FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been chatting to a woman over the last couple of day fairly consistently. However yesterday afternoon I sent her a message and it remained unread even though she was online a couple of times at least. This morning it had been deleted along with all the remaining undeleted messages I'd sent her.

What does it mean? Has she lost interest but can't be bothered to tell me or could she just have missed my message and deleted it in the clear out of loads of others she constantly gets. We still remain Fab Friends...

What do you think I should do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give her time. She's probably busy with her life.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Message her and ask politely if she is no longer interested. If she doesn't reply to that you will know.

you could try messaging her and ask if she's lost interest as you noticed your messages had been deleted ... most women are straight talking enough to say it once asked even if she couldn't be bothered to reply .. if your next message gets deleted there's your answer

"Message her and ask politely if she is no longer interested. If she doesn't reply to that you will know.

"

lol ditto

"I've been chatting to a woman over the last couple of day fairly consistently. However yesterday afternoon I sent her a message and it remained unread even though she was online a couple of times at least. This morning it had been deleted along with all the remaining undeleted messages I'd sent her.

What does it mean? Has she lost interest but can't be bothered to tell me or could she just have missed my message and deleted it in the clear out of loads of others she constantly gets. We still remain Fab Friends...

What do you think I should do?"

Do nothing and move on. Simples.

If your good enough friends I'm sure she won't mind you asking, as the others have said if she delete without reply you have your answer. But good luck .

"

...........block her,that'll teach her

Ignore, block and move on.

"I've been chatting to a woman over the last couple of day fairly consistently. However yesterday afternoon I sent her a message and it remained unread even though she was online a couple of times at least. This morning it had been deleted along with all the remaining undeleted messages I'd sent her.

Only one person can tell you what it means.

Interesting divergence of views. I was always going to message her but interested in what people would say. Anyway she replied and happy to keep chatting...

[Removed by poster at 09/12/16 14:58:39]

What do you think I should do?

Do nothing and move on. Simples. "

Send her a cock pic and a graphic crude description of what you'd like to do to her.

You're welcome.

Let's us know how you get on please.

"Send her a cock pic and a graphic crude description of what you'd like to do to her.

You're welcome.

Let's us know how you get on please. "

See above...lol

She's probably bulk deleted her messages.

People do like to clear out their inboxes from time to time.

Given how many messages the single women of fab receive, there is a possibility that she hasn't even seen it - that it has gotten lost amongst the countless other messages she probably has.

You could (and I stress 'could' does not mean 'should') send her a brief message to ask if she saw the last one, but don't pester her

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

You just answered your own question

Don't worry about it, if she is interested she will be in contact, if she's not, she won't. You're better off just deleting all your sent mail as soon as you've sent it so it dosn't cause any angst.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Do nothing and move on....

Either she's lost interest in which case what would it achieve to message her ?

Or

She wasn't lost interest in which she'll get in touch and it will be a nice surprise for you.

As I mentioned above I did contact her and she replied. She deletes messages as a matter of course. It seems she just missed my message. We are continuing to chat.

Did you follow my advice?

Works every time

"Did you follow my advice?

Works every time "

Haha. I'm araid I didn't...

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed