FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fake people

Fake people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ADBOY9.5 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm getting really pissed off wiv the amount of fake/letdown single females on here at the moment. I know people struggle with single males but it's not just the males single females are a let down at the moment. What's going on with this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

You sure they're really female? It has been known for men to make a single female account...

cheshire

Yeah definitely. Spoken on phone to a few of them seen some on cam talk to them for ages get on well the account deleted.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Yeah definitely. Spoken on phone to a few of them seen some on cam talk to them for ages get on well the account deleted. "

Then they are obviously not fake, they just didn't want to meet you

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Then maybe life just got in the way It happens.

cheshire

I see where people are cumming from. Life does get in the way, people don't always want to meet. But why not be honest with people we're all here to achieve the same things aren't we? Well I hope every one else is having more fun than me lol sorry for the moan

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"I'm getting really pissed off wiv the amount of fake/letdown single females on here at the moment. I know people struggle with single males but it's not just the males single females are a let down at the moment. What's going on with this site "

There is fake people all over the net

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see where people are cumming from. Life does get in the way, people don't always want to meet. But why not be honest with people we're all here to achieve the same things aren't we? Well I hope every one else is having more fun than me lol sorry for the moan"

No we are not all here for the same thing. Everyone is here for their own reason and that is not necessarily to fuck the whole site (tho some maybe)

OP, get out from behind your laptop and head to a club, there's loads in the north west, and you'll be guaranteed to find women who have got dolled up to come out and party! Then work your charm and you might just have a fantastic night.

Or you could sit at home sending out endless messages to guys pretending to be women.....

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

I'm a bit of a soft touch and hate being blunt with guys. Some I click with as friends but not sexually. I've had guys do it to me. I always explain I'm an ssbbw and what that means. They get a face and full body pic Yet often I'm snubbed. Most blatant one was at a local club last week. The guy was actually talking my bff and another two friends as well. Trying to play us off each other. He arrived but we had all been talking and sussed him out so he didn't get what he'd planned for. He also treated me like a piece of shite

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

So if you have spoken to them over the phone and on cam then how can they be a fake person?!

A timewaster, maybe.

Or they have changed their mind about being on Fab, which is OK.

Double standards as usual l see.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah definitely. Spoken on phone to a few of them seen some on cam talk to them for ages get on well the account deleted. "

That's no guarantee cos I can do a really convincing 'Joanna Lumley'

"OP, get out from behind your laptop and head to a club, there's loads in the north west, and you'll be guaranteed to find women who have got dolled up to come out and party! Then work your charm and you might just have a fantastic night.

Or you could sit at home sending out endless messages to guys pretending to be women....."

This....

If you spoke to them then they are clearly not fake.... they may have let you down but did they have verifications from others? Others that they didn't let down? Could there be reasons why?

"I'm getting really pissed off wiv the amount of fake/letdown single females on here at the moment. I know people struggle with single males but it's not just the males single females are a let down at the moment. What's going on with this site "
I think you have timewasters in single males females and couples,I personally don't see the point or waste my time or energy on doing that to someone,just let it go over your head there's messers everywhere.*MR

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm a bit of a soft touch and hate being blunt with guys. Some I click with as friends but not sexually. I've had guys do it to me. I always explain I'm an ssbbw and what that means. They get a face and full body pic Yet often I'm snubbed. Most blatant one was at a local club last week. The guy was actually talking my bff and another two friends as well. Trying to play us off each other. He arrived but we had all been talking and sussed him out so he didn't get what he'd planned for. He also treated me like a piece of shite "

Let's see how you get on at the Chameleons party...

cheshire

Yeah sorry I mean time wasters there's far to many people on here like that. Is there any way to avoid it?

"Yeah sorry I mean time wasters there's far to many people on here like that. Is there any way to avoid it? "

Not really buddy its just the way the cookie crumbles but there are other options apart from Fab like the real world.

Just a thought did you come across as too pushy scare them off.?

Even us guys don't like it works both ways.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm not fake but too far away xxx

cheshire

Honestly one of the most easy going people. I do get out in the real world to not just behind keyboards lol

"I see where people are cumming from. Life does get in the way, people don't always want to meet. But why not be honest with people we're all here to achieve the same things aren't we? Well I hope every one else is having more fun than me lol sorry for the moan"

No. Everybody wants different things from this site. You can't assume everyone is looking for a fast shag. Some don't even want to meet at all.

» Add a new message to this topic