FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to break my fab virginity and get me a verification!

Thanks to all who helped me improve my profile, very pleased ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask in the cam rooms if someone will do you a veri.

You've just missed two big NW Socials over the last two weekends, your veriometer could have been full to overflowing by now if you'd gone to just one of them!

Good luck though, Scarlet's suggestion is a good one to get that first veri on the board!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"You've just missed two big NW Socials over the last two weekends, your veriometer could have been full to overflowing by now if you'd gone to just one of them!

Good luck though, Scarlet's suggestion is a good one to get that first veri on the board! "

this is why I don't get the veri catch 22 thing.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"You've just missed two big NW Socials over the last two weekends"

..and he was told about them in advance too.

Maybe he isn't antisocial, maybe he isn't just focused on meeting to play, maybe it was just unfortunate timing - he didn't say.

Sheffield

"You've just missed two big NW Socials over the last two weekends

Maybe he isn't antisocial, maybe he isn't just focused on meeting to play, maybe it was just unfortunate timing - he didn't say."

With lots heading to cupids straight after....

Ideal for a newcomer to get involved at any level they are comfortable with

MrB

Maybe he isn't antisocial, maybe he isn't just focused on meeting to play, maybe it was just unfortunate timing - he didn't say.

MrB "

sorry for my late 2 weeks explanation...

1= I can't get my notifications to work on my phone so I tend to miss everything that goes on fab.

2= I'm living a very busy life style, I'd love to be able to go to a club with someone because I'm not too comfortable going by myself.

3= I love spontaneous times, I'm easily tempted, I'm a go getter type of guy so means when my phone rings I go get it M.O.B!

MrB sorry for my late 2 weeks explanation...

1= I can't get my notifications to work on my phone so I tend to miss everything that goes on fab.

2= I'm living a very busy life style, I'd love to be able to go to a club with someone because I'm not too comfortable going by myself.

3= I love spontaneous times, I'm easily tempted, I'm a go getter type of guy so means when my phone rings I go get it M.O.B!"

I wouldn't go to a club by myself either, I don't know why previous posters think it's such a big deal you didn't go to 2 recent ones. Looking for a FWB and going to clubs are 2 entirely different things. Just persevere and keep looking. XXX

Sheffield

3= I love spontaneous times, I'm easily tempted, I'm a go getter type of guy so means when my phone rings I go get it M.O.B!

I wouldn't go to a club by myself either, I don't know why previous posters think it's such a big deal you didn't go to 2 recent ones. Looking for a FWB and going to clubs are 2 entirely different things. Just persevere and keep looking. XXX"

Those socials were in a pub. We went to one of them and you wouldn't have spotted the difference between it being a fab social and any other group of people chatting.

He's been on 9 months and not got anywhere. So his options are 'persevere' or do something different and positive.

MrB

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Some good advice here as doing the same thing and expecting a different result isn't a good strategy.

I wouldn't go to a club by myself either, I don't know why previous posters think it's such a big deal you didn't go to 2 recent ones. Looking for a FWB and going to clubs are 2 entirely different things. Just persevere and keep looking. XXX

Those socials were in a pub. We went to one of them and you wouldn't have spotted the difference between it being a fab social and any other group of people chatting.

He's been on 9 months and not got anywhere. So his options are 'persevere' or do something different and positive.

MrB"

I was there, can concur. It was a great social.....

Definitely the way forward for people looking to meet, make new friends, network, get themselves known and of course, verified.

I wouldn't go to a club by myself either, I don't know why previous posters think it's such a big deal you didn't go to 2 recent ones. Looking for a FWB and going to clubs are 2 entirely different things. Just persevere and keep looking. XXX"

I think what is being pointed out is there are big socials in the North West all the time. There really is no excuse to come on and whine about not getting verified. They just have to make an effort (which alot don't and then come up with excuses) Big socials are ideal for finding the elusive FB.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I think what is being pointed out is there are big socials in the North West all the time. There really is no excuse to come on and whine about not getting verified. They just have to make an effort (which alot don't and then come up with excuses) Big socials are ideal for finding the elusive FB."

yes there were although we didnt go to the day social we seen many that night in cupids. OP i would seriously suggest you go to a club lots to choose from in the NW and spoilt for choice. If you dont want to go on your own why not search the meets section choose the club and see who is going And contact them you never know could be a future FB!. If they are regular club visitors i am sure they would be more tham happy to meet you there and show you round or contact the club direct they would always help you ....

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"I want to break my fab virginity and get me a verification!

Thanks to all who helped me improve my profile, very pleased ?? "

go bi meet a guy suck him dry get ur veri

"I want to break my fab virginity and get me a verification!

Thanks to all who helped me improve my profile, very pleased ?? go bi meet a guy suck him dry get ur veri"

No thanks I refuse to turn Bi! A lot of guys on fab have been trying to persuade me to go Bi but I can't see myself doing that, well it seems I don't have a chance on fab and will take the advice from all thanks!

best advice x

Sheffield

"

I wouldn't go to a club by myself either, I don't know why previous posters think it's such a big deal you didn't go to 2 recent ones. Looking for a FWB and going to clubs are 2 entirely different things. Just persevere and keep looking. XXX best advice x"

Yes, it hasn't worked for 9 months, so ask for advice, then ignore all the advice except the one that says keep doing the same thing as now.

Good luck, have fun.

MrB

» Add a new message to this topic