FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > LEEDS SOCIAL WE WANT TO MAKE IT GOOD!

LEEDS SOCIAL WE WANT TO MAKE IT GOOD!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys we want to make our Leeds social good so we are introducing poker and a few games anyone got any tips! Close to Leeds centre so could be some after parties going on!!!! Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

You'll be better with a city centre venue...close to hotels for after social fun...we looked into it and around Wellington street and Whitehall road is the best bet as there will be 2 hotels next to each other next year.

Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

If you can guarantee the venue that you will fill it to capacity then you might get it free...especially in the new year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you can guarantee the venue that you will fill it to capacity then you might get it free...especially in the new year "

Get a blackjack table and I'll deal for you... I'm sure we can come up with added rules to make it more interesting x

"If you can guarantee the venue that you will fill it to capacity then you might get it free...especially in the new year

Get a blackjack table and I'll deal for you... I'm sure we can come up with added rules to make it more interesting x"

Oops added this to the wrong one

"Hey guys we want to make our Leeds social good so we are introducing poker and a few games anyone got any tips! Close to Leeds centre so could be some after parties going on!!!! Xx"

Get a blackjack table and I'll deal for you... I'm sure we can come up with added rules to make it more interesting x

By *RESTIGEMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Deal me in

Good luck, see you both soon

D and L x

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

When is the Leeds social?

Sally

"When is the Leeds social?

Sally"

Friday 3rd February

Sounds great ! Sounds like a plan!

3rd of Feb xxx

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

[Removed by poster at 09/12/16 03:02:04]

Hartlepool

Aww, it clashes with LFF (Leeds First Friday).

Aww shame !!!! Just have to do both then eh?

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x"
i dont know how fast you drive, but Pudsey is NOT 5 minutes from the centre of Leeds, or even 10 minutes. And a taxi will work out very expensive from the city centre.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x i dont know how fast you drive, but Pudsey is NOT 5 minutes from the centre of Leeds, or even 10 minutes. And a taxi will work out very expensive from the city centre."

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x i dont know how fast you drive, but Pudsey is NOT 5 minutes from the centre of Leeds, or even 10 minutes. And a taxi will work out very expensive from the city centre."

Yeah...too far out for me

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Could we join?

[Removed by poster at 09/12/16 21:57:12]

Yea course you can xx

"Could we join? "
course you can x

"Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x i dont know how fast you drive, but Pudsey is NOT 5 minutes from the centre of Leeds, or even 10 minutes. And a taxi will work out very expensive from the city centre.

Yeah...too far out for me "

I was told by the venue it's between a 5-10 min drive to centre approx £6-8 in a taxi i will double check it once I give everyone the address they can double check this themselves thanks I will look into it thanks for your reply x

I'm still enquiring about Leeds centre venues too so fingers crossed we may get one closer! Xx

Hartlepool

"I'm still enquiring about Leeds centre venues too so fingers crossed we may get one closer! Xx"

Just hold it in the cosmopolitan hotel bar and you will have a laugh, 100+ tgirls encouraging you on and 25 bars nearby to disperse to.

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks Hun it's five mins drive from the centre I was looking for something closer but it was so expensive x i dont know how fast you drive, but Pudsey is NOT 5 minutes from the centre of Leeds, or even 10 minutes. And a taxi will work out very expensive from the city centre.

I was told by the venue it's between a 5-10 min drive to centre approx £6-8 in a taxi i will double check it once I give everyone the address they can double check this themselves thanks I will look into it thanks for your reply x"

i think the venue are having you on....i live 5 minutes drive from Quest and it costs me almost £5 in a taxi.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Add me and sexysingh72 to the list please .... looking forward to seeing you again

Can you add me in please

I was told by the venue it's between a 5-10 min drive to centre approx £6-8 in a taxi i will double check it once I give everyone the address they can double check this themselves thanks I will look into it thanks for your reply x

i think the venue are having you on....i live 5 minutes drive from Quest and it costs me almost £5 in a taxi."

think same it's minimum 6 miles from Pudsey into town and doesn't take 5 minutes... Horsforth into town (about same) is £21

"Add me and sexysingh72 to the list please .... looking forward to seeing you again "
added you guys

"Can you add me in please"
added you xx

» Add a new message to this topic