FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no show

no show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlo32 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northallerton

I'm new to this and so far have had no luck trying to arrange a meet, most ppl seem to be looking for couples or vwe males. I thought I had a meet arranged to go for coffee today, exchanged messages on here and msn, swapping numbers etc, but I went there and tried texting but no reply. They are verified and have good comments from others. Could be genuine and something may have come up but just wonder if anyone has any advice or if my profile could be improved to make a meet more likely. I'm not pushy and offer to just go for coffee etc, if they don't want to go further its no problem. Any one in same boat or can help? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

report. verified or not, no-one deserves to be stood up!- especially if they cant give validation on why!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your profile reads fine but would recommend that you add a couple of other photos (doesn't have to include your face) but maybe chest or body shot.

Try to go to a club night or a social evening.

Other than that patience is a virtue

Northallerton

Thanks guys, I don't want to report them as they could have their reasons, would have been nice to be told but nevermind lol. I will try to add more pics thanks, I was concious of not wanting a face pic on there for privacy incase ppl I know see it so just send face pics to those who I'm messaging. Agree I could add body shots tho, even tho they may not make the best _iewing, no six pack I'm afraid

dont let them put you off, there are a lot of good people on here who dont mess you about and people like them spoil it for others. I think out of respect they could have let you know what went wrong, even if it was after the event so to speak. Good luck and as somebody else said be patient. xx

Forum Mod

I think that your profile is fine,did you actually speak to them on the phone? I always find that helps when making arrangements I can get a better feel for someone if ive chatted to them on the phone

Lots of people use cam to cam as well to make sure that they're actually who they say they are

Sometimes though,whatever you do and however comfortable you feel about someone its never 100% and although it can be very disheartening it can be one of the pitfalls of meeting people from a website

Northallerton

I didn't actually speak to them, just typed messages but thought when I was given their mobile number it was a good sign that they were keen so to speak. Live and learn lol. I've added an extra body pic now, just being verified.

"Thanks guys, I don't want to report them as they could have their reasons,..............."

I don't know that a single report as a no-show would affect their membership of Fab but, if it were shown to be one of a string of no-shows, Admin might (rightly) take a sterner _iew.

The downside is that it would be possible for one disgruntled member to get a bunch of their pals to make up the same no-show report (different dates/ times) and it would be a difficult accusation against which to defend yourself.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Sorry you met some rude ppl,and glad it hasn't put you off.You seem to have followed all the standard advice,although if it is a couple or fem be sure to know she exists before u venture out.

Don't trust veri's,trust yourself!

Pity you arent a bit closer

won't be you first won't be you last hun loads time wasters on site so keep u chin up ...

i would say speak on the phone first before meeting

But even meeting they can still be strange buggers belive me ......

esp after meeting then they tell you they have gfriends when they know u dnt meet married or attached men .

Talk a bit in emails and try speak on cam see if genuine or not and def speak on fone am sure you meet some lovely people in time i have out counts the bad fookers lol gd luck xxx

"Sorry you met some rude ppl,and glad it hasn't put you off.You seem to have followed all the standard advice,although if it is a couple or fem be sure to know she exists before u venture out.

Don't trust veri's,trust yourself!

Pity you arent a bit closer "

dont believe its not about trusting veris...its about trusting the fact that both are consenting to the meet....if the female half cant be o the phone most times i only think its the man organising everything, unless I know Ive been talking with the female half I tend not to just simply turn up...and one things for sure I wouldnt turn up for "surprise" the wife sessions lol

Northallerton

"

Pity you arent a bit closer "

I don't mind travelling around the north east

Thanks for all the advice everyone, hopefully if I'm patient I will meet some genuine people soon. X

be patient hun

and if you are going to meet people ask to speak to them on the phone before hand i do xxx

Northallerton

"be patient hun

and if you are going to meet people ask to speak to them on the phone before hand i do xxx"

Cheers

Any more advice always welcome.

