FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Weird meet!

Weird meet!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was chatting to a couple for a few days, arranged to meet them in their hotel and all was going well.... had a glass of wine with them (she was already in bed in just her underwear and he was with her naked!) she smiled asked me to join her on the bed and get naked.... we kissed, she went down on me and said she wanted me inside her.... we had sex for a bit, me and her hubby swapped around and she went quiet.... I was behind her at this stage, I stopped, he asked her if she was alright and she didn't reply.... it was a bit awkward, I obviously moved away, asked if she was ok but she didn't say anything.... I politely got dressed and left.... she didn't say another word. Normally I'd think he was perhaps pushing her into it but they said they had been swinging for a while, she initiated everything and it felt like she was in control.... he apologised, she said she had had too much wine but didn't really look at me. I felt and still do feel awful, oh and then they deleted their profile off fab and didn't reply to me checking if all was ok and that I sorry if I'd upset her....

Any ideas?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's very sweet of you to worry but there's no need to. You did everything right by checking she was ok and stopping when you felt she wasn't. I find it quite rude that she didn't even respond to be honest .

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"It's very sweet of you to worry but there's no need to. You did everything right by checking she was ok and stopping when you felt she wasn't. I find it quite rude that she didn't even respond to be honest . "

Yup this

Just don't let it put you off..... x

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

Agree with the other comments. You were kind, considerate and courteous...There is nothing more you could have done. I hope that you are ok...

X

Thanks for the support It was my first play meet with a couple so it's made me more cautious to be honest..., left me feeling pretty awful.... dust down try again lol

maybe she suffers from narcolepsy?

either way they should have said something...

On reflection I think I feel bad because perhaps she didn't want to have sex? But like I said she instigated all of it when I got to their room - the hubby was certainly in the background.....

You shouldn't let one experience put you off I know, so I'll try again and hopefully it will all be ok! : )

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh well ... next

"maybe she suffers from narcolepsy?

either way they should have said something..."

Haha she wasn't sleeping.... hid her face under the covers... or maybe I was just rubbish but 2 mins before it didn't sound like that was the case lol

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I've had two ruined meets where the female has had too much alcohol prior to the meet.

Question is, do they need the alcohol to get through the meet?

You were so good, she was rendered speechless

Seriously, it sounds like you behaved exactly as you should have.

Hope your next meet is better xx

"I've had two ruined meets where the female has had too much alcohol prior to the meet.

Question is, do they need the alcohol to get through the meet?"

the answer should be 'if they need alcohol to get through the meet, maybe they shouldn't be meeting'

I agree with the alcohol thing - although honestly she didn't seem d*unk! Only one bottle of wine open and half gone.....

you never know though do you? Long chats, come to our room..... if she was hammered I would have made my excuses and left to be honest - d*unk sex was good at 20 but not at 40!!!

[Removed by poster at 01/12/16 09:18:54]

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

It's good that actually both you and hubby stopped it. I wonder if they were new on the scene

It can happen sometimes you will be playing or watching and the people will just say actually I am not happy in such cases stop

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"It's very sweet of you to worry but there's no need to. You did everything right by checking she was ok and stopping when you felt she wasn't. I find it quite rude that she didn't even respond to be honest . "

"Thanks for the support It was my first play meet with a couple so it's made me more cautious to be honest..., left me feeling pretty awful.... dust down try again lol"

Couples can be a mine-field in my personal experience. . You did everything correctly, behaved like a gentleman. They may have been Swinging for a while, but things between them may have changed, even without them noticing it and you just happened to be the guy who got caught up in it. Move on, don't dwell on it.

"Thanks for the support It was my first play meet with a couple so it's made me more cautious to be honest..., left me feeling pretty awful.... dust down try again lol

Couples can be a mine-field in my personal experience. . You did everything correctly, behaved like a gentleman. They may have been Swinging for a while, but things between them may have changed, even without them noticing it and you just happened to be the guy who got caught up in it. Move on, don't dwell on it."

Thanks.... it just had to happen the first time! What I did find out is that I quite like being the third part of a couple... different dynamic than threesomes when I was a younger man! And for a while it was certainly fun!!

» Add a new message to this topic