FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why so many fake profiles?

Why so many fake profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Searching for single women or couples to have fun with, but many profiles seem to appear and then disappear, I've noticed a fair few all seem to join up together from the same area and log on at the same time. What's the point in wasting so much time and effort in setting up a profile for it to be fake?

I'd like to meet up with people local to me and actually get a verification, been to angels a few times and played but have never mentioned fabs to get a verification. Hoping to go along on Friday if any single ladies would like to join me, can drive and collect if required? I am genuine by the way too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ristol HellfireMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Computers and the Internet are like motor vehicles; there are a substantial minority of individuals that should not be allowed to use either.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Why is it men who decide everyone must be fake when they are not getting any ?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

By the sound of it OP, you are talking mostly about new profiles and there are far more fake ones amongst them than amongst established profiles with verifications...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes exactly, seems to me that most new profiles are fake, I understand that genuine people are on here and they're profiles will be around for longer, just can't seem to work out why someone would want to waste there time signing up and creating a profile for it to be fake, 3 days later it's gone!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"By the sound of it OP, you are talking mostly about new profiles and there are far more fake ones amongst them than amongst established profiles with verifications...

"

Hi, I understand ur point but it's not my experience that it's valid ... wish from my experience I could say otherwise

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Why is it men who decide everyone must be fake when they are not getting any ?"

Yes after all I've NEVER seen a post on this forum from a woman complaining about such things, EVER.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"By the sound of it OP, you are talking mostly about new profiles and there are far more fake ones amongst them than amongst established profiles with verifications...

Hi, I understand ur point but it's not my experience that it's valid ... wish from my experience I could say otherwise "

So you've found fewer fake profiles amongst newbie than amongst those with established verified profiles?

» Add a new message to this topic