FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 'When's the best time to go?'

'When's the best time to go?'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

A question often asked by men about clubs and it grinds my gears along with 'how many women are there'.

It could be wall to wall in lovely women but if none of them want to fuck you youre, well, fucked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"A question often asked by men about clubs and it grinds my gears along with 'how many women are there'.

It could be wall to wall in lovely women but if none of them want to fuck you youre, well, fucked. "

or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ratios matter, though. I don't see what's wrong with someone asking when they are likely, mathmatically, to have the best chance of finding someone who will indeed have sex with them.

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Ratios matter, though. I don't see what's wrong with someone asking when they are likely, mathmatically, to have the best chance of finding someone who will indeed have sex with them."

Exactly right, especially when guys are always paying a premium to get in, more often than not!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Need new Lithiums for my Crystal Ball

London

"Ratios matter, though. I don't see what's wrong with someone asking when they are likely, mathmatically, to have the best chance of finding someone who will indeed have sex with them."

No it doesn't. I've spent many an evening in clubs all over the country and only taken my knickers off to go to the loo as there wasn't one bloke I wanted to shag and as for predicting attendance, do you have a crystal ball?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Along with 'how many will be there?'

How the hell will I know! It depends who fancies going on any given night

London

"Along with 'how many will be there?'

How the hell will I know! It depends who fancies going on any given night "

Drives you potty, doesn't it. I've been to Xtasia many times and on a couple of occasions there were very few people in attendance.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Need new Lithiums for my Crystal Ball"

Does it attach to a glass dildo?

I think it's a reasonable question. If I was going to a club I'd want to avoid a night where it was all women and couples, for example.

Perfectly reasonable question, especially as most clubs charge more for single men. It stands to reason that, the more women there, the more chance they have of finding someone compatible.

I wouldn't go to a club that didn't have a good turnout of single men, because I wouldn't be there for the women.

If it's someone's first time, and you go frequently, you should have a bit of an idea as to turnout on specific days. I've seen people give that kind of information on the forums before.

"Ratios matter, though. I don't see what's wrong with someone asking when they are likely, mathmatically, to have the best chance of finding someone who will indeed have sex with them.

No it doesn't. I've spent many an evening in clubs all over the country and only taken my knickers off to go to the loo as there wasn't one bloke I wanted to shag and as for predicting attendance, do you have a crystal ball?"

Yes it does. You are one individual. If there are more people in the club at any given day/time then the likelyhood of finding some people who are feeling like having sex with me is higher....it's just how it works. Of course its never a given, but I'm more likely to find someone who wants to have sex with me in a room of 100 than a room of 10. So I'll happily ask someone whose been to a club before when I'm more likely to find 100 people instead of 10.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Need new Lithiums for my Crystal Ball

Does it attach to a glass dildo? "

But ofcourse

Forumites with impeccable 'veries' still recount tales of when during a storm at AbFabs, a bolt of lightening struck one of the jacuzzis where an orgy was taking place and metaphysics merged with technology and teledildonics came into existence

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Need new Lithiums for my Crystal Ball

Does it attach to a glass dildo?

But ofcourse

Forumites with impeccable 'veries' still recount tales of when during a storm at AbFabs, a bolt of lightening struck one of the jacuzzis where an orgy was taking place and metaphysics merged with technology and teledildonics came into existence "

I have been to a club on a Sunday and had a filthy and great evening, I have been on a Saturday and it's been quiet.

Normally Fridays and Saturdays are the busiest nights. Though I know that amours is busy on a Tuesday as well

I would say especially at clubs where there are parties occurring at nearby other clubs that this can have an impact on attendance

If you're not prepared to spunk the entrance fee, and if you're left devastated when all you leave with is a raging hardon (highly likely) then don't go, ever. If, however, you're happy to throw caution to the wind and see what happens then take a chance and go for it. Er, hang on, i think i've just described life in general.

"Ratios matter, though. I don't see what's wrong with someone asking when they are likely, mathmatically, to have the best chance of finding someone who will indeed have sex with them.

Exactly right, especially when guys are always paying a premium to get in, more often than not! "

We agree

London

"If you're not prepared to spunk the entrance fee, and if you're left devastated when all you leave with is a raging hardon (highly likely) then don't go, ever. If, however, you're happy to throw caution to the wind and see what happens then take a chance and go for it. Er, hang on, i think i've just described life in general."

Spot on. Every body waiting for other people to turn up means empty clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic