FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ladies opinions

ladies opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi been on for about week now, been sending message with no luck. I read the profiles carefully with no such luck, I know you have different taste but help would great. So what message stand out to you out of the 100's you get, also going try make some of you come to me. So what profiles stand out to you, I know there is 50/50 split on dick pics, but what other pics make you say well "hello there" when your flicking threw fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Would you like an opinion from a guy as well?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know about other women but I never approach men on here ..and your message to them has to be original and personal to her by mentioning something from her profile .. or a line that will grab her attention .. unlike most on here who think "hi how are you" is enough.

good luck

"Hi been on for about week now, been sending message with no luck. I read the profiles carefully with no such luck, I know you have different taste but help would great. So what message stand out to you out of the 100's you get, also going try make some of you come to me. So what profiles stand out to you, I know there is 50/50 split on dick pics, but what other pics make you say well "hello there" when your flicking threw fab."

The surpises are best spelled out beforehand.

yeah go for it mate

yeah well some profiles say, " single guys" , yeah I need to take my time more messaging instead of rushing them.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I know it when I see it.

Honestly, that's the best you'll ever get on here. You could spend hours and money getting some good pics sorted, but if you don't do it for me then I won't reply. Same with the message.

Actually there are a couple of messages you could avoid: the dreaded one liner, and the obvious cut & paste fantasy scenario.

By *minaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I agree. I am disinterested in being told what a total stranger plans to do to me, or what it is he thinks I want or need. Massive turn off for me!

I also dislike when someone says "hey beautiful" (I have no public photos!) or calls me a nickname, or babe, or hun...

Your profile is pretty good. Direct and to the point. I like witty, short messages that forge a connection but I guess it's the luck of the draw whether you click in messages X

thanks , yeah I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea, not every one like a pale guy with shaved head and beard. if they knowing my luck their going to be miles away.

I like someone to be friendly and let me know why they think I'm a good match having read my profile.

"thanks , yeah I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea, not every one like a pale guy with shaved head and beard. if they knowing my luck their going to be miles away."

As long as you know and as long as they know.

Be yourself

The guys that are funny and honest usually get me

You don't need dick pics but I'd put a few more different shots on - be inventive! Towel / shower shots are slways good & a little teasing

Also, why can't you accommodate? My mind will go straight to 'has a wife / gf' so maybe state why & sell yourself a little more - what do you like / want / hope for on here? There are a lot of guys on here, you need to stand out.

And definitely follow the above advice about your messages ... make them interesting & conversational and not just 'how are you?'

cheers tell Lurch I said hi

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"I agree. I am disinterested in being told what a total stranger plans to do to me, or what it is he thinks I want or need. Massive turn off for me!

I also dislike when someone says "hey beautiful" (I have no public photos!) or calls me a nickname, or babe, or hun..."

A bit of banter never hurts

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

For us we like to know a person has took the time to read our profile so we ask then to put a certain word in the subject but we have found a lot of guys see to skim through a profile see the word and put it but then attach a cock pic which our profile clearly states won't get you a reply (I personally think if you seen a cock pic from the start there are no surprises left,just my opinion. Nothing wrong with having one or two on your profile tho) my partner like to see a verification and we know this isn't the easiest thing to get but your profile says swingers club... We found this was a great way to get verified x

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Photos uninspiring

No real narrative

Can't accommodate

:/

» Add a new message to this topic