FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Professional Boudoir Photographer in the South - Recommendations?

Professional Boudoir Photographer in the South - Recommendations?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achiavellian_adventures OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

Hey Guys,

We're due back to the UK in a matter of weeks and we thought we'd treat ourselves both to some professional boudoir-style photography of "F" once we were back. Can anyone recommend anyone? We're not overly worried about price, more so regarding their talent.

Ideally in they should be in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Surrey or Berkshire but we would travel further for the right person.

Many thanks,

F&C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm surprised you haven't been flooded with offers of photography

[Removed by poster at 10/12/16 12:22:46]

We're too far away to help really. There's a few good studios around the area you're in. It's a case of googling and being open to paying the prices they look for, which in the case of boudoir...tends to be a lot.

Basingstoke/Andover

"We're too far away to help really. There's a few good studios around the area you're in. It's a case of googling and being open to paying the prices they look for, which in the case of boudoir...tends to be a lot."

Thanks. It seems the going rate is about £250 for someone decent. Although we've had no offers yet of a keen talented-amateur doing it for free!

Flick xx

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Look on PurplePort, you'll find someone on there, probably just cost you half a days studio hire, if they don't have a studio of their own (or you don't have your own suitable venue)

Hinckley

You're young and fit, they'll be crawling over each other to shoot TFP with you.

"You're young and fit, they'll be crawling over each other to shoot TFP with you."

They just might not be very good.

Hinckley

There are plenty of VERY good photographers on PurplePort. You can easily sift through the shite a lot easier than on here!

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

There is an adult studio in bristol starting up which I use.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You could use a boutique hotel in lieu of a studio - there is a very nice one in south Oxfordshire.

"You could use a boutique hotel in lieu of a studio - there is a very nice one in south Oxfordshire.

"

Airbnb is another good option, in fact sometimes better as you won't have any nosy reception staff checking up on you

By *ed.FoxMan  over a year ago

Between Hampshire and London

I like to think I'm a decent photographer

I'm on purpleport too!

I live on the surrey/London border and travel isn't a problem.

If you're still looking for someone, and want to see my work just send me a message and I'll message you some links.

i need some pics done too so happy to share cost of the hire.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Check Groupon for offers. Plenty of photographer's offe a boudoir shoot service so take them up on their offers. X

"Hey Guys,

We're due back to the UK in a matter of weeks and we thought we'd treat ourselves both to some professional boudoir-style photography of "F" once we were back. Can anyone recommend anyone? We're not overly worried about price, more so regarding their talent.

Ideally in they should be in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Surrey or Berkshire but we would travel further for the right person.

Many thanks,

F&C"

Don't think you'll be short of offer both of you look great

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

I had a great boudoir shoot as a surprise pressie for K in a studio in Hampshire. But it's really soft vanilla type stuff and not hard-core. Was good fun and he loves his pictures.

T xx

Basingstoke/Andover

"I had a great boudoir shoot as a surprise pressie for K in a studio in Hampshire. But it's really soft vanilla type stuff and not hard-core. Was good fun and he loves his pictures.

T xx "

Soft vanilla is good! It's terribly vain but I was hoping to get some big black and white prints made for our en-suite!

Flick xx

"There are plenty of VERY good photographers on PurplePort. You can easily sift through the shite a lot easier than on here!"

The VERY good photographers on Purpleport will most likely not photograph a couple of non-models for free.

I am on purpleport and happy to help.....

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I had a great boudoir shoot as a surprise pressie for K in a studio in Hampshire. But it's really soft vanilla type stuff and not hard-core. Was good fun and he loves his pictures.

T xx

Soft vanilla is good! It's terribly vain but I was hoping to get some big black and white prints made for our en-suite!

My buddy's wife is very very talented, check out her website

http://www.evokeboudoir.co.uk/

Flick xx"

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

T xx

Flick xx"

Not vain at all and they would be perfect for that. Drop me a line if you want their details. Run by all women and such a giggle too xx

By *onybexleyukMan  over a year ago

Crayford

I'm a london photographer

» Add a new message to this topic