Don't let it put you off and not all fems are after vwe guys

Just be yourself , be honest and just go with the flow

Northallerton

"Don't let it put you off and not all fems are after vwe guys

Just be yourself , be honest and just go with the flow "

Any advice on profile pic! As I didn't want face pic there went for the other obvious choice but wonder if it actually puts ppl off or if it is useful, do ppl use what it looks like to determine if they would meet the person based on if they like the size or the look of it. If I didn't get a reply from someone could it be they avoid ppl with those type of profile pics or that they didn't like what it looked like, or would it have no bearing?

"Don't let it put you off and not all fems are after vwe guys

Just be yourself , be honest and just go with the flow "

Your profile reads fine, and as the poster above says, not all women are looking for men hung like donkeys - character and personality are very important when deciding who to meet (especially if it's just for coffee).

Maybe give them a day or two to see if they get in touch to explain their no-show. But if they don't explain, you really should think about reporting their profile as a 'no-show'. Admin won't act on just one 'no-show' report, but if this couple are doing it regularly (and are being reported regularly) Admin will take action, and you will be helping to minimise the number of time-wasters on Fab xx

i like pic man face not his man hun to be honest leave some think to imagination

Northallerton

"i like pic man face not his man hun to be honest leave some think to imagination "

As I only want to send face pic privately tho how about an underwear pic so its covered up, do you think that would be better?

Your profile is fine. Only bit of feedback is that you say you are carrying a few extra pounds which implies you are over weight yet you don't look it in the pic. I'd say more pics for definite. Face if you can otherwise body etc. sorry to hear about the no show and don't let it put you off. Good advice from others on here. Getting verified will definitely improve your chances. Good luck! Ms

Well, I'm the first one to admit I am not one of those VWE guys (more's the pity) lol. To compensate, I've always tried a lot harder for a lot longer. My cock also remains as hard as 'blue steel' throughout and over the years, my various ladies have always been very appreciative.

Remember, as guys with small cocks say, 'It's not how big it is, its what you do with it that counts'.

However, I prefer to go with:

You get more of a tickle from a twig than you do from a tree trunk!

Steve

Steve- agree with you! Ms

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

i would definatly say get yourself to either a club regularly or attend one of the socials...

i tend to go to go to a club every 2/3 weeks.

I used to go to a social every month but now just tend to do the club scene....

If your genuine and a gent you will have fun but do persever

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

no doubt about it these people were rude timewasters-but theres plenty of couples who are lovely and worth meeting xx

because good guys finish last mate.

and if im wrong why do woman love bad guys in movies,soaps and some mass murderers.

then will drop there knickers in a second for a unhinged grant mitchell.

the loudest chick in the nest gets fed.

the others die.fact of life.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont let it put you off. But next time have a chat on the telephone then you will know its a female and be able to confirm arrangements properly

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Actually good guys win on here....

Forum Mod

"because good guys finish last mate.

and if im wrong why do woman love bad guys in movies,soaps and some mass murderers.

"

Utter load of bollocks that you keep posting on here and a total excuse for men to use when things don't go how you want them to

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"

I dont know why you keep coming out with this rubbish. I only meet decent guys and i know lots of other women do as well. There was this conversation in a thread a few weeks ago and it was unanimous that good guys win

the others die.fact of life."

Total rubbish. Guys, don't listen to him.

hexham

"

It is getting rather dull to see you extrapolate from your bad experinces on every thread.So here is a thought of the day...

Perhaps it was you,and perhaps good guys dont whine but MUFFS.

(man up for fucks sake)

As for the good guys finsh last meme,it goes like this...

"But i was nice and polite and she did not fuck me "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Google entitlement.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"i like pic man face not his man hun to be honest leave some think to imagination

As I only want to send face pic privately tho how about an underwear pic so its covered up, do you think that would be better? "

Bum or chest pics have always some up tops on previous votes by the ladies.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"

Total crap.

I'm well mannered, polite, non pushy, easy going.... classic Beta male and I do fine.

OP: Don't listen to this kind of stuff.

hexham

"i like pic man face not his man hun to be honest leave some think to imagination

As I only want to send face pic privately tho how about an underwear pic so its covered up, do you think that would be better?

Bum or chest pics have always some up tops on previous votes by the ladies. "

It depends on the bum

Just be patient- it will happen eventually.

By the way Jemima- "extrapolate" has to be the finest word I have ever seen used on ths forum.

» Add a new message to this topic