FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > f buddy

f buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've got a women I meet for casual sex,I want here to swing with me but not sure how to bring it up,Don't know if it will freak her out,anyone got any advice how to go about asking her ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Discuss it, bring it up in conversation ie ask her if she would consider a 3 sum or 4 sum, move on from there

"Hi I've got a women I meet for casual sex,I want here to swing with me but not sure how to bring it up,Don't know if it will freak her out,anyone got any advice how to go about asking her ?"

just ask her ! if you met her on a sex site she wont be freaked ....surely ??

I can't help thinking, if you're not comfortable bringing up the subject of your fantasies, then perhaps you're not in that place yet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did'nt meet on sex site,meet in club.

if she meets you for casual sex then just ask her thoughts on meeting others for same...

By *in4sumMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"if she meets you for casual sex then just ask her thoughts on meeting others for same..."

This sounds the best approach by far

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

I agree with the above if you meet her for casual sex she may be more than willing...

If not your girl friend and just a casual sex thing you have going on ......i see no reson why not ask her ... or do she think she is more? your lover ???

"Hi I've got a women I meet for casual sex,I want here to swing with me but not sure how to bring it up,Don't know if it will freak her out,anyone got any advice how to go about asking her ?"

I had a fuck buddy who I used to swing with. I started by asking her if she wanted to go to a naturist spa (Rios) where I heard you could have sex in front of others or just watch. She loved it and it continued from there.

Well just raise the question of swinging - tell her you have a profile on here and that you swing and wondered if it might be something she is interested in. If you are both clear that you only meet for casual sex, I cant see the problem - unless of course shes not entirely clear that she only means a bit of casual sex to you

» Add a new message to this topic