FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > gangbang

gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking off going to my first bukkake,gangbang party.Have any guys done it before and have any advice ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok, i know im a woman. But ive done plenty of gangbangs..

Make sure it is something you really want to do, thing about it in the cold light of day and not when your horny.

Are you comfortable having sex around other people/guys

Are you comfortable knowing that naked guys will be in close proximity and although straight may be some accidental contact.

Are you happy to remember that the woman is a woman and not just an object

Are you good with communication skills.

For a gangbang to go well the guys need to all feel comfortable around each other.

If you have ticked yes to all the above then i would message the person holding the gangbang, explain you know what it entails but that you are new to it. Maybe they will also give you some advice.

Good luck

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Make sure you turn up lol.

No seriously. Don't be worrying. Don't be wondering whether all the men will be sizing you up. Just be yourself. I am sure lots of the the men will feel as nervous as you do. Let the woman decide how she wants the flow to go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relax, dont care about the other guys cocks, go with what rules the woman lays out, enjoy yourself!

It really is fun!!

X

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Being the last in the queue can be messy.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Agree with all the advice you have already been given.

Enjoy x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Take a good book as depending on the numbers.. it can get a tad boring waiting your turn..

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Take a good book as depending on the numbers.. it can get a tad boring waiting your turn.."

pmsl

Always remember the scene from Sex Lives of the Potato Men while they are waiting in line

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

All advice from above, and don't accept the invite until you are 100percent sure you are going to attend. Have participated in a few and always 3-4 guys bail out through nerves or having a toss before they leave and getting PCD(post cum disorder lol) and great oppurtunties fly past. If your lucky enough for an invite to one go and have fun. Once there chat with the other guys as well as the ladies and have a laugh with a sexy time to be had by all. Nerves are half the fun with swinging... Well 1\8th lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, i know im a woman. But ive done plenty of gangbangs..

Make sure it is something you really want to do, thing about it in the cold light of day and not when your horny.

Are you comfortable having sex around other people/guys

Are you comfortable knowing that naked guys will be in close proximity and although straight may be some accidental contact.

Are you happy to remember that the woman is a woman and not just an object

Are you good with communication skills.

For a gangbang to go well the guys need to all feel comfortable around each other.

If you have ticked yes to all the above then i would message the person holding the gangbang, explain you know what it entails but that you are new to it. Maybe they will also give you some advice.

Good luck"

Fully agree well said. We only GB now

» Add a new message to this topic