FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MOST 'FABBED PICS' FAKE?

MOST 'FABBED PICS' FAKE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So why is it that people who are not photo verified on fabswingers can get their pic on top of Hot list?

All they're doing is posting pics downloaded from google images and its stopping more real pics from getting listed. How the fool do they get 11,234 likes?

Many are also proper gash quality

Is there a TIP for me getting my wife's pics higher on list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"So why is it that people who are not photo verified on fabswingers can get their pic on top of Hot list?

All they're doing is posting pics downloaded from google images and its stopping more real pics from getting listed. How the fool do they get 11,234 likes?

"

A good friend of mine is oftern in the top pics and shes certainly not fake

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care. its just a picture on't Internet

Mine got to 3 yesterday and I nearly had s heart attack. Gets an influx of unwanted attention

It was fake tho. It was toothpaste...

Fab one of ours everyone - lets see it get one the list !

"Fab one of ours everyone - lets see it get one the list !"

nothing like piggybacking someone else's thread i guess

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I though sour grapes as I started reading only to have it confirmed in the last line!

Chill out, it's not like fabs matter. Who cares who is in the top pics?

"I though sour grapes as I started reading only to have it confirmed in the last line!

Chill out, it's not like fabs matter. Who cares who is in the top pics?"

And the 'tranny' rant status update

"So why is it that people who are not photo verified on fabswingers can get their pic on top of Hot list?

"

I'm sure you don't mean to but your post sounds jealous. They're not all fakes, that's a fact.

I hope this thread will get you more of the fabs you crave.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Tip: Take better pictures.

Why slag other peoples photos off? You just come across as bitter on here. One of my pics made number two in the hot pics a few weeks back... And I'm meet and photo verified.... So definitely real. Bitter rants like your status, will not make people want to fab your wife's pics... So if want to get to the top, you really are going about it the wrong way.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Just because you like your pics doesn't mean lots of other people have to.

Grantham

"Why slag other peoples photos off? You just come across as bitter on here. One of my pics made number two in the hot pics a few weeks back... And I'm meet and photo verified.... So definitely real. Bitter rants like your status, will not make people want to fab your wife's pics... So if want to get to the top, you really are going about it the wrong way. "

I like your new avatar

"Why slag other peoples photos off? You just come across as bitter on here. One of my pics made number two in the hot pics a few weeks back... And I'm meet and photo verified.... So definitely real. Bitter rants like your status, will not make people want to fab your wife's pics... So if want to get to the top, you really are going about it the wrong way.

I like your new avatar "

Aww thank you lovely x

Grantham

"I like your new avatar

Aww thank you lovely x"

Welcome

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It doesn't matter if people aren't photo verified.

"

And this matters to you because......

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

I get up there and I'm not fake

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Tip: Take better pictures."

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Honestly who cares about most fabs really? Come on people it's a sex site to meet people, have a giggle to chill out!!

Better and more original pics sometimes would be my reply. Although if your really desperate then tag the pic as m/m instead of m/f. Think about 20 fabs gets you to the top

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Honestly who cares about most fabs really? Come on people it's a sex site to meet people, have a giggle to chill out!!"

To some it's an ego booster - make them feel good about themselves.

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Honestly who cares about most fabs really? Come on people it's a sex site to meet people, have a giggle to chill out!!

To some it's an ego booster - make them feel good about themselves."

You know I have to agree with you and that's sad! Just get on with it and enjoy I say

I've noticed if I fab a photo, it says that I've already fab'd it. If I return to that person's profile and check their pics again, I am able to fab the same pic again.

Are my fabs not registering, or is this normal? Does this give that person two fabs or does one delete the other?

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

which 1 should we all fab there all hot

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

"I though sour grapes as I started reading only to have it confirmed in the last line!

Chill out, it's not like fabs matter. Who cares who is in the top pics?"

Nice shoes

"Honestly who cares about most fabs really? Come on people it's a sex site to meet people, have a giggle to chill out!!"

I wouldn't even know how you know you're on there...our pics are to give people an idea of what we look like so they can choose to meet us...isn't that the point on a swinging site?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Ive never noticed any pics 'downloaded' from the internet that's in hot pics ... yes of course sometimes I don't understand how a pic is classed as hot but then that's just because it may not be appealing to me !

There are some gorgeous hot pics male/female and couples and I love fabbing them just as I love to be fabbed !

Nice shoes

I have one question. What is the point of fabbed pics anyway? We have a wink button which could be used better but isn't because everyone ignores it!

This is meant to be a swingers site for like minded people to chat and meet.

It's not Facebook! Even Facebook changed so that morons can't random message (pester) people. That needs to happen here somehow too before there are no decent genuine people left!

Nice shoes

"I wouldn't even know how you know you're on there...our pics are to give people an idea of what we look like so they can choose to meet us...isn't that the point on a swinging site?"

