FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > General behaviour swinging

General behaviour swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never been swinging but that is about to change and I was wondering what influence safe sex has and is it mandatory.

Also I've started shaving my cock and am worried it will look silly.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Your cock looks just fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've never been swinging but that is about to change and I was wondering what influence safe sex has and is it mandatory.

Thanks."

The level of safe sex that people desire will be unique to each person.

Before you put your penis in a hole, check if they want you to put a condom on.

Of course.

"I've never been swinging but that is about to change and I was wondering what influence safe sex has and is it mandatory.

Thanks.

Before you put your penis in a hole, check if they want you to put a condom on."

I would have thought it more unique to you and not others. Your body your choice. Me personally no glove no love doesn't matter what the person poking the hole wants it's about what I want.

Thanks.

Before you put your penis in a hole, check if they want you to put a condom on."

or put one on anyway if you like to practice safer sex

Thanks.

Before you put your penis in a hole, check if they want you to put a condom on.

I would have thought it more unique to you and not others. Your body your choice. Me personally no glove no love doesn't matter what the person poking the hole wants it's about what I want. "

Well quite. But most blokes won't use a condom for oral sex for example - so you should always check in case the other person wants you to.

If you mean swingers clubs...

99% of people are shaved and 99% of people are always safe.

It's not compulsory just common sense.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Do you fuck everyone bare?

Thanks."

My experience of swing clubs is that condoms for penetrative sex goes without saying and is expected. Have condoms in your pocket in case you are lucky enough to get some fun on your first time. Most men shave or trim their pubic hair on the swing scene. I personally don't like it totally shaven on men, but that's what seems to be done. Trimmed and tidy is more than acceptable though.

Mrs

Use a bit of common sense and just ask the questions when the time arrives. We would always use condoms if there was going to be any full sex whether the other playmates said beforehand or not. For oral sex we accept there is a risk but there's also a risk in crossing a road. I wouldn't expect MrsJ to give oral over the top of a condom. We are very careful who we play with or as careful as we possibly can.

Just hope you enjoy your swinging.

the question i asked seemed to make you all think that I don't practise safe sex, I do. Genuinely curious as to what system is in place, is it owners discretion between two consenting adults or is it against the law?

"the question i asked seemed to make you all think that I don't practise safe sex, I do. Genuinely curious as to what system is in place, is it owners discretion between two consenting adults or is it against the law?"

Bareback sex isn't illegal.....yet

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Thanks."

Rule 1 of any swingers club is laugh at all the shaved cocks.

Rule 2 is play hoopla with said cocks

(hoopla is done bareback and bare-breasted)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the question i asked seemed to make you all think that I don't practise safe sex, I do. Genuinely curious as to what system is in place, is it owners discretion between two consenting adults or is it against the law?"

I haven't heard of a club that insists on condoms being used. As far as I know it's between the people involved. I can understand how in the heat of the moment in a group situation you might not have the time or inclination to sit down and discuss condom use...in that case always assume they're required.

The only system in place is discuss with your prospective partners.

It can be daunting when you first start swinging and if you're not sure be guided by the people you meet.

Good luck

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh PS most people shave, you'll be fine

Thanks."

Surely at the age of 40 you should need to ask that question. SAFE SEX IS A MUST. Unless you want your life shortened quite drastically. Use your common sense. Choose your partners carefully and happy swinging

Thanks.

Surely at the age of 40 you should need to ask that question. SAFE SEX IS A MUST. Unless you want your life shortened quite drastically. Use your common sense. Choose your partners carefully and happy swinging "

I've had bareback sex often with others....will i make it to Christmas?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

You need to do a lot more research into swinging, clubs and different peoples way of doing things before you begin.

MrB

No it's not against the law and I've never been anywhere where it's against house rules. Not sure how that could be enforced anyway and you can't expect men to wear a condom for their own partner. But it is expected that men put a condom on for penetrative sex with someone new. If you are worried about rules in clubs, the issue of consent is the main rule. But clubs usually publish their etiquette guidelines and house rules.

Mrs

you can only catch hiv once .so it's ur own choice if you use protection.you don't know who's who and where anybody's been ..

Thanks.

Surely at the age of 40 you should need to ask that question. SAFE SEX IS A MUST. Unless you want your life shortened quite drastically. Use your common sense. Choose your partners carefully and happy swinging

I've had bareback sex often with others....will i make it to Christmas? "

I dnt know you tell me. GOOD LUCK hope you remain well.

Shit...has my hearing failed already. People are shouting

The fact that most clubs tend to provide condoms. Bowls of them are usually spread around....shows the expectation. But it doesn't make it a rule.

Common sense and other people may tell you that it should be?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the question i asked seemed to make you all think that I don't practise safe sex, I do. Genuinely curious as to what system is in place, is it owners discretion between two consenting adults or is it against the law?

You need to do a lot more research into swinging, clubs and different peoples way of doing things before you begin.

MrB"

He is doing research by asking us.

"you can't expect men to wear a condom for their own partner."

Well, you can actually. IMO it's polite to wear a condom in a club and similar, since then you're not going to drip fluids anywhere else that you go...

