Any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

What profile? It says nothing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any advice"

Writing one would be a good start. Let us know when you have and we'll let you know .

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Great pics and well written,well done

"Any advice"

It's awful.

"Any advice

It's awful."

I do believe its the generic sentence fab put until you make an effort to write one!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not much to go on to be fair. Plus the 41 and cant accommodate will put quite a few people. I'm not saying there isnt a reasonable reason you cant but some will see it that you are cheating. Jack.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

It's marginally longer than your forum post!!

Come on there's thousands of similar posts like this why don't you check them out or look at others. You will get opinions good & bad no matter what you do, but did you honestly expect a thumbs up for a non existent profile?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so it's a bit too bare I get that but iv no idea what to put, as the simplest of things can be read the wrong way, i.e not being able to accommodate & being 41 = potential love cheat

"It's marginally longer than your forum post!!

Come on there's thousands of similar posts like this why don't you check them out or look at others. You will get opinions good & bad no matter what you do, but did you honestly expect a thumbs up for a non existent profile?

"

nope was hoping for friendly advice

Ive seen better...

however you have two verifications so you must have a fabulous personality

"Ok so it's a bit too bare I get that but iv no idea what to put, as the simplest of things can be read the wrong way, i.e not being able to accommodate & being 41 = potential love cheat"

If you have no idea what to put then how are we going to know what you should put? Only you know why you are here, what you can offer and what you are looking for. Start there maybe. Oh, and more pics would be good so people can see what your physique is like.

Man of few words on your profile and on here... Some like the strong ( bicep pic) silent type I suppose.... .

In all honesty, its not a good profile. Only one pic... Of your arm and nipple, and practically no text at all. Look up other successful men's profiles, and compare yours with theirs... Does it really stand up?

Halifax

"Man of few words on your profile and on here... Some like the strong ( bicep pic) silent type I suppose.... .

In all honesty, its not a good profile. Only one pic... Of your arm and nipple, and practically no text at all. Look up other successful men's profiles, and compare yours with theirs... Does it really stand up? "

Oh and boo by the way.

"Any advice"

Yes. Make an effort.

"It's marginally longer than your forum post!!

nope was hoping for friendly advice "

What you currently have is technically an empty profile, since the profile text that is there is automatically generated by fab in the absence of anything being entered by the user.

I've seen a fair few of these on my travels, and I just move straight past and on to the next one.

I would suggest that you are giving us forumites one hell of a challenge here, by asking for advice, as there is literally nothing to go on.

Only you can write your profile. We can't do it for you.

I would like to build my profile positively & being inexperienced at this genre of profile am looking for constructive, friendly advice & tips from experienced members, being fairly new to the community I hoped for a little guidance & help, perhaps I was wrong in this but have been led to believe the swinging community is supportive, I feel advice of this type could be individual at times too so merely reading other threads may not give the best way forward either

"Any advice"

It's boring

"I would like to build my profile positively & being inexperienced at this genre of profile am looking for constructive, friendly advice & tips from experienced members, being fairly new to the community I hoped for a little guidance & help, perhaps I was wrong in this but have been led to believe the swinging community is supportive, I feel advice of this type could be individual at times too so merely reading other threads may not give the best way forward either"

the best thing to do OP, is perform a search...there are countless threads on here regarding profile advice...

good luck

"I would like to build my profile positively & being inexperienced at this genre of profile am looking for constructive, friendly advice & tips from experienced members, being fairly new to the community I hoped for a little guidance & help, perhaps I was wrong in this but have been led to believe the swinging community is supportive, I feel advice of this type could be individual at times too so merely reading other threads may not give the best way forward either"

I've given you some advice my lovely, whether you decide to act on it is up to you. Good luck

Halifax

"I would like to build my profile positively & being inexperienced at this genre of profile am looking for constructive, friendly advice & tips from experienced members, being fairly new to the community I hoped for a little guidance & help, perhaps I was wrong in this but have been led to believe the swinging community is supportive, I feel advice of this type could be individual at times too so merely reading other threads may not give the best way forward either

the best thing to do OP, is perform a search...there are countless threads on here regarding profile advice...

good luck "

Yep loads of threads about profile advice pal. As mentioned above do a forum search. Tell people about you, what you like and what you can offer a potential meet. Good luck. Jack

"Man of few words on your profile and on here... Some like the strong ( bicep pic) silent type I suppose.... .

In all honesty, its not a good profile. Only one pic... Of your arm and nipple, and practically no text at all. Look up other successful men's profiles, and compare yours with theirs... Does it really stand up?

