FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile opinions

Profile opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LandHM OP   Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Hi all

Just thought we'd see if anyone wants to give our profile some, (hopefully constructive), criticism.

A couple of people we've contacted recently haven't replied. I know thats quite normal just had a few in a row and wondered if there was anything that might be there that is putting people off.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's good but maybe the separate rooms puts off couples? No photos of him either.....it is after all, a couples profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure what the first pic is of?

Also your verification summary would do more favours if you hid it. Not met in over 2 years

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes, needs a newer veri, just a social way back. You mention you go to clubs, so get some verifications from those trips.

MrB

Thought it was a good profile, very thorough regarding yourselves. I didn't get a great sense of what personalities you're attracted to, but that would be nit picking. What we're here for though eh!

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

In all fairness thats a good profile. You hit all the basis in terms of what your into. The pics seem a good balance while still maintaining anonimity.

I'd echo view that 1 veri in 2 years seems a bit slim. You could wright a bit about what you've done. Afterall not all swingers are on Fab.

You could mention the names of the clubs you've visited.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Like the previous poster I couldn't tell what the first pic was either. I think you need some more recent photos and your only veri is a social one from ages ago.

Sally

There are many reasons why a couple as sexy as you guys don't get a reply. As far as I can see, it's got nothing to do with your excellent profile. It's so easy to get paranoid on Fab, but it seems that most people are just extremely fussy - me included. I know that I don't photo well, but those I get to meet say that I look much better in the flesh - pun intended. And I know the ladies love the attention I give them I suspect that at this time of the year everyone is just so busy. Try ebonyivory7268, these guys are great fun!

oxford

Nice one guys. I think I'll contact anyone we've met to get some veris up then.

Sounds like a few photos of J wouldn't hurt either, we're just not massive fans of dick pics. I suppose some people are though.

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Not repling to messages, no pics or veris and been on over a year !! Grr

"Nice one guys. I think I'll contact anyone we've met to get some veris up then.

Sounds like a few photos of J wouldn't hurt either, we're just not massive fans of dick pics. I suppose some people are though."

Doesn't need to be a pic of his dick, most women would prefer a nice body shot

oxford

"Not repling to messages, no pics or veris and been on over a year !! Grr

"

Do you mean us??

We have photos and we always reply to messages. (Unless of course you're a single guy that just says something like "Hi, wanna meet?"

By *ryan500Man  over a year ago

Alfreton

Looks like she's got a fistful of cock to suck on....

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Not repling to messages, no pics or veris and been on over a year !! Grr

Do you mean us??

We have photos and we always reply to messages. (Unless of course you're a single guy that just says something like "Hi, wanna meet?" "

Maybe they just did'nt fancy you guys.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Nice one guys. I think I'll contact anyone we've met to get some veris up then.

Sounds like a few photos of J wouldn't hurt either, we're just not massive fans of dick pics. I suppose some people are though."

I didn't suggest photos of genitalia - I suggested photos of you both as you have a couples profile.

» Add a new message to this topic