FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > being married

being married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when you are dating a girl she has sexy and horny and will try anything but the minute she becomes your wife sex is the last thing on the agenda!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mae B you married the wrong girl

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Mae B you married the wrong girl "

This...

Because she uses it to reel you in lol. I wonder how many wives once married gives up performing oral sex lol. But then again guys dont want to marry a girl like me as I am classed as to easy lol have been told this a few times lol. Oh I am fun to play with but when it comes to the serious stuff/marrige they go with a good girl.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Why when you are dating a girl she has sexy and horny and will try anything but the minute she becomes your wife sex is the last thing on the agenda!"

To be fair you are unlikely to find many women like that on here. Lol

Lol this is why I am on here its boring being a good girl.

"Lol this is why I am on here its boring being a good girl."

Indeed! and it can happen the other way round too!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont think my ex husband had anything to complain about in that department when we where married In fact our sex life got even better

"Why when you are dating a girl she has sexy and horny and will try anything but the minute she becomes your wife sex is the last thing on the agenda!"

Jeeeeeezzzz!!! You have a messed up selection process fella!!! After over a decade together we were enjoying an enhanced and ever improving sex life.... before we started swinging

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Why when you are dating a girl she has sexy and horny and will try anything but the minute she becomes your wife sex is the last thing on the agenda!

Jeeeeeezzzz!!! You have a messed up selection process fella!!! After over a decade together we were enjoying an enhanced and ever improving sex life.... before we started swinging "

Yep - we've been together 25 years, married for 16 and had a great sex life before we joined here - hell, this is just an addition to the fun we already have.

Could be the man woos her, making her feel sexy, but after "I do" resorts to "wanna fuck?" to which the response would...?!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe she is bored sexually with you. Have you asked her?

hey don't speak for all of us married ladies... our sex life is fantastic.....and more varied lol regardless of swinging too!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 21/05/11 06:07:47]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

continue to enjoy...

you deffo married the wrong girl

lol im always attacking the hubby for sex

but ive done my knee in so now hes getting a well earned rest haha

Defo don't know what you mean there i when more kinky and the ex when like a old man wiv his slippers and xbox haha

"Defo don't know what you mean there i when more kinky and the ex when like a old man wiv his slippers and xbox haha "

I haven't seen too many old men having a blast on an xbox if I'm honest. Teens do. In fact more than regular adult blokes. Maybe he's compensating for the slippers?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Maybe she's got a single female profile on here and getting better sex from swinging than she gets at home........

"Why when you are dating a girl she has sexy and horny and will try anything but the minute she becomes your wife sex is the last thing on the agenda!

Maybe she's got a single female profile on here and getting better sex from swinging than she gets at home........"

Well she don't like having oral sex so I doubt she would be on here on her own

Someone wrote that if your normal, everyday, non-swinging, serially monogamous guy put £1 in a jar every time he had sex before he got married, stayed faithfull all his married life and took £1 out every time he had sex after he got married - he'd die a very rich man.

Cyprus

"Well she don't like having oral sex so I doubt she would be on here on her own"

Maybe it's just your penis she don't like..

Do you wash it properly or is it all yellow and crusty?

**Fuck....I must not drink and come on the forums.....**

"Well she don't like having oral sex so I doubt she would be on here on her own

**Fuck....I must not drink and come on the forums.....**"

She don't like receiving oral so nothing to do with my penis.

**Fuck....I must not drink and come on the forums.....**

She don't like receiving oral so nothing to do with my penis."

No doubt someone will suggest that's probably down to your technique.

Moaning about the quality or quantity of your sex life on Fab is a pointless task.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

could be your attitude,women like to feel special. Women dont always want sex 24/7. Just cause you marry someone doesnt mean you can stop courting them.

Ive only been in a relationship with jay just over four years but it gets better all the time, he has never changed his attitude to me from day one. I know we dont live together but hes as romantic and sloppy as he has ever been. Instead of jumping to blame your wife maybe look a bit closer to home

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OP has a point, I have spoken to lots of people , both men and women who say the sex ends once they are married.

I know one woman who only had sex to make babies, and didn't ever have sex once she got the amount she wanted.

To the OP........If your wife doesn't like oral, there are lots of other ways to enjoy sex, we can't all like everything.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

So a wife doesnt behave as she did when she was a girlfriend.... do you still behave as you did when you were a boyfriend?

Its true it goes both ways - me and hubby have more sex than ever, and we have been together 20 years!

But we have a good friend whose wife lost all interest after their child was born, almost as if that was the purpose for sex and now it wasnt needed.

Obviously on here the majority of people are going to say 'No, the sex is great!' as its a swingers site! I would be surprised to find someone on here to say they werent interested in it any more lol!

x

Cyprus

I never get when someone moans that their home sex life is chronic, but fails to do anything other than join a swinging site (in the hope it's an easy lay) and cheats.

If someone is that sodding miserable with the situation, put up and shut up or ship out.

"I stay because of the kids" I hear you cry.

Bullshit, kids are far more perceptive than adults and will know somethings wrong. Better to have to peaceful and loving parents than two who are causing an atmosphere or permanently at each others throats.

"I stay because of the finances" I hear you whimper cus you're not winning.

Bollocks I say. No woman with a child will ever be homeless. Housing Associations ALWAYS put a roof over women and childrens heads.

No man will ever be homeless usless he's stupid, because the CSA and no judge do NOT take so much money that there is not enough for him to get another mortgage or pay rent.

It's all pure fricking laziness in my book.

I shipped out of two bad marriages with my own personal effects and my 3 kids and their personal effects.

They are all healthy, sane, stable and getting onwith it and we were never homeless or on the poverty line.

I don't care if a wife/hubby doesn't want sex...... maybe they just don't want sex with a partner who is obviously pressuring them or constantly whinging about it.

**Not in the mood for whinning and whinging today**

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not true for us....been together 20 years and still have an amazing sex life.

Mr often asks for a night off...lol

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

She don't like receiving oral so nothing to do with my penis."

i'm not fussed on receiving oral - but i still have a damn good time on the site!!

" .............

"I stay because of the finances" I hear you whimper cus you're not winning.

Bollocks I say. No woman with a child will ever be homeless. Housing Associations ALWAYS put a roof over women and childrens heads."

I don't know about England but in Scotland the statutory duty falls on the local authority which either use their own stock or will endeavour to find a Housing Association (HA) with the capacity to rehouse a woman and child(ren). It doesn't always work and hostels are the fall-back position.

"No man will ever be homeless usless he's stupid, because the CSA and no judge do NOT take so much money that there is not enough for him to get another mortgage or pay rent.

................. "

That assumes he has an income in the first place. Nobody, male or female, on benefit is going to get a new mortgage (especially in these times) and finding rented accommodation either means a HA with capacity or a private rent, which requires a deposit which he may not have.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Rather a sweeping generalisation! I'm sure this is the case for some people but if it's a major problem, divorce. Z

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

How many times has this happened to you then?

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I know why married women weigh more. Single women go home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women go home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge!

How many times has this happened to you then?"

Omly once

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Perhaps this is a question you would be better asking your wife.

Married 20 years hornier every day...sometimes it is you .

» Add a new message to this topic