leave your bull takes cuckys wallet and tells him he's paying.

Enjoy your night out and then come back and see how crazy your cucky is lol. Untie him and take him up stairs and lie him on your bedroom floor hands tied behind his back and still caged.

Proceed to finish your night on the bed where cucky can only hear your enjoyment..... until it's time to clean up.

Just a thought lol

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

Get a gun, that will blow his brains

"Invite your lover/bull round to your house and have cucky answer the door naked and make him ask your bull to take you out for the night and then stay over at yours afterwards. You then tie up cucky and your bull puts a chastity cage on him and locks his jewels away (optional extra would be to tie a vibrator to his cage). You then put on some porn for him to watch while you go out for a meal with bull, just before you leave your bull takes cuckys wallet and tells him he's paying.

Enjoy your night out and then come back and see how crazy your cucky is lol. Untie him and take him up stairs and lie him on your bedroom floor hands tied behind his back and still caged.

Proceed to finish your night on the bed where cucky can only hear your enjoyment..... until it's time to clean up.

Just a thought lol"

This is amazing. We have experienced something similar but not so extreme.

"PS4 with FIFA17?

He is useless i beat him every time x"

Try the PS4 rather than with sticks..

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Well there are a couple of things you could try.

He sees no fucking

He sees all the fucking

"

This has to be one of the hottest cuckold scenarios. Maybe even get the guy who is calling over to dress up in his best suit just to add to the occasion.

Next time you bring a lover home get your husband to suck him hard for you.

When you are ready to be fucked get your husband to hold your lovers cock and feed it in your pussy.

When you are being fucked from behind get your husband to be undernath you licking your clit. As he does that tell him to watch how a real man fucks you.

When your lover is ready to cum get him to cum over your tits. The make hubby lick you clean.

If you have unprotected sex get your hubby to lick the cum out of your pussy and clean your pussy up.

Make your husband wear knickers and a bra. Tie him to a chair and make him watch you and your lover.

Send hubby out shopping to buy you feminine articles (makeup, panties, bra’s, tampons,…) Have him buy condoms, asking the woman behind the counter whether they have “extra small” condoms in stock.

Make him wear female deodorant and/or perfume.

Feminize his name, or come up with a cute ‘girly’ name to call him, and use it regularly.

When eating out, choose his meals for him, and be the one to give the waiter the order.

Have him paint your toe nails, and then have him paint his own

Have him buy his own lingerie set (bra, panties and leggings) and make him wear it regularly while pleasuring you, while fucking him with a strapon, or while watching you pleasure yourself. Verbally tease him while doing any of the above (“You may be my hubby, but you can hardly call yourself a real man, can you?…I mean, look at you… Don’t you think your woman needs a real man?…etc)

Have him completely shave his legs, and pubic hairs at least monthly. While clean shaven, have him rub his legs and pubic area in with a female body lotion whenever it’s ‘play time’

Keeping the house neat and tidy must become one of hubby’s daily tasks.

Have hubby pick one of your sexy lingerie sets out for you before a night out with your girlfriends. Remark what a shame it would be if no other men were to enjoy the look of it on you that night. Ask him if he agrees, and whether or not he encourages you to flirt openly with other men while out.

Give him a minimum of 10 strokes with a paddle or cane every month, and connect it to things in his behaviour the past month that could be improved upon. Start off immediately with solid strokes that are felt. Light strokes are not taken seriously, at all. Do not be afraid to end off with 3 or 4 extremely hard strokes. He needs to feel clear and unmistakable pain at your hands. Then sooth him by gently rubbing over his ass, while he repeats what parts of his behaviour he intends to better the following month.

For at least one week each month, whenever he cums, have him lick up his own cum…whether it be after masturbating by himself, cumming inside you, or on top of you…forbid the use of any towels or cleaning tissues… This will train him to remain submissive, even after he’s cum, reminding him that you call the shots, even after his orgasm, which goes against his natural male instincts. This must become a routine.

Fuck his ass with a strapon while he masturbates. Order him to cum within ten minutes. Set a timer. If he fails, he doesn’t get to cum that evening. Whether he fails or succeeds, have him follow it up by giving you oral sex.

Have him make a mold of his own penis (search “clone a willy” in Google). Once made, have him give it a long, intricate blowjob. Then fuck his ass with it, before fucking his ass with one of your biggest dildo’s. Ask him whether he feels the difference between his smaller cock, and a real mans cock.

Comment on how good other men look to you, and what exactly you find sexy about them. To add some spice, comment on the things you see that are bigger/better than your hubby’s (I love his big shoulders, he looks like he probably has a huge cock, he looks like he has more money than you, etc…)

Tell hubby that, lately, the men you come across at work or informally, you fantasize of as potential Bulls, which makes you horny. Tell him you can’t wait to have sex with other men.

If hubby has a boss or colleagues he doesn’t get along with, or even friends he becomes competitive around, tease him how you’d love to be fucked by one of those men, and made to feel like their whore. Tell him you’d love for those men to tease him about it after fucking you.

Tell hubby you sometimes fantasize about being impregnated by another man. That a part of you fantasizes about stopping the pill, and letting a Bull breed you at your most fertile. Tell him what a good father he’d be to another man’s child. Tease him until he agrees with you. Teasing of any kind only becomes mind-blowing if hubby thinks there’s a slight possibility you may be serious, so keep him guessing, and be convincing regardless of what you tease him with!

Keep hubby in chastity for at least two full weeks. Towards the end of the second week, make a point of walking around the house naked, or in sexy lingerie before you go out to work, or for a night out with your girlfriends, but deny hubby any sexual favours. Use this opportunity to receive oral sex, or a foot or back massage. To tease him, let hubby know he’s not permitted to fuck you, but if he’s got the nerve, he’s free to call up another man to come over to fuck you while he watches.

For aspiring hot-wives, who have not yet cuckolded their hubby, buy a condom, open it and throw away the actual condom, keeping only the wrapping. Organize a night out with your girlfriends. When you come home later that evening, suggestively give hubby the ripped open condom wrapping. When he looks up at you in shock, and asks about it, tease him with it, letting him know you let another man have sex with you that night. Keep him guessing for as long as possible about whether you did or didn’t use the condom that evening. Unzip his trousers, and masturbate him slowly while teasing him - “Maybe I really did use the condom tonight…would that make you angry, or does it secretly turn you on?…Is your cock getting this hard because I’m masturbating you, or because I might have been fucked by another man tonight?…etc)

Another beginner idea is to set up a night with a girlfriend, which hubby is aware of, but from that point on, role-play that you’re going off on a date with a rich business man, who, after taking you out for dinner, will be taking you back to his hotel to fuck. While with your girlfriend, send regular role-play text messages letting hubby know how things are going “with the businessman”. (“Strong, handsome looking man…certainly looks like he knows what he wants…and tonight it’s me…”, “Just arrived at his hotel…he’s booking a room right now…so nervous, but also so turned on…hope you’re still sure about all this…” “He just fucked your wife”…etc)

Another role-play idea is to create a cuckold scenario where you fantasize about doing as many things as possible with a Bull that you would never (or not easily do) with hubby. Be creative, and think of all the things you’re sexually ‘uncomfortable’ with, or things hubby hasn’t easily been able to get you to do (blowjob, receiving a facial, an mff or mmf threesome, swallowing a load of cum, receiving anal sex, receiving a golden shower, giving a rim job, receiving a rim job, having an orgasm during intercourse if this generally doesn’t happen with hubby, …etc ), and fantasize out loud about wanting to experience all these things with a Bull while hubby listens or watches.

Tell one of you closer girlfriends about hubby’s sexual kinks and fantasies (cuckold/femdom/strapon/chastity cage, etc), then let hubby know you told her, and share her reaction in detail.

Wear an anklet as often as possible when you go out, with or without hubby, and make sure hubby is aware of it. Seek not only his approval, but make him beg you to wear it (“So you don’t mind that other men might see the anklet and think I’m available sexually? Is that what you want? How badly do you want other men to see me as available? Why don’t you get on your knees and beg me to put it on…”)

Go to a club with hubby, ideally one with pre-dominantly black men, and flirt openly with strangers. Let them rub you up, buy you drinks and come on to you. Agree with hubby up front how far you can go with these men (Kiss on the lips, French kissing, a handjob, a blowjob…) all while hubby watches from a distance.

Get your husband to sign a cuckold contract (Google search cuckold contract)

Play the game “A cuckolds delight”: Place hubby in permanent chastity for a full month, (uncaged once a day to be teased briefly before taking a shower). During that month, deny him any orgasms whatsoever, (possibly also require him to wear panties under his clothing), while performing any/all household chores. You on the other hand are free that month to enjoy as much leisure time as possible, whilst also experiencing as many orgasms as you want…BUT hubby’s task is not only to keep your home looking tidy, and pleasure you orally whenever you desire…there’s one more catch: in the course of that month, he’s to set you up with a minimum of 1 Bull. If the minimum target is met, he’s uncaged at the end of the month, and granted a week to use you however he pleases. If however he fails to set you up with a Bull (for whatever reason) the game is automatically prolonged by another month.

Kneel in front of your Bull and have hubby kneeling behind you, holding your head and hair from behind while your Bull fucks your mouth until he cums. An additional idea would be to hold all your Bull’s cum in your mouth, and pass it on to hubby during an intimate french kiss afterwards.

Tie hubby to a chair in the bedroom, and make him watch you and your Bull have sex in the marital bed. After some intimate foreplay with french kissing, and caressing, beg your Bull out loud to fuck you. The more desperate you appear to look, the more it will drive hubby mad…

Have hubby lay against the headboard on the bed, as you lean against him or sit on your hands and knees in front of him. Then look into hubby’s eyes, and have your Bull roughly fuck you doggy style, so that hubby can feel the power of his thrusts while looking in your eyes.

Tie hubby to a chair in the living room, and disappear off to the bedroom to have sex with your Bull, denying hubby the privilege of watching. After some time, take a break from fucking. Go out into the living room where hubby’s wating, hair a mess, makeup smeared, and have a glass of water. Say hi to your hubby, walk over to him and give him a french kiss. Then, grin at him mischievously, go back to the bedroom, close the door and lock it.

Give your Bull a blowjob in a semi-public place while hubby stands guard (under a bridge, in an underground car park, on a reasonably deserted beach, etc) For the more advanced hot-wives, arrange to meet your Bull at the beach, and have sex on the sand at night while hubby stands lookout.

Spend time socializing with your Bull for 10 to 15 minutes in the living room, before any action, and while everybody is still fully dressed. Perhaps put on a porn movie to set the tone a bit. While socializing, or watching the movie, sit next to your Bull, kissing, teasing, stroking, unbuttoning and treating him like a new boyfriend while hubby watches.

Have hubby beg your Bull to fuck you. Have him beg your Bull to give you what he hasn’t been able to all these years. Demand him to say it out loud. At this stage, it’s all about humiliation. Make fun of hubby’s cock and sex skills in front of your Bull (“You see this…this is how a real man, with a real cock fucks a woman,…etc”)

Go to a restaurant together with hubby and your Bull. While waiting for the main meal, take your Bull out to the car or restaurant bathroom area for a quick sex session (fucking or blowjob) then return to the table in time to enjoy your meal together. Make a point of kissing hubby on the lips when you return in order to confuse all the waiters and other guests.

Take off your wedding ring, and have hubby take off his wedding ring, and lay them both on your stomach or chest, side by side…while your Bull is fucking you. Then have your Bull pull out and cum over both rings. Have hubby put both his and your ring back on full of your Bulls cum.

Make a point of arranging that hubby drive you and your Bull around for half an hour while you and him make out in the back seat. For the more advanced hot-wives, at some point, make your husband drive you and your Bull to a motel while you and your Bull both make out a bit in the back seat. Then, once you’ve arrived, check –in with your Bull and make hubby sit in the car and wait until you’re done fucking your Bull in the motel, whenever that is. Alternatively, have hubby drive you to your Bulls house for sex. Then make him wait in your Bulls living room while you’re taken to the bedroom to get fucked.

Have your Bull spend the evening at your place. Once going off to bed with hubby, arrange with your Bull that at 4am, he is permitted to slip into your marital bed (awakening both you and hubby), then crawl between your legs and fuck you right beside hubby. For the more advanced hot-wives, have hubby sleep in the guest room, and spend the evening in the marital bed with your Bull. When doing this, go visit hubby once an hour in the guestroom, so that he can touch, taste and smell the sex on your body. On your last visit, request that hubby wake you and your Bull up with breakfast standing ready.

Make hubby wear women’s clothing, make-up and a wig and sit watching while your Bull fucks you. His task for the night is to be your Bulls personal maid, fetching drinks or snacks if necessary.

