FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feedback on profile

Feedback on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I want some feedback on my profile, all chriticism is appreciated, thanks fabbers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi all, I want some feedback on my profile, all chriticism is appreciated, thanks fabbers."

I would maybe take out the whole of the second paragraph and put up some profile pics, most people won't even read your profile,if there are no pics. The rest of it,is quite well written. Good luck

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I stopped at the first line, don't like shouty profiles.

"Hi all, I want some feedback on my profile, all chriticism is appreciated, thanks fabbers.

I would maybe take out the whole of the second paragraph and put up some profile pics, most people won't even read your profile,if there are no pics. The rest of it,is quite well written. Good luck "

Thanks for the feedback

"I stopped at the first line, don't like shouty profiles."

Ok so no shouting, again thanks

chelmsford

"I stopped at the first line, don't like shouty profiles.

Ok so no shouting, again thanks "

Well done for listening to advice. Just get a couple of pics up, maybe bare torso, nice bum shot and you're ready to go !

Well done for listening to advice. Just get a couple of pics up, maybe bare torso, nice bum shot and you're ready to go ! "

Uploading pics now, let me know what you think when they're up

By *otrockloverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Just get a couple of pics up, maybe bare torso, nice bum shot and you're ready to go ! "

Worked for me

[Removed by poster at 08/12/16 00:51:39]

"Just get a couple of pics up, maybe bare torso, nice bum shot and you're ready to go !

Worked for me "

Haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is great. You're 18 and can accommodate will help you out a lot

"Your profile is great. You're 18 and can accommodate will help you out a lot "

Thank you, only the lucky ones I will allow to come over haha

"Hi all, I want some feedback on my profile, all chriticism is appreciated, thanks fabbers.

I would maybe take out the whole of the second paragraph and put up some profile pics, most people won't even read your profile,if there are no pics. The rest of it,is quite well written. Good luck

Erm don't ask someone to confirm they've read your profile with a word that's contained in the first 2 lines bud ????

Thanks for the feedback "

Out of interest OP, if someone contacted you without putting the magic word in the heading, would you reply?

Just one thought occurs to me on reading your profile text, and that is the bias toward your pleasure rather than that of others.

Allow me to elaborate.

As many have said countless times before, single men massively outnumber single women and couples on fab - and so we need to put in a great deal more effort.

Simply creating a profile is not enough. We need to be pro-active about getting meets.

The ladies, for example, are frequently inundated with messages and rarely have time to go searching for guys.

So you need to approach this from the standpoint of you finding them, which means that most visitors to your profile will be as a result of you having messaged them - which means that you need to be selling yourself to them in terms of what YOU can do for THEM.

Everyone on fab is here for their own enjoyment. You need to give people a reason to pick you over everyone else.

I hope that makes some sense OP.

chelmsford

Well done for listening to advice. Just get a couple of pics up, maybe bare torso, nice bum shot and you're ready to go !

Uploading pics now, let me know what you think when they're up "

Yes, I think they are ok. Now, I wish you luck and patience is the key!

I wouldn't message anyone who asked me to put a certain word in the title but that's just me

The pictures may as well not exist.

And would u fuck a 99yo?

[Removed by poster at 08/12/16 17:07:08]

I find your profile a bit strange and you sound a bit bossy. Your age is certainly very against you, but you can't do much about that, other than be realistic. Also why do you want people to write 'read' in the title? That only proves they've read the first couple of lines! And because you are not prepared to send a face pic with first message, you are limiting yourself to people who are happy to chat to someone when they don't even know what they look like. You'll find most women and couples will just move onto a profile where the man is willing to share what he looks like in a more timely manner.

Mrs

"Just one thought occurs to me on reading your profile text, and that is the bias toward your pleasure rather than that of others.

Allow me to elaborate.

As many have said countless times before, single men massively outnumber single women and couples on fab - and so we need to put in a great deal more effort.

Simply creating a profile is not enough. We need to be pro-active about getting meets.

