FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mff with my husband and a hot female

Mff with my husband and a hot female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I asking to much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. But apparently asking people to put they own plates in the dishwasher is smh

Not at all.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 08/12/16 14:15:06]

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

You're not asking too much but asking for a woman that hasn't met many people might be. Assuming people don't look after their health for some reason will no doubt put people off. Thinking that Fab is some kind of diary of peoples sex lives is a little misguided. Someone with just 1 verification could be having bareback sex every night of the week and you'd be non the wiser.

It doesn't make you unhealthy if you don't click nd move on or if you have been her a few years and have verifactions. No doubt if you are on in a few years time you may be into double figures with people thinking the same? Maybe relax a little and enjoy a laugh and a smile.

You might struggle looking for a woman if you are ruling out women who have other partners. You say you won't meet couples who meet alone, but *lots* of people are in one or more relationships and *also* meet people on their own.

"You're not asking too much but asking for a woman that hasn't met many people might be. Assuming people don't look after their health for some reason will no doubt put people off. Thinking that Fab is some kind of diary of peoples sex lives is a little misguided. Someone with just 1 verification could be having bareback sex every night of the week and you'd be non the wiser.

It doesn't make you unhealthy if you don't click nd move on or if you have been her a few years and have verifactions. No doubt if you are on in a few years time you may be into double figures with people thinking the same? Maybe relax a little and enjoy a laugh and a smile."

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

I'd inject some more positivity into your profile. As it stands the majority of it is what you don't want.

I'd personally find your profile, as it stands, off putting. We're here to have fun with likeminded folk and there's not a lot of fun in yours.

Take a step back and re-read it. Ask yourself two questions: A) Would this text attract me? and B) Does it represent our personalities?

The latter question is actually quite important as you are looking for regular partners.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It seems to be what alot of couples on here are after ,judging by our updates.So lots of competition,good luck.

Miss

"Am I asking to much? "

yes

No, we did it on here. X

"Am I asking to much? "

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile doesn't even say you're looking for females, hot or not. It says you are looking for couples.

Sally

By *LandHMCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Our two meets with single girls came from Tinder. There are a LOT more single girls there and quite a few of them are curious about MFFs but haven't thought hard about it enough to join a site like Fab.

How about switching that long list of negatives into positive affirmations instead?

By *unlovermeMan  over a year ago

lytham

There is also no picture of the male half of the couple and you say you are looking for soft swap......thats probably my not going to have the ladies of fab banging your door down....

Thanks for all your feedback

Definitely no not at all it's fun

No harm in trying you never know what can happen. But we've tried for a few years now and got no where but we might be doing something wrong but we do hold out for it to happen on day. Before we get to old.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

If you are looking for a single lady to join you then your profile should reflect this.

Bear in mind that she is likely to want to play with and fuck you both. You need to put pics of both of you on your profile and include details of how a meet with you would work, i.e will you all play together or will it be just the ladies with him watching etc.

Instead of a long list of what you don't want on your profile try saying what you do want instead. We all have our preferences and there are better, nicer ways to put it.

Good luck OP, hope you find what you are looking for

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

The longer & more trusted you get on Fab the more things happen, rewrite your profile in a non attacking way & reap the rewards.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

If you would be happy to meet the female half of a couple and then return the favour you might have more luck? As a single female I am only looking for a male, just my opinion, others may disagree x

"Am I asking to much? "

Well you've ruled out 90 percent of fab with your wish list and only want soft swap , so we'd say it's probably asking too much of too few

Well we are also looking for a hot female to join us for fun but it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack! And the wife has said she can't have bigger tits than her though lol

"Am I asking to much? "

no we do it lots..

We have found this impossible we have looked every weekend for the last 3 months, weeks in advanced and nothing so far, clubs are your best bet xx

"How about switching that long list of negatives into positive affirmations instead?"

Wtf... ???

Worst comment ever but good luck with positive affirmations ... new age ... nope..

Thanks again for replying everyone

"Well we are also looking for a hot female to join us for fun but it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack! And the wife has said she can't have bigger tits than her though lol "

Your profile only mentions donkeys and nothing about meeting couples or females. You also have no pictures to show. Good luck.

Your profile is like others have written very negative and doesn't give a good impression. There are also no pictures of Mr which makes most people assume he is not the looker in the couple.

"Your profile is like others have written very negative and doesn't give a good impression. There are also no pictures of Mr which makes most people assume he is not the looker in the couple."

mff is much more likely if you are mf who will play mff with the females male too - that way all 4 parties are satisfied, truly what swinging is all about

"Your profile is like others have written very negative and doesn't give a good impression. There are also no pictures of Mr which makes most people assume he is not the looker in the couple."

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Plenty of bi fems to meet but many may not be what you consider hot.

Yes

If you are asking as a treat for hubby, play should be on an equal footing for all, if it felt like a treat for everyone involved and you changed the dynamics & your attitude maybe you'd have a chance

we love to have a ffm threesome ad plenty of foursomes but want to treat my hubby 2 his fantasy

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Yes

If you are asking as a treat for hubby, play should be on an equal footing for all, if it felt like a treat for everyone involved and you changed the dynamics & your attitude maybe you'd have a chance "

No.. we do it lots, despite being a baldy

"mff is much more likely if you are mf who will play mff with the females male too - that way all 4 parties are satisfied, truly what swinging is all about "

I thought swingung was all about preferences and choices of thise involved, whos to say a man can not fully satisfy more than one woman at any given time?

No we want same ??

Loved the 'not racist' bit in their profile...

If he's not happy down there, then he will seek something else, try keeping your man happy.

To keep*

"To keep*"

Oh ffs I'm d*unk

"Am I asking to much? "

You aren't asking enough.

Invite me too, a masseur is never one too many.

"Loved the 'not racist' bit in their profile... "

Ffs that's their preference. Do you even know the ethnicity of the male half of the couple? Quit accusing people of being racist. It's getting boring.

You look great and I don't think you are asking for too much at all, just think the single bi fem is very much in demand.

had a few mff with a partner on here - one played a few times and that was great - make it more about them than yourself -

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Plenty of bi fems to meet but many may not be what you consider hot.

"

that's true

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Loved the 'not racist' bit in their profile... "
seems some feel the need to clarify it as there are alot of people that like to play the racist card on here which is ridiculous tbh.

"Loved the 'not racist' bit in their profile... seems some feel the need to clarify it as there are alot of people that like to play the racist card on here which is ridiculous tbh."

Tell me about it. Usually when they've been rejected.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Loved the 'not racist' bit in their profile... seems some feel the need to clarify it as there are alot of people that like to play the racist card on here which is ridiculous tbh.

Tell me about it. Usually when they've been rejected. "

Exactly this

A lot of the time couples come across as wanting a female to please them, treat the male half, put on a show. Try showcasing what you have to offer a female, apart from being a spare part in your relationship x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A lot of the time couples come across as wanting a female to please them, treat the male half, put on a show. Try showcasing what you have to offer a female, apart from being a spare part in your relationship x"

This

"A lot of the time couples come across as wanting a female to please them, treat the male half, put on a show. Try showcasing what you have to offer a female, apart from being a spare part in your relationship x"

Plus there's the element of treating people like a sex toy with a pulse. Which plenty of singles are guilty of too.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"The longer & more trusted you get on Fab the more things happen, rewrite your profile in a non attacking way & reap the rewards."

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Me and my mates volunteer our hours to cook and serve food which the diners get for free and they can't even be bothered to lift their plates from the table and help us clear up.

I feel your pain.

» Add a new message to this topic