Put your husband in chastity while your Bull is over, and have your Bull wear the key around his neck as he fucks you. For the more advanced hot-wives, have your Bull take the key back home with him, and hold onto it until the next time he comes over. Hubby stays in chastity until that next time, so it’s in hubby’s best interest that that next time comes sooner rather than later.

Put your husband in chastity, tie him to a chair, and have him watch your Bull fuck you. Afterwards, with hubby still strapped to the chair, have your Bull cum all over hubby’s chastity cage and cock while you watch on smiling.

Make hubby go outside and clean your Bulls car, inside and out, while your Bull fucks you in the marital bed. As an alternative, have hubby take your Bulls car to the carwash and pay to have it cleaned inside and out, while your Bull fucks you in the marital bed.

Have your Bull bend you over his knee and beg him to spank your bare bottom red in front of hubby. (I’m a very naughty girl, please spank me daddy) Even if it hurts, let it continue for longer than you’re ‘comfortable’ with, before finally begging your Bull to fuck you to ease the stinging. (Please, I can’t take it anymore,…please fuck me, please, I’m begging you…) This is especially effective if hubby is not permitted or encouraged to spank your bottom.

Get into a position where you are able to intimately kiss hubby, while your Bull fucks you. Keep the kissing going until your Bull cums inside of you. For maximum effect, when you hear your Bull is cumming, moan out loud along with him while still trying to kiss hubby.

Have hubby put his face inches away from your pussy while your Bull fucks you, then tell him to masturbate while doing so. For the more advanced hot-wives, have your Bull cum in your pussy, or on your chest if you use condoms, and have hubby lick everything clean. An alternate idea is to have the Bull pull out and cum on hubby’s face or in his open mouth.

When giving your Bull a blowjob, have hubby come sit right next to you. Alternate between intimately sucking your Bulls cock, and intimately French kissing hubby with some verbal teasing (Can you taste/smell his cock on my lips? Here, taste what a real mans cock tastes like, etc)

For the advanced hot-wife, after five minutes of doing the above, grab hubby by the hair, and force his mouth down gently onto your Bulls cock, ordering him to get your Bull nice and hard before he fucks you.

Have hubby get your Bull hard by giving him a blowjob. Then have your Bull fuck hubby up the ass. For the more advanced hot-wives, keep hubby in chastity for one week prior to meeting up with your Bull. Remove the chastity cage when the time comes for your Bull to fuck hubby up the ass. If hubby ejaculates before your Bull is done, that would be great, as he has to endure the humiliation of having your Bull continue to fuck him after he’s cum. If he doesn’t, and your Bull cums first, then lock his cock back up in chastity without being permitted to cum. Do not release him from chastity until the next time he puts his ass up for your Bull.

Take photos and video of hubby sucking other men’s cocks, and getting fucked up the ass by lots of other men, then have him put a copy of all the footage on a USB stick that you keep securely. Tease him by threatening to show his closest friends and family all the footage if he ever steps out of line.

Consider getting a “Queen of Spades” tattoo (or something symbolizing your love of black cock) put somewhere on your body. This will ensure hubby is constantly reminded of his role as your cuckold, as well as attracting attention from any black Bulls you happen to come across…

Convince hubby to get some sort of ‘cuckold’ or 'owned by…’ tattoo put somewhere on his body. Even if it’s something symbolic, have him make it permanent on his body to remind him that once a cuckold, always a cuckold.

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

Wow!

We are only at the very beginning of this journey, lots to do!

Lovely thread!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Fab thread

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Looking to please my hubby ... Anyone have any ideas how I can do this, we have played like this in a few scenarios but i want some ideas where i can really blow his brains .... i want to get really dirty belittle humiliate but respect him .... please help xx

Play the game “A cuckolds delight”: Place hubby in permanent chastity for a full month, (uncaged once a day to be teased briefly before taking a shower). During that month, deny him any orgasms whatsoever, (possibly also require him to wear panties under his clothing), while performing any/all household chores. You on the other hand are free that month to enjoy as much leisure time as possible, whilst also experiencing as many orgasms as you want…BUT hubby’s task is not only to keep your home looking tidy, and pleasure you orally whenever you desire…there’s one more catch: in the course of that month, he’s to set you up with a minimum of 1 Bull. If the minimum target is met, he’s uncaged at the end of the month, and granted a week to use you however he pleases. If however he fails to set you up with a Bull (for whatever reason) the game is automatically prolonged by another month.