Oh and boo by the way. "

Boo

I eagerly await the new improved profile and pics

OP, you seek advice. When you painstakingly took hours to put together your individual profile describing your personality and your plus points, and added enticing photos of your best parts (including your elbow), did you consider how people might be attracted to it?

So, yes, write one and then ask for advice.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help and advice, and many of us are more than happy to help, but you need to give us a starting point. Something to go on.

We don't know you - and this is the whole point of a profile - which is why I said that we can't write it for you.

What I was getting at is that you're the only person who knows who you are, what you like, what you're into, what you have to offer etc.

I didn't mean it as 'go away and do it yourself', rather trying to get you to think about how you would describe yourself.

Have you ever written a CV?

It's a similar thought process.

It's all about selling yourself. Think of your profile as your shop window

Halifax

"I would like to build my profile positively & being inexperienced at this genre of profile am looking for constructive, friendly advice & tips from experienced members, being fairly new to the community I hoped for a little guidance & help, perhaps I was wrong in this but have been led to believe the swinging community is supportive, I feel advice of this type could be individual at times too so merely reading other threads may not give the best way forward either

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help and advice, and many of us are more than happy to help, but you need to give us a starting point. Something to go on.

We don't know you - and this is the whole point of a profile - which is why I said that we can't write it for you.

What I was getting at is that you're the only person who knows who you are, what you like, what you're into, what you have to offer etc.

I didn't mean it as 'go away and do it yourself', rather trying to get you to think about how you would describe yourself.

Have you ever written a CV?

It's a similar thought process.

It's all about selling yourself. Think of your profile as your shop window"

Sound advice. And OP check this guys profile out for some ideas.

I see what you mean OP. But you'll find the same advice will fit your profile too. It's always the same... Better profile text (write about you, what you are looking for, inject a little humour to make yourself seem interesting), more pics for versatility. Explain your 'cannot accommodate'. If you are in a relationship or married, try to be honest about that, so women have the choice whether they want to meet someone attached or not. As I said a little earlier, some men's profiles can give you a good template of how you can build up your profile successfully (not copy haha, but seek tips from) Good luck OP .

Some advice here to work with, thanks community members I will make use of the advice & let's seen what I can come up with

Halifax

"Some advice here to work with, thanks community members I will make use of the advice & let's seen what I can come up with "

Good man.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Looking forward to seeing your revised profile. Hope it is not a photo of your other arm and a line saying "still looking for women"

Sally

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

First and foremost don't listen to the naysayers they just love being overly critical as a hobby,add to your profile piece by piece when you are more comfortable add some photos add to your tagline and details about yourself,you do not have to do it all at once. Go onto the forums and see what people like and if any of that strikes a cord with you then say so on your profile,but like I originally said ignore the naysayers and be yourself. Best of luck.

"Some advice here to work with, thanks community members I will make use of the advice & let's seen what I can come up with "

The members are always willing to help.

Whether you are willing to help yourself is another matter.

"Any advice"

You are kidding right? what profile!

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not much to go on to be fair. Plus the 41 and cant accommodate will put quite a few people. I'm not saying there isnt a reasonable reason you cant but some will see it that you are cheating. Jack."

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Stinks of married guy . Done in a hurry and will be gone in 2 weeks .

Ok had a go at it any good?

"Ok had a go at it any good?"

Much better, all you need now is a varied selection of pics, torso, bum, suited looking smart etc, some that leave a little to the imagination are good. Show potential meets what type of physique you have.

"Any advice"

Shite

Halifax

Well done on taking the advice op. And as mentioned, try a variety of (non cock, well maybe 1) body pics. Good luck.

Any friendly advice for my profile?

Thanks in advance

"Any friendly advice for my profile?

Thanks in advance "

Friendly advice would be to start your own thread rather than hijack someone else's however, the advice on here is generic and could be applied to yours.

"Ok had a go at it any good?

Much better, all you need now is a varied selection of pics, torso, bum, suited looking smart etc, some that leave a little to the imagination are good. Show potential meets what type of physique you have."

Great thanx had expected some criticism lol

Love the ideas for pics too being reasonably new & inexperienced in this I wanna get it right n have a good experience

Anyone who uses that "I don't bite" line is immediately blocked.

"Anyone who uses that "I don't bite" line is immediately blocked."

Haha yeah, its a bit cheesy, maybe remove that.

"Well done on taking the advice op. And as mentioned, try a variety of (non cock, well maybe 1) body pics. Good luck. "

Thanx yes iv heard that the cock pics are not what most are looking for, I have one that's ready to be shared on request, the body shots I've found more difficult as its best done by a friend for good results

"Anyone who uses that "I don't bite" line is immediately blocked.

