FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I swore I wouldn't but....

I swore I wouldn't but....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LUFFER200 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Please rate my profile. Be gentle I am quite sensitive. I haven't been getting much fun so perhaps it is time to find out how others see my profile.

Thanks in advance, I think, lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a pretty solid profile. I'd add more pictures anyway. I'd get rid of the "I am not pushy and believe that if invited to play it is your game and your rules." line. I just feel you shouldn't need to say that, also makes you sound very eager.

Best of luck though, hope you get what you are looking for.

your profile is good..but..and i dont want to sound rude..you look like you have an octopus on your head!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Decent enough profile but maybe break it down in paragraphs to make it easier to read.

And yeah definitely more pics. And not cock ones.

Jack

By *gnes Loves AnalWoman  over a year ago

Kingstanding

"Please rate my profile. Be gentle I am quite sensitive. I haven't been getting much fun so perhaps it is time to find out how others see my profile.

Thanks in advance, I think, lol."

Perfection in pink xxx I might not be telling the truth though

North Devon

Thank you to all who have responded so far. Improved pictures are a must. I was not sure why so many ask for profile checks I now know. I have had more profile views in 24 hours than I have had previously in a month. Still no new fun but more hopeful now.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thank you to all who have responded so far. Improved pictures are a must. I was not sure why so many ask for profile checks I now know. I have had more profile views in 24 hours than I have had previously in a month. Still no new fun but more hopeful now."

You only got profile looks because you asked for profile advice. If you choose not to change anywthibg as a result of the adobe you've been given, then nothing will change. Your profile views need to translate into messages and those messages into meets and those meets into sex.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bloody spell checker!

"Thank you to all who have responded so far. Improved pictures are a must. I was not sure why so many ask for profile checks I now know. I have had more profile views in 24 hours than I have had previously in a month. Still no new fun but more hopeful now.

You only got profile looks because you asked for profile advice. If you choose not to change anywthibg as a result of the adobe you've been given, then nothing will change. Your profile views need to translate into messages and those messages into meets and those meets into sex. "

This. Don't turn into the person who asks for profile advice merely to get more views and who asks repeatedly for profile advice and not follow it. Personally, your one and only photo puts me off, yes, you are smiling in it, but I am distracted by what it might be attached to your head .

Now fuck off.

North Devon

Unfortunately every village has one. I suppose my request for views leaves me open to this too.

» Add a new message to this topic