Kneel in front of your Bull and have hubby kneeling behind you, holding your head and hair from behind while your Bull fucks your mouth until he cums. An additional idea would be to hold all your Bull’s cum in your mouth, and pass it on to hubby during an intimate french kiss afterwards.

Tie hubby to a chair in the bedroom, and make him watch you and your Bull have sex in the marital bed. After some intimate foreplay with french kissing, and caressing, beg your Bull out loud to fuck you. The more desperate you appear to look, the more it will drive hubby mad…

Have hubby lay against the headboard on the bed, as you lean against him or sit on your hands and knees in front of him. Then look into hubby’s eyes, and have your Bull roughly fuck you doggy style, so that hubby can feel the power of his thrusts while looking in your eyes.

Tie hubby to a chair in the living room, and disappear off to the bedroom to have sex with your Bull, denying hubby the privilege of watching. After some time, take a break from fucking. Go out into the living room where hubby’s wating, hair a mess, makeup smeared, and have a glass of water. Say hi to your hubby, walk over to him and give him a french kiss. Then, grin at him mischievously, go back to the bedroom, close the door and lock it.

Give your Bull a blowjob in a semi-public place while hubby stands guard (under a bridge, in an underground car park, on a reasonably deserted beach, etc) For the more advanced hot-wives, arrange to meet your Bull at the beach, and have sex on the sand at night while hubby stands lookout.

Spend time socializing with your Bull for 10 to 15 minutes in the living room, before any action, and while everybody is still fully dressed. Perhaps put on a porn movie to set the tone a bit. While socializing, or watching the movie, sit next to your Bull, kissing, teasing, stroking, unbuttoning and treating him like a new boyfriend while hubby watches.

Have hubby beg your Bull to fuck you. Have him beg your Bull to give you what he hasn’t been able to all these years. Demand him to say it out loud. At this stage, it’s all about humiliation. Make fun of hubby’s cock and sex skills in front of your Bull (“You see this…this is how a real man, with a real cock fucks a woman,…etc”)

Go to a restaurant together with hubby and your Bull. While waiting for the main meal, take your Bull out to the car or restaurant bathroom area for a quick sex session (fucking or blowjob) then return to the table in time to enjoy your meal together. Make a point of kissing hubby on the lips when you return in order to confuse all the waiters and other guests.

Take off your wedding ring, and have hubby take off his wedding ring, and lay them both on your stomach or chest, side by side…while your Bull is fucking you. Then have your Bull pull out and cum over both rings. Have hubby put both his and your ring back on full of your Bulls cum.

Make a point of arranging that hubby drive you and your Bull around for half an hour while you and him make out in the back seat. For the more advanced hot-wives, at some point, make your husband drive you and your Bull to a motel while you and your Bull both make out a bit in the back seat. Then, once you’ve arrived, check –in with your Bull and make hubby sit in the car and wait until you’re done fucking your Bull in the motel, whenever that is. Alternatively, have hubby drive you to your Bulls house for sex. Then make him wait in your Bulls living room while you’re taken to the bedroom to get fucked.

Have your Bull spend the evening at your place. Once going off to bed with hubby, arrange with your Bull that at 4am, he is permitted to slip into your marital bed (awakening both you and hubby), then crawl between your legs and fuck you right beside hubby. For the more advanced hot-wives, have hubby sleep in the guest room, and spend the evening in the marital bed with your Bull. When doing this, go visit hubby once an hour in the guestroom, so that he can touch, taste and smell the sex on your body. On your last visit, request that hubby wake you and your Bull up with breakfast standing ready.

Make hubby wear women’s clothing, make-up and a wig and sit watching while your Bull fucks you. His task for the night is to be your Bulls personal maid, fetching drinks or snacks if necessary.

Put your husband in chastity while your Bull is over, and have your Bull wear the key around his neck as he fucks you. For the more advanced hot-wives, have your Bull take the key back home with him, and hold onto it until the next time he comes over. Hubby stays in chastity until that next time, so it’s in hubby’s best interest that that next time comes sooner rather than later.

Put your husband in chastity, tie him to a chair, and have him watch your Bull fuck you. Afterwards, with hubby still strapped to the chair, have your Bull cum all over hubby’s chastity cage and cock while you watch on smiling.

