FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can someone tell me why I cannot get verifications from other users?

I have cammed with 2 users but both verifications they have sent me do not show on my profile and if I try and verify someone it just says not possible until I have been verified

I am photo verified and the 2 users were verified by other users..

Can someone tell me why please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

on your account page

Manage Verifications

to accept it an they must be also be verified

If someone verifies you the tick appears on your profile even if you've not yet gone to display it on your profile. You don't have to accept a verification for the tick to appear.

As you don't have the tick, seems no one has verified you yet - are they people who are trying to do so verified by others? Photo veri doesn't count.

Just noticed you said they are verified already - in that case, are you sure they're not telling your porkie pies and have definitely got round to verifying?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just noticed you said they are verified already - in that case, are you sure they're not telling your porkie pies and have definitely got round to verifying? "

I have spoken to one user several times and she promised me she has done it but I guess you never know

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

From www.fabswingers.com/faq

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Admin