I always ask that couples use protection if we play as a three, and when I play as a three with the partner I don't use a condom with we always use condoms if someone is joining us.

Sheffield

"the question i asked seemed to make you all think that I don't practise safe sex, I do. Genuinely curious as to what system is in place, is it owners discretion between two consenting adults or is it against the law?

MrB

He is doing research by asking us."

That's right. What I mean is the questions seem so way off, that he needs to do a lot of research to get anything like an understanding before entering swinging.

Sheffield

"you can't expect men to wear a condom for their own partner.

Well, you can actually. IMO it's polite to wear a condom in a club and similar, since then you're not going to drip fluids anywhere else that you go...

I always ask that couples use protection if we play as a three, and when I play as a three with the partner I don't use a condom with we always use condoms if someone is joining us."

You might want that, and obviously it's your right to aak that of potential sexual partners, but I've never seen it happen.

"

You might want that, and obviously it's your right to aak that of potential sexual partners, but I've never seen it happen."

Well, it does.

If you ask for something and someone says no, then it just means you're incompatible. And that's ok.

People shouldn't be afraid to ask and to set their own boundaries just because it's not mainstream or cool. People shouldn't feel pressured into breaking their own boundaries just because they want to get laid. Someone else will always come along.

By *izbitMan  over a year ago

St Helens

I always ask that couples use protection if we play as a three, and when I play as a three with the partner I don't use a condom with we always use condoms if someone is joining us."

So it's only semen that gets spilled in clubs?

And isn't the second paragraph a complete contradiction

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

When we are at clubs if we are going to swap then I put a condom on, there is no discussion if the female wanted it bareback I would walk away.

Sheffield

"

You might want that, and obviously it's your right to aak that of potential sexual partners, but I've never seen it happen.

Well, it does.

If you ask for something and someone says no, then it just means you're incompatible. And that's ok.

People shouldn't be afraid to ask and to set their own boundaries just because it's not mainstream or cool. People shouldn't feel pressured into breaking their own boundaries just because they want to get laid. Someone else will always come along."

That's why I said 'obviously it's your right '

I mean I've never seen that happen. Every established couple I've ever seen have barebacked with each oyher then gone protected for swapping.

I dont actually understand the mechanics of the risk you are trying to avoid.

Bareback sex isn't illegal.....yet"

Ha! Won't be long if Parliament have anything to do with it

I meant the club can't enforce it as a house rule. I was thinking of couples playing with just themselves. If nobody else is involved in that arrangement then presumably the couple would do what they do at home.

"

Well, it does.

People shouldn't be afraid to ask and to set their own boundaries just because it's not mainstream or cool. People shouldn't feel pressured into breaking their own boundaries just because they want to get laid. Someone else will always come along.

That's why I said 'obviously it's your right '

I mean I've never seen that happen. Every established couple I've ever seen have barebacked with each oyher then gone protected for swapping.

I dont actually understand the mechanics of the risk you are trying to avoid."

I've never seen it happen either. But if someone we were going to play with requested my husband wear a condom for sex with me, then that's fine for that moment in time. I don't really understand the increased risk for the third person if my husband and I fluid bond, but Im happy to accept there is a risk.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thanks."

Each individual is responsible for their own sexual health. I always wear a condom but have been with married couples where they don't together.

A trimmed pube cock might look better.

By *FuckWellMan  over a year ago

Coventry

wow seriously, we're still asking if we should use protection? Isn't that a common sense? Don't you want keep your health? Our what?

Again I'll say to those that a lecturing me in a condescending way on the dangers of unprotected sex. I know, please understand it was a question which I didn't know.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

And obviously always use a new condom for each woman.

Sally

P.S OP I am curious why you have a single profile when you say on it you are a couple looking to meet.

my girlfriend and I have an open relationship. I mistakenly set myself as a single male, I realised this when I tried to download pics of her and they were rejected because they wernt of me.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

So why don't you delete this profile and set up a couples one? You have no verifications to lose.

Sally

Ye I'll do that.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"my girlfriend and I have an open relationship. I mistakenly set myself as a single male, I realised this when I tried to download pics of her and they were rejected because they wernt of me."

Heard that one before and anyone who has to ask if bareback is the norm or not sounds, to me, that they refer that.

If they didn't then they wouldn't even mention it

Are you a trained psychologist? You think I'm lying? You think wanting to know swinging etiquette and tips and info is incriminating me somehow? Lol I feel like I'm being bullied by presumptuous condescending women for What?

Thanks."

Hi

In our opinion always assume safe until asked otherwise then make your own choices.

A shaven cock does not look silly

We see these forums haven't changed, a single guy asks a simple question and it's equivalent to throwing a lump of raw meat to a bunch of snapping crocodiles!

Good luck on this site fella!

"Are you a trained psychologist? You think I'm lying? You think wanting to know swinging etiquette and tips and info is incriminating me somehow? Lol I feel like I'm being bullied by presumptuous condescending women for What? "

Oh, and try not to bite back, the bigger person walks away

Thanks lol

"Ye I'll do that. "

You will certainly find meeting up so much easier.

» Add a new message to this topic