FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it seem right you go to a club with you partner and he wants to play alone not with you????

Then says your Jealous because he wants to play alone!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you havnt discussed this as an option then its totally wrong and the jealous bit is just a way of making you think its your fault..time to stop and decide whether its worth the hassle..

good luck

we're a couple so should be a couple thing, no probs with fems or couples joining in, its fun, but to be told i can play with him anytime i want at home...

The Jealous bit hurt, ive been doing this long enough to know thats not a word used in swinging..Yes it did make me feel it was my fault the girl wouldn't play with him in the end!!

By * times sexyCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Kid in a sweet shop syndrome im afraid lol

I WANT, I WANT , I WANT lol

thats awful,agree with above about sweet shop.you shouldnt be made to feel bad about whats meant to be fun as a cpl.personally id stop as a line has been well and truly crossed..

If Master wanted to play with another woman.. I would sit back.. and enjoy the show..

however, its normally men that get this.. or so it seems from talking to other women..

They want to share with other women.. but not have other men involved..

I think that communication is the only way anything like swinging works.. talk, talk some more.. then after doing anything, talk some more..

I write a journal and after any play session I write Master a report kinda thing from my point of view.. and I get a brief idea back from Masters..and wow.. some of the things we can see things differently on has amazed me.. but we are always changing what we want and need..

Ask yourself why didnt you want him to play alone.. and ask him, how he would feel if you were doing it... Maybe he was wanting to watch you take on a man while he watched, and watched those around you watch.. Something some men just love...

This is all just me giving my opinion..

Katie.x

also in reality you could play alone 10 fold ...bet he wouldnt like that idea.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not sure if I understand the post as I would have thought the whole point of going to a club is to play with others, but I would hope some 'rules' would have been agreed beforehand. Do you not want him to play without you? Is he OK with you playing without him? Did you agree 'couples only' then he changed the rules?

"Not sure if I understand the post as I would have thought the whole point of going to a club is to play with others, but I would hope some 'rules' would have been agreed beforehand. Do you not want him to play without you? Is he OK with you playing without him? Did you agree 'couples only' then he changed the rules?"

the op has made it quite clear she goes as a cpl and will happily play as a cpl.the hubby broke the rules and trie dto make it her fault..clear as day

Thanks Shrops you get the post 100%

but when you get to a club and he announces that your not there to play together its bit of a shock...

We sometimes play separately at parties and clubs, but it's something we decide to do before we go.

Kate gets loads more attention than I do, and it came about initially because we went to a party and I didn't really fancy any of the ladies there, but Kate was interested in some of the guys.

We decided to play seperately and Kate went off exploring, lol.

I took up my position in the kitchen near the buffet and the booze and eventually caught a couple of late cummers, lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thanks Shrops you get the post 100%

but when you get to a club and he announces that your not there to play together its bit of a shock..."

Sounds like he is a big meanyhead.

should be agreed before hand you boundrious and limits .

if he wants to play with others r you aloud to as well ?????

prehaps swinging is not for u both at a club .

"Thanks Shrops you get the post 100%

but when you get to a club and he announces that your not there to play together its bit of a shock...

Sounds like he is a big meanyhead. "

Maybe not... I think it would be more a case of not thinking . Perhaps his ideas and the op were different.. I do think that his reaction after was not good.. as I know if I had an issue with something no matter how small. I'd be taken aside and we would discuss it...

Is playing separate something You had talked about previously.. ? As perhaps he thought that was the permission... sometimes men can think its been discussed when it hasn't.

Communication, communication and communication.... And Hope you sort it out.

Katie x

we usually find the ladies get most of the attention,so you shouldnt feel jealous if someone takes a fancy to your lady or wife.it works both ways but in our exprience kriss gets laid more times than i do iys just the luck of the drawe on the night who takes your fancy

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

out of order tbh, time to sit down and have a serious chat before the 'pastime' causes problems

good luck

How would he feel if the shoe was on the other foot and if you went off playing and exploring while he just sat in the corner. I dont think he would be a very happy bunny.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i often go and fuck without kev in clubs, i also go to clubs alone.He is a very happy bunny.

He in turn is free to fuck whoever he wants at a club,with or without me.He doesnt go to clubs alone cos he is quite quiet.

We know our rules and limits tho,if this is a problem for you you need to communicate.It may be you have reached different points in your swinging journey.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

You should agree the rules you are both comfortable with before you go, at the end of the day, this principle is the same, whereever you go on The Scene, regardless of whom you meet, where and how.

If one person is uncomfortable, its going to be a problem.

We personally always stayed and played together in the same room. But its whatever works for people.

» Add a new message to this topic