FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A couple messaging women

A couple messaging women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women who are looking to meet couples prefer talking to the man or the woman? We always reply together but it's hard to know which perspective to come from? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I prefer a woman but don't mind speaking to either as long as I do speak to both if that makes sense.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

When we are messaging we always match it to whoever we are talking with.

So couple-couple etc.

Whenever we chat to single ladies, it's always Bun speaking. That's how we prefer to do it, and we think the single women seem to prefer that way too.

But, we aren't experts and other people and the single ladies might say different!

MrB

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I only spoke to the man had the meet she was there blind fold and tie up he said go on fuck use her when i went to kiss her she ssid be gentle its him that wants this . I just left and over the next few weeks got her to leave him

It is usually me who replys (Mrs D) as I like to click with the fem , it just makes it more sexier but I won't reply with out him going "yes she's fit" lol, but I do know what you mean when couples talk to us I prefer talking to the woman

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

For us its usually me (male) that will send a message but most contact is with forumites & many have at least seen posts or chatted previously.

I do in first message say they can chat to either of us or both on one of the messaging sites..

Some will prefer to talk to H, but not that many, maybe because i'm not the direct & pushy type? Dunno really..

S

Sheffield

"It is usually me who replys (Mrs D) as I like to click with the fem , it just makes it more sexier but I won't reply with out him going "yes she's fit" lol, but I do know what you mean when couples talk to us I prefer talking to the woman "

If the girls get on normally things work out well

MrB

Sheffield

"For us its usually me (male) that will send a message but most contact is with forumites & many have at least seen posts or chatted previously.

I do in first message say they can chat to either of us or both on one of the messaging sites..

Some will prefer to talk to H, but not that many, maybe because i'm not the direct & pushy type? Dunno really..

S"

Forum chatting for us is a bit different. Sometimes it's everyday or advice stuff, sometimes flirting, in that case we both do it (should be working!). But limit it to general flirting, nothing specific.

In that case I'd always make it clear it's me, and Bun does the same.

By *igtittedteaseWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think you have to have a connection with both female and male the problem I have chatting with couples is it's like a game of ping pong they keep changing and only way you know is the way they say certain things

West Wales

"It is usually me who replys (Mrs D) as I like to click with the fem , it just makes it more sexier but I won't reply with out him going "yes she's fit" lol, but I do know what you mean when couples talk to us I prefer talking to the woman "

If the chat moves offsite it is usually H that takes over the reigns more.

S

West Wales

"I think you have to have a connection with both female and male the problem I have chatting with couples is it's like a game of ping pong they keep changing and only way you know is the way they say certain things "

Then, they need to initial or sign posts

x

S

Sheffield

"I think you have to have a connection with both female and male the problem I have chatting with couples is it's like a game of ping pong they keep changing and only way you know is the way they say certain things "

From reading posts in the forum, it seems the biggest problems for single women meeting some couples is either it's the man driving it and the woman just going through the motions, or the woman in the couple becoming jealous.

That's why we like to make sure the chat is mostly ff before meeting.

That way the single girls sixth senses can pick that everything is ok x

MrB

West Wales

"I think you have to have a connection with both female and male the problem I have chatting with couples is it's like a game of ping pong they keep changing and only way you know is the way they say certain things

From reading posts in the forum, it seems the biggest problems for single women meeting some couples is either it's the man driving it and the woman just going through the motions, or the woman in the couple becoming jealous.

That's why we like to make sure the chat is mostly ff before meeting.

That way the single girls sixth senses can pick that everything is ok x

MrB"

It does actually scare me the number of couples that this seems to apply to. For is it's pretty easy to tell which ones they are, the ones that send unsolicited friend requests, messages asking to meet etc. ie. The ones that just look at the pics

S

We get that all the time from couples and all the men do is talk about how hot I am and what they want to do to me? No interest in his or my partner

Sheffield

"We get that all the time from couples and all the men do is talk about how hot I am and what they want to do to me? No interest in his or my partner "

Well, it's a good way to filter out the creepy types. If the chat is turning quickly graphic, alarm bells....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer to interact with both on here otherwise it gets a bit one sided and awkward ..

It's difficult, we do try and both have input in the messages but as some people on here say it can get confusing and it might not sound like the same person messaging but thanks for all your help guys we appreciate it xx

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

It's nice to chat to both but I wish that people would sometimes be clearer on who is messaging

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I only spoke to the man had the meet she was there blind fold and tie up he said go on fuck use her when i went to kiss her she ssid be gentle its him that wants this . I just left and over the next few weeks got her to leave him"

You are a complete star ...

I always find this scenario strange ....

Im sure there are many couples , where the man makes the female do as he tells her too .... when she doesnt really want to do it .... she just does it for him ... to make him happy .... this to me is modern slavery ...

.. OP .... you sound like a real gentleman .... so few on here ...

West Wales

"We get that all the time from couples and all the men do is talk about how hot I am and what they want to do to me? No interest in his or my partner

Well, it's a good way to filter out the creepy types. If the chat is turning quickly graphic, alarm bells...."

S

Preferred to talk to the woman. Talking to the man isn't a problem but can cause a problem with the women feels left at. So only talk to the male on the phone with the womens permission then saves any confusion

We always do girl and girl on the phone before meets, it just seem the conversation breaks down before thst stage? Are we too nice? Do we get down to business from the start as we like to get to know people first before being smutty, I know it's a sex site but we are real people at the end of the day xx

We are the same. Even though it's a sex site we do like to get to know the other couple. All the ins and out. I think it's a matter of time before you meet a.couple who wants to get to know you rather then just wants to bed you both from the first message x

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Do women who are looking to meet couples prefer talking to the man or the woman? We always reply together but it's hard to know which perspective to come from? Xx"
i always chat with you guys xxx Kez

You do kitty cat lol, just can't believe we haven't played yet xx

For me personally I prefer to chat mostly with the man. But Do chat with the woman as well.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"You do kitty cat lol, just can't believe we haven't played yet xx"
we will soon xx

So it seems like a 50/50 split lol we will just be upfront who it is and ask who they prefer? Or would this seem too formal?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Just say who it is who's talking... I don't know you have to ask if you make an even split.

Mr does most of the messaging on here, at least the initial ones. As things are moving along we both read and reply to the messages. Further down the line we usually set up a three way chat in kik for example. This works for us and most don't seem to have a problem with this.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Mr does most of the msging. So many seem to go nowhere on here, when it looks more promising we like to move to kik and start a group. That way everyone can chat and everyone can see what's being said to who. It's worked very well in the past.

We do this with couples as well. Sometimes one or other is at work so everyone gets an opportunity to chat individually and then those that need to can catch up on the convo' and see who's been flirting with who lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Either for me but needs to be clear it's from both of them with agreement and not just one

It is usually always me the Mrs that chats but anything further like arranging meets we both have an input, thanks for your help everyone we will make it clear who is messaging and go from there xx

» Add a new message to this topic