Make hubby go outside and clean your Bulls car, inside and out, while your Bull fucks you in the marital bed. As an alternative, have hubby take your Bulls car to the carwash and pay to have it cleaned inside and out, while your Bull fucks you in the marital bed.

Have your Bull bend you over his knee and beg him to spank your bare bottom red in front of hubby. (I’m a very naughty girl, please spank me daddy) Even if it hurts, let it continue for longer than you’re ‘comfortable’ with, before finally begging your Bull to fuck you to ease the stinging. (Please, I can’t take it anymore,…please fuck me, please, I’m begging you…) This is especially effective if hubby is not permitted or encouraged to spank your bottom.

Get into a position where you are able to intimately kiss hubby, while your Bull fucks you. Keep the kissing going until your Bull cums inside of you. For maximum effect, when you hear your Bull is cumming, moan out loud along with him while still trying to kiss hubby.

Have hubby put his face inches away from your pussy while your Bull fucks you, then tell him to masturbate while doing so. For the more advanced hot-wives, have your Bull cum in your pussy, or on your chest if you use condoms, and have hubby lick everything clean. An alternate idea is to have the Bull pull out and cum on hubby’s face or in his open mouth.

When giving your Bull a blowjob, have hubby come sit right next to you. Alternate between intimately sucking your Bulls cock, and intimately French kissing hubby with some verbal teasing (Can you taste/smell his cock on my lips? Here, taste what a real mans cock tastes like, etc)

For the advanced hot-wife, after five minutes of doing the above, grab hubby by the hair, and force his mouth down gently onto your Bulls cock, ordering him to get your Bull nice and hard before he fucks you.

Have hubby get your Bull hard by giving him a blowjob. Then have your Bull fuck hubby up the ass. For the more advanced hot-wives, keep hubby in chastity for one week prior to meeting up with your Bull. Remove the chastity cage when the time comes for your Bull to fuck hubby up the ass. If hubby ejaculates before your Bull is done, that would be great, as he has to endure the humiliation of having your Bull continue to fuck him after he’s cum. If he doesn’t, and your Bull cums first, then lock his cock back up in chastity without being permitted to cum. Do not release him from chastity until the next time he puts his ass up for your Bull.

Take photos and video of hubby sucking other men’s cocks, and getting fucked up the ass by lots of other men, then have him put a copy of all the footage on a USB stick that you keep securely. Tease him by threatening to show his closest friends and family all the footage if he ever steps out of line.

Consider getting a “Queen of Spades” tattoo (or something symbolizing your love of black cock) put somewhere on your body. This will ensure hubby is constantly reminded of his role as your cuckold, as well as attracting attention from any black Bulls you happen to come across…

Convince hubby to get some sort of ‘cuckold’ or 'owned by…’ tattoo put somewhere on his body. Even if it’s something symbolic, have him make it permanent on his body to remind him that once a cuckold, always a cuckold.

"

I have been marked with an 'owned' tattoo !

"Do explain lol

It's about the husband being submissive and a form of humiliation.

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences

A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

This is just a part of cuckold. This is not an explanation of it by any way. It has lots of different facets. I will not be humiliated by any guy. Not for me. And I have no issue with myself. But I love seeing and hearing my wife being pleasured. I love joining in. Love the phone calls also. Always loved it when I pleasure her but love it as much or more seeing and hearing her with some1 else male or female. But I do enjoy her being dominant to me teasing telling me how much she enjoyed it ect. She them enjoys me punishing her for it with spanking n my cock fucking her hard. It wouldn't work with her belittling me, she would hate it and I would. However really fancy her having this fake affair scenario.

This is our facet of cuckold

"

