FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying new thing!!

Trying new thing!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you can see by my most recent photos I am trying something new to find new excitements, pleasure and fun.

As bi men do you both like giving or recieving anal and if so what is the best position for first timers.

Couple. Do some of your wives only say yes to anal if you say yes first? Been in this situation before and wimped.

Question - how long does it normally take for you to get used to anal play?

Advice - any toys or tips to make it even more pleasurable?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought you were having a poo!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some gay and bi men dont have anal sex. A lotof straight men love giving and receiving.

Receiving is something to take your time with. There are lots of good tips if you search the forum. Lots of lube, experiment with positions, relaxation and breathing among them.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Anal sex is not the preserve of bi or gay men. Many bi/gay guys do not enjoy it, and many straight guys love anal penetration.

Any man with a healthy prostate has the capacity to enjoy anal play...but that doesn't mean that all do.

Everyone is different, every anus is different. I don't think one can generalise as to how long it takes to get used to it, how wide or deep you can go.

My advice, as a guy who has played with toys and been penetrated by strap-ons...is to try to be relaxed, and start slow. A gloved finger with plenty of lube. A small toy. I have had a LOT of fun with inflating/expanding dildos and butt plugs...but they are not for everybody.

» Add a new message to this topic