FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First meet advice

First meet advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilnNey OP   Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Hi all,

We're planning our first meet with a single guy next week, but we're a bit nervous what to expect. I've been imagining the scenario and I can see us inviting him in, all having a sit down but then I don't know what'll happen. Do I start on him or my partner first? Just little things like that? We've discussed it but neither of us know how to initiate anything. We're both up for anything and don't have any restrictions, it's just getting to that point!

We've met him for a social and he seems lovely, but just as nervous as us as it's his first time doing this as well.

Any advice you can give would be appreciated, along with any stories of your first times on here as well.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I felt like this on my first threesome... maybe try a game or 2 .. spin the bottle worked for me. good luck and enjoy .. will only be first few seconds of nerves then get lost in lust lol

Good luck.

I can offer no advice though as I'm looking for my first meet with a couple but I'm sure that you'll have fun

If in doubt just get naked then let arousal run it's path.

Naked, eyeing up, flirting, touching, wild rampant threesome, brew

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi, as you have already met the guy arrange a warm comfortable place to play, just start with you and him then your hubby can join in; be careful and set boundaries at the start , try not to leave the guy alone in case he gets cold feet and does a runner..lol.. ..relax and enjoy..

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Well, you've been building up slowly, last veri 8 years ago!

Out of interest, how did you meet him with a hidden profile?

MrB

You, the lady of the couple should make the first move since you are the one hopefully 'in charge' of the situation. If you are meeting back at yours why not disappear upstairs for a few minutes, get partly naked then come downstairs and without speaking walk up to the guest and sit straggling him. I'm sure that will kickstart the evening.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Start playing with your husband whilst he watches. After a few minutes, tell him to get undressed and to sit on the bed with you both. It should follow on naturally from there. Good luck!

"Start playing with your husband whilst he watches. After a few minutes, tell him to get undressed and to sit on the bed with you both. It should follow on naturally from there. Good luck! "

sit next to him on the sofa , show a bit of cleavage and stocking top , , as your chatting rest your hand on his leg near his crutch now and again ....perhaps rest his hand on your leg ..comment on your breasts on show and ask him if hed like a feel ..should just flow from there.

any probs i can pop round prior and show you xx

"Start playing with your husband whilst he watches. After a few minutes, tell him to get undressed and to sit on the bed with you both. It should follow on naturally from there. Good luck! "

Good advice

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Depends on the dynamic you want but maybe sit next to him, bit of flirting, hands start to wander... unbutton/zip his trousers then hopefully there will be a delicious cock for you to suck. That should relax you all..

Once you get started you'll be fine

Have fun and let us know how it goes

I think the key is to remain relaxed, and don't have a 'plan' in terms of what you want to do and when. Just let things unfold naturally.

The fact that you've all met socially first is important - clearly you've established attraction in person and feel happy and comfortable in progressing to a more physical encounter.

Make yours and your partner's boundaries clear beforehand, and remember that he may be feeling nervous too if he's never played with a couple before.

Once he's arrived, make him feel relaxed and welcome and just go with it from there. Others have given good advice above too.

Above all, have fun!

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

My advice is stop hiding you profile

This is how my mmf meets usually go...

We all undress and shower..I insist on showering first in the hotel room....

Then I get the guys to lie face first on the bed with a large bath towel underneath

Then I sit astride them both and give them a massage with baby oil for ten mins or so

They turn on their backs...usually with a hard on by then and it's massage the front..

Then I start to play with their cocks....

And ..that always kicks things off..massage is a great ice breaker for me.

Only once it didnt go to plan..when one of the guys felt too embarrassed to be with another guy on the bed!

Oh and I chat to them at the same time.. Always works..good luck..with the right guys it will be brilliant

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all,

We're planning our first meet with a single guy next week, but we're a bit nervous what to expect. I've been imagining the scenario and I can see us inviting him in, all having a sit down but then I don't know what'll happen. Do I start on him or my partner first? Just little things like that? We've discussed it but neither of us know how to initiate anything. We're both up for anything and don't have any restrictions, it's just getting to that point!

We've met him for a social and he seems lovely, but just as nervous as us as it's his first time doing this as well.

Any advice you can give would be appreciated, along with any stories of your first times on here as well.

Thanks x"

Get hubby to have a friendly chat with him over the phone beforehand to explain how you'd like the evening to go(the guy will be worrying as well)

» Add a new message to this topic