The ladies, for example, are frequently inundated with messages and rarely have time to go searching for guys.

So you need to approach this from the standpoint of you finding them, which means that most visitors to your profile will be as a result of you having messaged them - which means that you need to be selling yourself to them in terms of what YOU can do for THEM.

Everyone on fab is here for their own enjoyment. You need to give people a reason to pick you over everyone else.

"

Thank you for the feedback I do appreciate it, but my reasons occurring for this is I consider myself as a 'catch' now this might sound big headed but that's how I perseeve myself, now I don't go round being billy big bollocks but if a woman wants me, she has to work for my attention in my past years this has proven to be the best way to go about things now a lot of people won't believe me and may have other views but try this, go blow up a woman's phone and see what happens. Again tho all views and opinions are appreciated

"I wouldn't message anyone who asked me to put a certain word in the title but that's just me "

Ok I'll take that out I see how's it's kinda irrelevant, thank you for the feedback

"I find your profile a bit strange and you sound a bit bossy. Your age is certainly very against you, but you can't do much about that, other than be realistic. Also why do you want people to write 'read' in the title? That only proves they've read the first couple of lines! And because you are not prepared to send a face pic with first message, you are limiting yourself to people who are happy to chat to someone when they don't even know what they look like. You'll find most women and couples will just move onto a profile where the man is willing to share what he looks like in a more timely manner.

Mrs"

Well I'm not for everyone haha, I thank you for the feedback on the face pic tho I will change that

"Just one thought occurs to me on reading your profile text, and that is the bias toward your pleasure rather than that of others.

Allow me to elaborate.

Thank you for the feedback I do appreciate it, but my reasons occurring for this is I consider myself as a 'catch' now this might sound big headed but that's how I perseeve myself, now I don't go round being billy big bollocks but if a woman wants me, she has to work for my attention in my past years this has proven to be the best way to go about things now a lot of people won't believe me and may have other views but try this, go blow up a woman's phone and see what happens. Again tho all views and opinions are appreciated "

i don't want to burst your bubble, but you may find things a little diferent on here as regards wanting women to 'work' for your attention...and i don't get the 'blow up a womans phone' but that may just be because im old..

Allow me to elaborate.

Thank you for the feedback I do appreciate it, but my reasons occurring for this is I consider myself as a 'catch' now this might sound big headed but that's how I perseeve myself, now I don't go round being billy big bollocks but if a woman wants me, she has to work for my attention in my past years this has proven to be the best way to go about things now a lot of people won't believe me and may have other views but try this, go blow up a woman's phone and see what happens. Again tho all views and opinions are appreciated "

If you're a catch what are you doing on Fab at your age? Sex is easy for good looking fit young men. But the swing scene is bloody hard work for men, even goodlooking ones.

Allow me to elaborate.

I'm curious. Why do you think you're a "catch"?

"I find your profile a bit strange and you sound a bit bossy. Your age is certainly very against you, but you can't do much about that, other than be realistic. Also why do you want people to write 'read' in the title? That only proves they've read the first couple of lines! And because you are not prepared to send a face pic with first message, you are limiting yourself to people who are happy to chat to someone when they don't even know what they look like. You'll find most women and couples will just move onto a profile where the man is willing to share what he looks like in a more timely manner.

Mrs

Well I'm not for everyone haha, I thank you for the feedback on the face pic tho I will change that "

On average, how many messages do you receive in a week?

chelmsford

OP, I admire your confidence and belief in yourself, nothing wrong with that, but you will find this site a different 'kettle of fish', to the vanilla world. There are many, many single guy profiles on here. A lot are very good, so you will struggle, unfortunately. Yes your age will be a hurdle on here, but I wish you lots of luck!

Allow me to elaborate.