Something so trivial causes so much angst amongst a few folk here. It does make me giggle.

Essex

"Something so trivial causes so much angst amongst a few folk here. It does make me giggle. "

[Removed by poster at 17/11/16 08:19:37]

"Fab one of ours everyone - lets see it get one the list !

nothing like piggybacking someone else's thread i guess "

Whatever.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Appreciate its a feel good factor being on top I guess.. but I wouldnt think to rely on how beautiful the partner is based on fab. I think your wife looks gorgeous. You dont need 11000 peoples approval. Be happy you got a sexi looking wife.. and avoid comparing

I was neeeearly in the bottom pics last week, it was a bit of fun seeing the figures rise, but seriously not of any importance in any way. I don't know why you would care to be blunt OP.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I have one question. What is the point of fabbed pics anyway? We have a wink button which could be used better but isn't because everyone ignores it!

It's not Facebook! Even Facebook changed so that morons can't random message (pester) people. That needs to happen here somehow too before there are no decent genuine people left!"

Tell me how that last bit works?!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin have given the option for people to fab pics and lots of people enjoy it so they obviously care about it. We can't all enjoy the same things.

To the OP, if you think a pic is fake, report the pic or profile

"Honestly who cares about most fabs really? Come on people it's a sex site to meet people, have a giggle to chill out!!

To some it's an ego booster - make them feel good about themselves.

You know I have to agree with you and that's sad! Just get on with it and enjoy I say "

Some people do take it very seriously having their picture being the most fabd .... But then its easy enough as they have multiple profiles with the exact same "staged" pics to me its just a bit narcissistic.

But if that's what makes em happy then so be it.

In saying the photo is a "fake" is difficult as it is a photo . . but perhaps what the OP was also getting at is an impression of what we have noted.

A huge number of the top pix are pro . . pro model, pro camera and pro editing . . so, as such, they don't reflect the average Fab user . . they get the "likes" because they're . . well . . professional products.

. . and, yes, there are "pro's" in amongst the Fab membership.

"Why slag other peoples photos off? You just come across as bitter on here. One of my pics made number two in the hot pics a few weeks back... And I'm meet and photo verified.... So definitely real. Bitter rants like your status, will not make people want to fab your wife's pics... So if want to get to the top, you really are going about it the wrong way. "

Well said. My pics have made the top pics Page too. Doesn't make me fake. My profile has some real substance behind it, I've written about myself , post numerous pics of myself (one holding a sign up too) ...

Essex

"Why slag other peoples photos off? You just come across as bitter on here. One of my pics made number two in the hot pics a few weeks back... And I'm meet and photo verified.... So definitely real. Bitter rants like your status, will not make people want to fab your wife's pics... So if want to get to the top, you really are going about it the wrong way.

Well said. My pics have made the top pics Page too. Doesn't make me fake. My profile has some real substance behind it, I've written about myself , post numerous pics of myself (one holding a sign up too) ... "

Your pics are bloody fantastic ! All i can say is WOW and deserve to be inbtge hot pics

Well done you x

"I have one question. What is the point of fabbed pics anyway? We have a wink button which could be used better but isn't because everyone ignores it!

It's not Facebook! Even Facebook changed so that morons can't random message (pester) people. That needs to happen here somehow too before there are no decent genuine people left!"

Aren't the filters there to stop messages from groups of people you're not interested in?

By *ods_Perfect_IdiotMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Mine got to 3 yesterday and I nearly had s heart attack. Gets an influx of unwanted attention

It was fake tho. It was toothpaste..."

Hope that's a real banana

Easy way ?

Look at the pictures that get there and try to think of a provactive pose that would make you want to fab it ??

Then take a good quality picture ?

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"

Seem to be the same old women on the first page begging to have their pics fabbed.

Check out the men most fabbed most of them look fake

While it's nice to get your pics fabbed, if you start tying your self worth or how you view yourselves up with it, that way madness lies.

All that happened on the one time mine was on the front page was loads more messages from randoms who I'm never going to meet.

I'll stick with my smaller number of fabs from people I actually speak to, or might meet, and a tidy inbox. It's much better

Well said. My pics have made the top pics Page too. Doesn't make me fake. My profile has some real substance behind it, I've written about myself , post numerous pics of myself (one holding a sign up too) ...

Your pics are bloody fantastic ! All i can say is WOW and deserve to be inbtge hot pics

Well done you x

"

I have to agree with you on this. Very sexy

I've given up xxx

Well done you x

"

Your hair colour is fantastic x

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

None of them are worth fabbing

Just been told i'm on top page and didn't even have to get my cock out.

Stay classy

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

None of them are worth fabbing "

really? very high standards u must have.

"Just been told i'm on top page and didn't even have to get my cock out.

