FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Partner out of fab..

Partner out of fab..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Long story short,found a real gem out of that site. Met with her few times and I think she is dirty- and open- minded enough. Wonder how to tell here I am on here,and how to convince her too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just tell her you're on a swingers site. Don't try and convince her though, it sounds pushy.

ask her if she's into swinging? or whatever it is you want her to join here for.

"Long story short,found a real gem out of that site. Met with her few times and I think she is dirty- and open- minded enough. Wonder how to tell here I am on here,and how to convince her too "

I am lost. You found someone on Fabswingers and don't know how to tell her you are on the site?

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I am lost. You found someone on Fabswingers and don't know how to tell her you are on the site?"

I think he meant 'met someone OUTSIDE of the site', i.e. someone who isn't presently on Fab.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Long story short,found a real gem out of that site. Met with her few times and I think she is dirty- and open- minded enough. Wonder how to tell here I am on here,and how to convince her too "

Depends what website she is on....if it's something like "No sex before marriage puritans" then it might be a tad more challenging than "wives open wide"....

"Long story short,found a real gem out of that site. Met with her few times and I think she is dirty- and open- minded enough. Wonder how to tell here I am on here,and how to convince her too

Depends what website she is on....if it's something like "No sex before marriage puritans" then it might be a tad more challenging than "wives open wide"...."

I'd love to live inside your head for a day

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Just talk to her about it

If she isn't interested you have two choices, walk away and find someone else who would like to enjoy the lifestyle with you or give up the lifestyle to be with her

By *leet-duoCouple  over a year ago

Fleet

If she's as open minded as you say, she's already on here. Otherwise you can suggest a MFM or an FFM to her and guage the reaction. As a couple she might not like the idea of you going for 1 on 1 NSA play with others but open to the dynamics that involve her too

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Just tell her you're on a swingers site. Don't try and convince her though, it sounds pushy."

I agree with Harley....just tell her. That's how I got into this with Paul. He was honest about this lifestyle and I chose to give it a go without any pressure at all.

"I am lost. You found someone on Fabswingers and don't know how to tell her you are on the site?

I think he meant 'met someone OUTSIDE of the site', i.e. someone who isn't presently on Fab."

Ah, eats shoots and leaves.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Long story short,found a real gem out of that site. Met with her few times and I think she is dirty- and open- minded enough. Wonder how to tell here I am on here,and how to convince her too

Depends what website she is on....if it's something like "No sex before marriage puritans" then it might be a tad more challenging than "wives open wide"....

I'd love to live inside your head for a day "

It's interesting and amusing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am lost. You found someone on Fabswingers and don't know how to tell her you are on the site?"

No, as I said,she is out of fab...I didn't met her through this site and I don't believe she is here....which is pity lol

» Add a new message to this topic