Thank you for the feedback I do appreciate it, but my reasons occurring for this is I consider myself as a 'catch' now this might sound big headed but that's how I perseeve myself, now I don't go round being billy big bollocks but if a woman wants me, she has to work for my attention in my past years this has proven to be the best way to go about things now a lot of people won't believe me and may have other views but try this, go blow up a woman's phone and see what happens. Again tho all views and opinions are appreciated

i don't want to burst your bubble, but you may find things a little diferent on here as regards wanting women to 'work' for your attention...and i don't get the 'blow up a womans phone' but that may just be because im old.."

It just means like go annoy the hell out of a woman as in go message her constantly and see what happens

oh,ok, thanks.

Allow me to elaborate.

If you're a catch what are you doing on Fab at your age? Sex is easy for good looking fit young men. But the swing scene is bloody hard work for men, even goodlooking ones."

Because I like older women, younger women I've been there, being a young man like myself going to clubs it's not that hard to create 'connections' with young women, but older women is a total different ball game, and you don't see many older women in clubs, that's my reason for being on fab, yes I would say that I have made more connections in person than online and you all are more experienced than me on this site, so I will take your comments on board and apply them

Allow me to elaborate.

I'm curious. Why do you think you're a "catch"? "

People will only view you as how you view yourself, and if they hate well that's just how they perseeve themself in that present moment

"OP, I admire your confidence and belief in yourself, nothing wrong with that, but you will find this site a different 'kettle of fish', to the vanilla world. There are many, many single guy profiles on here. A lot are very good, so you will struggle, unfortunately. Yes your age will be a hurdle on here, but I wish you lots of luck! "

I understand completely and I will apply all the comments I have received and thank you, good luck to you as well

[Removed by poster at 08/12/16 18:51:48]

Allow me to elaborate.

If you're a catch what are you doing on Fab at your age? Sex is easy for good looking fit young men. But the swing scene is bloody hard work for men, even goodlooking ones.

Because I like older women, younger women I've been there, being a young man like myself going to clubs it's not that hard to create 'connections' with young women, but older women is a total different ball game, and you don't see many older women in clubs, that's my reason for being on fab, yes I would say that I have made more connections in person than online and you all are more experienced than me on this site, so I will take your comments on board and apply them "

Arh the search for the illusive Mrs Robinson! That will require a change of tactic from what you normally do with ladies your own age in vanilla life

Allow me to elaborate.

People will only view you as how you view yourself, and if they hate well that's just how they perseeve themself in that present moment "

It's good to have confidence in yourself

Allow me to elaborate.

Because I like older women, younger women I've been there, being a young man like myself going to clubs it's not that hard to create 'connections' with young women, but older women is a total different ball game, and you don't see many older women in clubs, that's my reason for being on fab, yes I would say that I have made more connections in person than online and you all are more experienced than me on this site, so I will take your comments on board and apply them

Arh the search for the illusive Mrs Robinson! That will require a change of tactic from what you normally do with ladies your own age in vanilla life "

Indeed it will, nothing better than an experienced woman

Allow me to elaborate.

People will only view you as how you view yourself, and if they hate well that's just how they perseeve themself in that present moment

It's good to have confidence in yourself "

Thank you, everyone should

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Be aware that the line between self confidence and arrogance can be quite slim at times. You perceive yourself as a 'catch' but you can be sure that some will see you as an avoidable joke. Try appealing to a specific audience and that way you might succeed.

Allow me to elaborate.

Arh the search for the illusive Mrs Robinson! That will require a change of tactic from what you normally do with ladies your own age in vanilla life

Indeed it will, nothing better than an experienced woman "

I think a dose of Fab will do you good - having to work for sex instead of getting it on a plate. I dont doubt that you're a catch (although it's not obvious from your photos). I remember the hot guys when I was your age all strutting their stuff! They're all over forty, balding and fat now, whereas women of my age usually find their sexuality. I guess that's why the young guys love us! Ha!

chelmsford

Allow me to elaborate.

I think a dose of Fab will do you good - having to work for sex instead of getting it on a plate. I dont doubt that you're a catch (although it's not obvious from your photos). I remember the hot guys when I was your age all strutting their stuff! They're all over forty, balding and fat now, whereas women of my age usually find their sexuality. I guess that's why the young guys love us! Ha!

