FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is my Profile written well or what should I change

Is my Profile written well or what should I change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just looking for some feedback. I am a single guy on here and wanted to make sure my profile was well written and didn't turn away anyone with what I wrote. Also does it hurt not having pics up. I usually open them for people who show interest. And if a should have a pic up what type is best?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's better than some but nothing about it would make it stand out to me

Yes would say that you need a picture up as it is possible to filter out messages from people without pictures

For me...a tasteful torso picture with a hint of more does it

Have fun

Personally, no pics = no interest.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Public photos will help and it also reads like you'll shag anyone. Being more specific is better. One of your compatriots, Mr Barnum, in fact, said something that I could change and paraphrase as "you can't please everyone all of the time".

In trying to please everyone, you'll please no one.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says "really up for anything" then contradicts it by saying "not up for whips and chains". I also note , for example, that you have not ticked the box to say you enjoy watersports. I think your phrase "really up for anything" is misleading.And yes, you definitely need a profile pic.

Sally

"It's better than some but nothing about it would make it stand out to me

Yes would say that you need a picture up as it is possible to filter out messages from people without pictures

For me...a tasteful torso picture with a hint of more does it

Have fun "

Thanks for the suggestion. I have added a torso pic as stated , what can I do to make the content stand out more. And again thanks

"Personally, no pics = no interest."

Thanks for the feedback I have posted a profile pic now as per some have suggested of torso

Would love to get feedback on pics so I will friend u and let me knkw if any others I should post too

"Your profile says "really up for anything" then contradicts it by saying "not up for whips and chains". I also note , for example, that you have not ticked the box to say you enjoy watersports. I think your phrase "really up for anything" is misleading.And yes, you definitely need a profile pic.

Thank u for the feedback I have posted a torso pic as profile ans I am going to change based off you suggestion about whips and chains

Sally"

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Your profile says "really up for anything" then contradicts it by saying "not up for whips and chains". I also note , for example, that you have not ticked the box to say you enjoy watersports. I think your phrase "really up for anything" is misleading.And yes, you definitely need a profile pic.

Thank u for the feedback I have posted a torso pic as profile ans I am going to change based off you suggestion about whips and chains

Sally"

It is much better now.

Sally

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I guess the biggest issue would be your location. I think 90% of the site is British, 9% Europe. That's fine if you just want to chat, but are there many members in a driveable distance from you?

MrB

"Personally, no pics = no interest.

Thanks for the feedback I have posted a profile pic now as per some have suggested of torso

Would love to get feedback on pics so I will friend u and let me knkw if any others I should post too"

I thank you for your interest but I do not feel we would be compatible...

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

You need about 12 cocks pics and a few sky remote ones also, best cock pics are the ones taken sat on the loo

» Add a new message to this topic