By *anm2009Man  over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

In recent months I've gone from being a hotwife watcher to a cuckold sub and an only say what I've experienced and how this has developed but to answer your question I suggest you play games that mentally stretch him. Our next game is happening next Sunday with a guy who has become a regular Bull for my gorgeous partner Gail. He along with her has told me this time he wants to arrive at our hotel abd meet me in the bar gail will be tied to the bed semi naked in a totally submissive position legs wide apart im sure you can imagine the scene. I meet hm in the bar hand him the room card and sit and wait and wait and wait until she decides she has been fucked and used and satisfied. I will then be called to the room to first tell her thanks and of course him then I will be allowed to clean both of them this will include giving him prolonged oral and if he needs to cum he will in my mouth and on my face. Gail will then take pics to she me later. They will then have a long kissing session in front of me she will dress and take him downstairs he may buy her drinks as I wait for her return to the room she will tell me they snogged and he fingered her outside before he left. If you think alng those lines as a massive tease to your sub let's hope it works for you x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"In recent months I've gone from being a hotwife watcher to a cuckold sub and an only say what I've experienced and how this has developed but to answer your question I suggest you play games that mentally stretch him. Our next game is happening next Sunday with a guy who has become a regular Bull for my gorgeous partner Gail. He along with her has told me this time he wants to arrive at our hotel abd meet me in the bar gail will be tied to the bed semi naked in a totally submissive position legs wide apart im sure you can imagine the scene. I meet hm in the bar hand him the room card and sit and wait and wait and wait until she decides she has been fucked and used and satisfied. I will then be called to the room to first tell her thanks and of course him then I will be allowed to clean both of them this will include giving him prolonged oral and if he needs to cum he will in my mouth and on my face. Gail will then take pics to she me later. They will then have a long kissing session in front of me she will dress and take him downstairs he may buy her drinks as I wait for her return to the room she will tell me they snogged and he fingered her outside before he left. If you think alng those lines as a massive tease to your sub let's hope it works for you x"
Thanks for sharing and giving us such a wonderful insight into you cuckolding relationship. It's always great to hear it from the cucks perspective.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

come and see us lol

xxx

coventry..ish

Watch some films involving cuckolding and see his reaction,chat about it,then message me.

A couple who licks bbc together...

By *amelandbananaCouple  over a year ago

RISBY

Come join us...

The thing many guys fail to realise is that the cuckolding scenario is dictated by the couple/wife.....not imposed by the "bull". But I have been involved in quite a variety of these.....

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The thing many guys fail to realise is that the cuckolding scenario is dictated by the couple/wife.....not imposed by the "bull". But I have been involved in quite a variety of these....."

Very true. End of the day the couple/wife choose to start/continue/end the role play. The bull is there for their assistants

By *anm2009Man  over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

Agree with that the bull services my wife but the gratification is for both of us equally my pleasure is her pleasure ??

In your initial post you talked about humiliating him but respecting him.

So a scenario. The debt collector calls - you normally leave these things to hubby but the collector says it's serious you'd better hear this.

So you all sit in the front room and the collector says he can not wait any longer for repayment and he's going to have to take you to court. He explains you are far more in debt than hubby has ever admitted. You are going to be evicted.

You ask the debt collector if there is anything that can be done. he says it's too late. Hubby is humiliated and distraught. You tell him not to worry you can fix this but he'll have to trust you.

Then you start to come on to the collector. Surely he can give you a few more weeks to sort things out if you "make it worth his while". What do you mean he asks - you know if I'm nice to you - you can do what you want to me but don't evict us.

Hubby starts to protest but you say don't worry whilst the debt collector tells him to shut the fuck up and he doesn't know how lucky he is to have a gorgeous understanding wife like you. Then he starts to fondle and undress you in front of your hubby.

At various stages the protests are cut short by you telling him that you don't mind (obviously) and that you are doing it for both of you, whilst the debt collector just continues to belittle him.

The debt collector becomes more demanding (how far are you prepared to go ?) and you go along with it seemingly under protest but all the time your moans and orgasms and the wet sounds from your pussy give away the fact that you're loving it. You suggest that maybe you can go to the bedroom but the debt collector tell your hubby that he got you into this mess and he's going to have to watch what you have to do to get him out of it. He eventually gets tired of hubby's protests which is when he gags him (after he's made hubby lick your juices off his cock). Subsequently he ties him to the chair after he has pushed one of your dildoes up his ass so that he knows what you are having to go through. And so it goes on till he cums either in you or on you and makes hubby lick it all up.

If you need a debt collector .......

Yes please !!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

While your getting fucked have him tied up .tease d life out oh him while he watches you getting properly fucked . This will have him so horny and then make him taste d others guys Cum in your mouth that will push him over d edge mmm .

Look on Xhamster for cuckold videos. Some are fake and obviously so. There are some real ones that will give you a few ideas.

Make hubby sign a cuckold contract. Do a google search for cuckold contact.

Join some cuckold forums and get advice and ideas form other women with a cukold.

» Add a new message to this topic