"

chelmsford

Can I just say OP, I have a grandson and a nephew the same age as you and they are out with groups of friends , pubbing and clubbing and living their youth. Please do this before you need to come on a swingers site. They also meet older ladies in the vanilla world and I'm sure they have fun and as long as they are careful, I have no problem with that. It is a learning curve for them

"Be aware that the line between self confidence and arrogance can be quite slim at times. You perceive yourself as a 'catch' but you can be sure that some will see you as an avoidable joke. Try appealing to a specific audience and that way you might succeed. "

Again people's personal opinions on me don't really matter as long as I am having fun and others are having fun around me. I'm not that bothered if a few people think I am arrogant or whatever it just says to me they are too serious in life again that's just my opinion

Allow me to elaborate.

"

Only the lucky ladies get to see the rest, older woman are just wow, that's literally the only word I can describe you's with

"Can I just say OP, I have a grandson and a nephew the same age as you and they are out with groups of friends , pubbing and clubbing and living their youth. Please do this before you need to come on a swingers site. They also meet older ladies in the vanilla world and I'm sure they have fun and as long as they are careful, I have no problem with that. It is a learning curve for them "

I only go to pubs when there's a football match on and the pub is just full of men but I'll have to go to some more and see what's out there, thanks for the tip

chelmsford

"Can I just say OP, I have a grandson and a nephew the same age as you and they are out with groups of friends , pubbing and clubbing and living their youth. Please do this before you need to come on a swingers site. They also meet older ladies in the vanilla world and I'm sure they have fun and as long as they are careful, I have no problem with that. It is a learning curve for them

I only go to pubs when there's a football match on and the pub is just full of men but I'll have to go to some more and see what's out there, thanks for the tip "

Obviously different to the pubs round here, my nephew often rolls in late having met a 35 year old lady, who is a football fan!

"Can I just say OP, I have a grandson and a nephew the same age as you and they are out with groups of friends , pubbing and clubbing and living their youth. Please do this before you need to come on a swingers site. They also meet older ladies in the vanilla world and I'm sure they have fun and as long as they are careful, I have no problem with that. It is a learning curve for them

I only go to pubs when there's a football match on and the pub is just full of men but I'll have to go to some more and see what's out there, thanks for the tip

Obviously different to the pubs round here, my nephew often rolls in late having met a 35 year old lady, who is a football fan! "

Oh god I wish that happened over here, that would be my dream woman right there haha

chelmsford

Obviously different to the pubs round here, my nephew often rolls in late having met a 35 year old lady, who is a football fan!

Oh god I wish that happened over here, that would be my dream woman right there haha "

Maybe you need to move down south!!some great pubs and some fabulous older ladies!

"Be aware that the line between self confidence and arrogance can be quite slim at times. You perceive yourself as a 'catch' but you can be sure that some will see you as an avoidable joke. Try appealing to a specific audience and that way you might succeed.

Again people's personal opinions on me don't really matter as long as I am having fun and others are having fun around me. I'm not that bothered if a few people think I am arrogant or whatever it just says to me they are too serious in life again that's just my opinion "

In which case why did you ask for feedback on your profile.

Let me remind you of your initial post.

"Hi all, I want some feedback on my profile, all chriticism is appreciated, thanks fabbers."

You have openly welcomed criticism of your profile.

Many forumites have taken the time to provide feedback to you and your responses have been, well, rather arrogant - something that a few members have commented about your profile.

As has been said, fab is very different to the vanilla world.

If this approach has worked for you in 'normal life', great, but it has been suggested to you that it won't work here.

Single men massively outnumber women on fab, by around 100 to 1 - Yes, it really IS that high.

What has become apparent is that this thread is nothing more than a 'look at me thread' and you have no intention of taking on board any of the advice you have been provided, and so my final comment on the issue will simply be this.

Change your approach or change your expectations.

» Add a new message to this topic