FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Weird message

Weird message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So got a message mentioning my name in it no introductions so asked how that person knew my name seeing as I only have my first initial on my profile and my profile picture is of my legs. Then i started getting kryptic replies about how I might know them. Found out the name is different to that on the profile and their age is different.

Also got told that she got sent a pic of us from a fellow fabber and apparantly we are a fake profile and people on fab think we are pic collectors (if we wanted saucy pics to keep that's what Google is for). Don't get how considering whenever we message we always attach a face picture of us together.

She said she would send a pic if we sent private pics first but after saying it was weird to call a blokes cock a winky I got one back saying we were strange people and then blocked.

Now I'm really frustrated as to who it could be.

Should I be worried?

L x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a word .NO

Not at all. Try to think no more on it. There are strange people on fab, who enjoy unsettling people. I would suggest counter blocking them, so they can't secretly toggle on and off your profile. At least then you know there will be no more drama from them .

Don't worry

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just block them back and block all new people too in case they come back - if the worst comes to the worst you can change your user name, change your location a bit and get new unidentifiable photos and re do your profile. I wouldn't worry as there are some weird people on fab.

By *eaded_BazMan  over a year ago

Truro

Absolutely not, as mentioned block and add filter for new contacts. Don't worry about it, there are some unfortunates on here who are just out to play games and generally try and feck with people. The genuine ones will always stay the course, the idiots will soon get bored when no one plays their infantile games.

Enjoy, be yourselves and relax.

BB x

Thanks everyone feeling a lot better about it.

Just got to forget about it now and move on, we really need to start being a bit more active on here though as dont seem to be having much luck

L xx

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Thanks everyone feeling a lot better about it.

Just got to forget about it now and move on, we really need to start being a bit more active on here though as dont seem to be having much luck

L xx"

Go to a club....no hassle, no drama just lots of fun

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

[Removed by poster at 30/11/16 20:18:41]

"Thanks everyone feeling a lot better about it.

L xx

Go to a club....no hassle, no drama just lots of fun "

We're hoping to its just finding the time with us both working

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

you say you always send a face pic with your msg.that could be your problem.fakes could be easily using your face pics and try to pass themselves off as u.this is why we never show face pics as mr will have a soical meet first on the nite and show private pics that way.

I've passed the opportunity to meet many fabbers by refusing to send my face photo.

What the heck? Once a photo is uploaded you have no way of stopping its missuse.

There are tons of fakes for one. But even those who are genuine members, they are all strangers to you.

Do as the post just above mine suggested. Meet in public first if face looks are that important.

"I've passed the opportunity to meet many fabbers by refusing to send my face photo.

What the heck? Once a photo is uploaded you have no way of stopping its missuse.

There are tons of fakes for one. But even those who are genuine members, they are all strangers to you.

Do as the post just above mine suggested. Meet in public first if face looks are that important. "

I never send face pics on here anymore after my whole profile was stolen. I only meet in clubs and if people want to go on the same night and meet me then that's ok. Too many fakes on here.

"I've passed the opportunity to meet many fabbers by refusing to send my face photo.

Do as the post just above mine suggested. Meet in public first if face looks are that important. "

Face pics aren't that important I just prefer sending one with us both on so the receiver doesn't think we're a fake profile or its just a bloke pretending to be a couple. Think the best option is to chat a while for a bit first

L xx

» Add a new message to this topic