FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To dick pic, or not?

To dick pic, or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it would seem many women are sick of dick pics on a man's profile? What's the verdict - to show or to not show?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems like you have already chosen!

"Seems like you have already chosen! "

I'm thinking maybe I should hide them - thought I'd see what the consensus is first...

Mrs Hot has to see the cock pic as well as a face pic

"Mrs Hot has to see the cock pic as well as a face pic"

So that's +1 to cock pics! Thank you

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Some like them, some don't. If you only send them to people that ask for them it seems to be win/win.

Prefer the guy not the cock

"Prefer the guy not the cock"

The likes of you are the exact reason I ask! No offence, thanks for your contribution ?

One cock pic is ok, just don't see why men need to post dozens of their cock from different angles.

I prefer to see rest of body and face.

Photos are supposed to show what you are all about and what you look like, not just broadcast the fact YES I HAVE A PENIS so use your photos to show your personality. Eg - photo of you at beach / somewhere fun

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

If a bloke messages me that only has cock pics on his prof I just think what a prick lol

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Cock pics show a lack of imagination

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I find them very much a turn off.

I know some ladies like them. Maybe it's best to either read her profile (outrageous suggestion), to see if she wants them, or message without, and offer another one at a suitable time.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Some like them, some don't. If you only send them to people that ask for them it seems to be win/win."

Yep I'd go with this advice... have one or two on your profile but don't send until offered/asked

Flattering nude photos that happen to have an erect penis as part of the whole package are fine. But if the pictures are not flattering then probably best cover up, and show pics that portray the person at his best. But individual body parts, look just that - body parts (IMO). I much prefer to see the person.

That being said it will always be my preference to not have to see a picture of a cock until the time comes for me to unwrap it. And that is a luxury I no longer get since using Fab! Besides it's not as though a picture of a cock gives any indication on whether the man in any good at pleasing a woman sexually.

Mrs

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"So it would seem many women are sick of dick pics on a man's profile? What's the verdict - to show or to not show?

"

Not to show and no bathroom mirror shots , if asked for a dink pic send in a private message/

"If a bloke messages me that only has cock pics on his prof I just think what a prick lol "

Don't hold back will you! ??

"Some like them, some don't. If you only send them to people that ask for them it seems to be win/win.

Yep I'd go with this advice... have one or two on your profile but don't send until offered/asked "

That's one thing I'm sure of - I would never just send a random cock pic to someone! I'm talking about cock pics on your profile

"So it would seem many women are sick of dick pics on a man's profile? What's the verdict - to show or to not show?

"

One and one only. And never next to an object.

One and one only. And never next to an object."

Very strange you say that - I counted 4 on your profile? So no objects but body paint ok? ??

"Prefer the guy not the cock

The likes of you are the exact reason I ask! No offence, thanks for your contribution ?"

The likes of me?? Care to explain??

"Prefer the guy not the cock

The likes of you are the exact reason I ask! No offence, thanks for your contribution ?

The likes of me?? Care to explain??"

I mean you are obviously not a massive fan of cock pics, your comments and many other comments on profiles/status' are the reason(s) why I'm asking about cock pics.

this site is full of dicks now, ironic but true,

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As others have said just the one on your profile is fine IMHO, but try to make it classy if you can, not just the shaft sticking up from the middle of the pic with a loo or bedsheets as the background.

The profiles that make me laugh are the ones with 30+ pics of the same cock from different angles that don't show the body and invariably have backdrops of bathroom floors, loos, or bedsheets etc - there's only so many times you can look at a pic of the same cock!!

Not for me. Don't really see any point in me having a dick pic on here

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

No do not show it save the best till last

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

No unless ask for

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If all they have are cock pics, I tend to think they are a cock

I have them on my profile but i dont send a cock pic with a message towards a lady, bit rude just sending them, if she wants to see then i asume she will ask for one, just my opinion btw

I have 2 but they are private, I don't even always send them when asked.

"If a bloke messages me that only has cock pics on his prof I just think what a prick lol

Don't hold back will you! ??"

I think you will find the majority of ladies feel this way. By all means attach if they ask but seriously why would you send an unsolicited cock pic or just have all cock picks on a profile? You're male. You have a cock. Big deal! We will ask to see it if we want to.

"

Ignore them. Show what you want. Never did me any harm. The forum makes up a tiny fraction of the site

Close up cock pics are, in my opinion, just a waste of time.

If you want to display your manhood show it in a pic of you. There are many tasteful, sexy pics of guys where we can see his cock in the picture. Now those can really make my tummy flip.

Ignore them. Show what you want. Never did me any harm. The forum makes up a tiny fraction of the site"

It gets complained about outside the forums too. Most women (from couples profiles) whom we know personally on the swing scene find it a bit naff. But if men enjoy showing their dicks then crack on. I do completely understand - I enjoy showing my tits (but I'd put them away if that meant I'd be reducing already limited choices)

Mrs

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Read a few replies few double standards.....

How can you be totally sure that dick pic is guys genuine one or indeed been photo edited....

Then if its not OK to show cock pics of different angles why is OK for the ladies to show privates in different angles..

I,m not naturally blessed in that dept, as a single guy its tough enough to be noticed on here. I,m sure if were to post an image of my cock it would be greeted with ridicule and derision....

"Read a few replies few double standards.....

How can you be totally sure that dick pic is guys genuine one or indeed been photo edited....

Then if its not OK to show cock pics of different angles why is OK for the ladies to show privates in different angles..

I,m not naturally blessed in that dept, as a single guy its tough enough to be noticed on here. I,m sure if were to post an image of my cock it would be greeted with ridicule and derision...."

I would assume that woman who show close up genitalia would have no problem with men doing same.

Mrs

Also as single guy if you have Safe Sex ticked and have close ups fucking with no protection on, even if it of you and your ex girlfriend it does raise a few flags.

Parody dick pics are a good choice, ie seen many with a can of lynx, beer and remote controls. Not a fan of those but miniature Eiffel tower or big ben has got a good laugh out of us before.

when starting out with messages a hint of what might be on offer is much better than staring at a close up.....so how about keeping the more explicit photos for friends only or keep in private and attach to a message once you have been better acquainted....that's what we prefer , m x

» Add a new message to this topic