Stay classy "

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

None of them are worth fabbing "

oh not nice

Essex

Well done you x

Your hair colour is fantastic x"

Thank you x

Essex

Stay classy "

awesome pics x

"Mine got to 3 yesterday and I nearly had s heart attack. Gets an influx of unwanted attention

It was fake tho. It was toothpaste..."

eeek your lips though! Xx

"

You do realise your profile is hidden?

All sorts of reasons why pictures go to hot list OP

Kinky

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

You do realise your profile is hidden? "

Think it was to avoid people looking after reading this thread and discovering why they're a tad bitter.

"

Make her better looking?

By *igress69Woman  over a year ago

belfast

Does it really matter if it makes a list or not. It's not meant to be a competition

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

On the first page today, there's maybe one photo that was professionally taken, it's so graphic that as long as it was lit well (which it was), it wouldn't have required any editing.

By *isexhotcoupleCouple  over a year ago

london

Think it's mostly singles guys doing most the fabbing! Personally I think there are loads of fake pics from complete newbies to the site. That not only have fake pics but have zero interest in meeting! The whole reason they fab pics is they have this glimmer of hope that they have a shot at a meet! So guys just keep fabbing hoping to meet but if there was a ban on newbies or unverified people then only real swinging people will get fabbed so much more likely of a meet with a real person, plus lots of amazing pics on here that don't get the credit they deserve because fake pics are pushing them out! Just our opinion

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Everybody please fab my photos, but I'm not narcissistic honest

No seriously.....fab my fucking pics now !

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just because I think I have some great pics, doesn't mean others think the same, I have never made the hot pics but doesn't bother me in the slightest, however, I do feel better for not having the need to tout for them in order to make myself feel better, that is what I feel is sad, are the profiles asking/begging men to fab their pics

Most fabbed is easily the worst and most pointless feature on here

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Non of mine ever make it anywhere on the list but I still get invites lol

"

Take better pics. She looks good but your representation via your pics isn't particularly good.

Tbh; I'd stop worrying about fabs and just get on with swinging if that's why you joined a swinging site.

By *issScarlett25Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Made the most fab'd locally recently which was quite an ego boost when someone messaged to tell me

Oh and Scarlett x you've just received a few more fabs

"Check out the men most fabbed most of them look fake "

Just did a reverse Google Image search on the first five out of curiosity. Two of them are fake

By *khotcouple20Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Check out the men most fabbed most of them look fake

Just did a reverse Google Image search on the first five out of curiosity. Two of them are fake "

LOL this is hardly surprising

By *morashi69Man  over a year ago

SW

"

An aubergine up the chuff.

A guaranteed winner every time.

I didn't even know there was a 'hotlist'. I only see updates in our feed from people who match our criteria or friends.

If you're on here looking for attention rather than experiences, I'd say you're on the wrong site! Anyone who pops up in our feed looking like attention whores gets blocked anyway.

Like any of us have time for that shit?!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Many are also proper gash quality

"

I can't tell if this is a compliment or not, given the subject matter.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Is there a TIP for me getting my wife's pics higher on list?"

I'm not photo verified! About 25 real people - mostly from the forums - have verified me though! I'll assume now that I don't really need photo-verifying! And on my old profile I was a regular on page one - and I wasn't fake then either!

[

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Just gone trough this thread fabbing a few pics on the way....

"Think it's mostly singles guys doing most the fabbing! Personally I think there are loads of fake pics from complete newbies to the site. That not only have fake pics but have zero interest in meeting! The whole reason they fab pics is they have this glimmer of hope that they have a shot at a meet! So guys just keep fabbing hoping to meet but if there was a ban on newbies or unverified people then only real swinging people will get fabbed so much more likely of a meet with a real person, plus lots of amazing pics on here that don't get the credit they deserve because fake pics are pushing them out! Just our opinion"

Who are these "real swingers" you speak of?

By *nequeenslutWoman  over a year ago

rugeley

put on a show people visit fab pics simmples

"Ive never noticed any pics 'downloaded' from the internet that's in hot pics ... yes of course sometimes I don't understand how a pic is classed as hot but then that's just because it may not be appealing to me !

There are some gorgeous hot pics male/female and couples and I love fabbing them just as I love to be fabbed ! "

I fabbed plenty of yours

By *classyladyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I made it to top fabbed and im definitely not fake. Just a normal human being enjoying their time on fab. Everyone comes in all shapes and sizes and i think good for bloody them x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"

Out of curiosity, why is that important to you?

Out of curiosity, why is that important to you? "

Top pic is currently 3,120.

Not sure where the 11,234 pics are....

I don't well ever know why it was important to the op.

I been top fabbed twice now in the guys pages past week it is flattering of course but at same time sort of funny that some guys feel its so important.

I'm always surprised when i don't even get my cock out ect but hey maybe something to be learned from that guys.

Stay classy

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Stay classy "

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

[Removed by poster at 21/11/16 23:46:21]

» Add a new message to this topic