Haha yeah, its a bit cheesy, maybe remove that."

Slightly revised now, any better?

Basically women rule on fabs, then it's couples and then single guys are at the bottom of the list.

It's all about women fucking guys that are out of their league-why? because they can. (And why not) The good looking women have their choice of men and the ugly women are not that far behind them. The reason is cause most men on here are fucking shameless and would fuck anything with a pulse.

So basically what I'm saying is your profile doesn't mean fuck all so don't waste your time with it.

If your goodlooking and stand out then post several photos and have a basic polite profile - sit back and wait. If your ugly then start going to socials and meeting other ugly people.

The best advice at the end of the day is use tinder or pof for sex and use fabs for a bit of fun on the forums.

No doubt many will disagree cause they love an argument but for a normal looking man the worst place to look for sex, is a sex site.

"Basically women rule on fabs, then it's couples and then single guys are at the bottom of the list.

It's all about women fucking guys that are out of their league-why? because they can. (And why not) The good looking women have their choice of men and the ugly women are not that far behind them. The reason is cause most men on here are fucking shameless and would fuck anything with a pulse.

So basically what I'm saying is your profile doesn't mean fuck all so don't waste your time with it.

If your goodlooking and stand out then post several photos and have a basic polite profile - sit back and wait. If your ugly then start going to socials and meeting other ugly people.

The best advice at the end of the day is use tinder or pof for sex and use fabs for a bit of fun on the forums.

No doubt many will disagree cause they love an argument but for a normal looking man the worst place to look for sex, is a sex site. "

For me and the way I run my profile, a guys profile is very important. I am in the minority though.

OP, good effort and well done for taking on board and acting on the advice given.

"Basically women rule on fabs, then it's couples and then single guys are at the bottom of the list.

No doubt many will disagree cause they love an argument but for a normal looking man the worst place to look for sex, is a sex site.

For me and the way I run my profile, a guys profile is very important. I am in the minority though.

OP, good effort and well done for taking on board and acting on the advice given. "

Write what you want on your profile - the end of the day we all know why your on the site.

That tells me a lot more about you than some cleverly worded profile that you dreamed up to seduce women. I mean no-one perceives their true self on a profile - they just say what they think will work.

Otherwise my profile would say something like I'm a cold hearted bastard set in my ways, that has no time for a relationship but enjoys fucking easy women.

OP, good effort and well done for taking on board and acting on the advice given.

Write what you want on your profile - the end of the day we all know why your on the site.

That tells me a lot more about you than some cleverly worded profile that you dreamed up to seduce women. I mean no-one perceives their true self on a profile - they just say what they think will work."

May I ask why you bothered to write your profile then?

That tells me a lot more about you than some cleverly worded profile that you dreamed up to seduce women. I mean no-one perceives their true self on a profile - they just say what they think will work.

May I ask why you bothered to write your profile then?"

I learned the hard way

I learned the hard way "

So a profile does matter then?! I don't believe for one minute that you are a cold hearted bastard, I think its just a front

I learned the hard way

So a profile does matter then?! I don't believe for one minute that you are a cold hearted bastard, I think its just a front "

I think a profile should list your likes and basic information. And most importantly photos. (I deleted all my pics other than the 2 on my profile) but believe me I've done every angle when it comes to profiles and the end result is the same.

And actually I really am a cold hearted bastard - I've been told it many of times

I learned the hard way

So a profile does matter then?! I don't believe for one minute that you are a cold hearted bastard, I think its just a front "

Anyway what gives you that impression? .... my bum cheeks!

I learned the hard way

So a profile does matter then?! I don't believe for one minute that you are a cold hearted bastard, I think its just a front

Anyway what gives you that impression? .... my bum cheeks!"

Haha no. Its a front, people hide behind them so as not to disclose their true self or open themselves up to showing any weaknesses. I've worked in a male dominated industry for over 20 years, loads of men do it, they think they are less of a man for it. I don't believe you could write such a comprehensive profile if its all a load of crap. Nice bum cheeks though

I learned the hard way

Anyway what gives you that impression? .... my bum cheeks!

Haha no. Its a front, people hide behind them so as not to disclose their true self or open themselves up to showing any weaknesses. I've worked in a male dominated industry for over 20 years, loads of men do it, they think they are less of a man for it. I don't believe you could write such a comprehensive profile if its all a load of crap. Nice bum cheeks though "

Who am I to argue on this matter. It would seem you know me very well lol

So your saying what exactly? I have loads of love to give and I'm desperately searching for love but can't admit it cause I feel less of a man? Haha that explains everything! - if only we had this chat 5 years ago!

Thank you I do have a nice bum!

» Add a new message to this topic