By *om bull n sub bitch OP   Man  over a year ago

bury

[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 13:39:01]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om bull n sub bitch OP   Man  over a year ago

bury

"[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 13:39:01]"

Sorry about that

We are a new couple but found she likes to be sub an I've always been Dom my self so looking for tips an scenarios to help me become a better Dom for my sub

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 13:39:01]

Sorry about that

We are a new couple but found she likes to be sub an I've always been Dom my self so looking for tips an scenarios to help me become a better Dom for my sub

"

talk to your sub, rather than talk to strangers.

you sound completely new otherwise you wouldnt be asking this question..

go read, communicate, listen and talk to other people in the scene socially, there are sites where you can join groups, ask questions and gather for yourself a picture of who you are and find better ways of finding out how your sub ticks...mainly though its a journey of self exploration, use checklists for compatibility, do one of the bdsm personality quizzes...and communicate, communicate, communicate with your partner..if anyone asked strangers about how to Dom me, id run out the door on that wannabe and never look back..for me its a betrayal of trust,i only hope shes the type to appreciate such honesty about your incompetance..i truly hope you go and rethink this course of action and start taking your Dom/ sub dynamic seriously

» Add a new message to this topic