FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been messaging ladies on her for some time now and most the time they get ignored or deleted.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice at all? I tend to send decent and polite messages that don't seam to work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've been messaging ladies on her for some time now and most the time they get ignored or deleted.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice at all? I tend to send decent and polite messages that don't seam to work."

I've given up on giving advise as it is never taken or give abuse, best bet is to do the searching in the little white box to your left

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been messaging ladies on her for some time now and most the time they get ignored or deleted.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice at all? I tend to send decent and polite messages that don't seam to work."

They won't work. People read the profile first.

Is yours attractive? Have you even compared it with other men who are competing with you? If you were a lady, would you think "Wow," or even give it a second glance? Is it the very best that you can do? Is that picture of you in a bathroom with the corner of the WC showing going to get their juices flowing?

It is commonsense. Use it.

Sorry to be harsh but very basic profile and just comes across as another young bloke happy for any meet and up for anything (I translate this as I'd fuck anyone who'd have me)

Maybe try putting actual likes and dislikes

Sorry I like to be honest

Mrs s x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I've given up on giving advise as it is never taken or give abuse, best bet is to do the searching in the little white box to your left "

I'm going to follow suit sadly

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do you think toilets are sexually enticing? You must do, otherwise why would you have one in your photo? That's your very best attempt to attract someone so think about it.

"Sorry to be harsh but very basic profile and just comes across as another young bloke happy for any meet and up for anything (I translate this as I'd fuck anyone who'd have me)

Maybe try putting actual likes and dislikes

Sorry I like to be honest

Mrs s x "

Point taken, I actually appreciate the honesty that's why I posted on here thanks!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've given up on giving advise as it is never taken or give abuse, best bet is to do the searching in the little white box to your left

I'm going to follow suit sadly "

Yeap sad state of affairs when people throw their dummies out of the pram and hurl abuse

"I've given up on giving advise as it is never taken or give abuse, best bet is to do the searching in the little white box to your left

Yeap sad state of affairs when people throw their dummies out of the pram and hurl abuse "

good job some of us don't need too much help as I only suck on pert nipples lol

I'm going to follow suit sadly "

I'm beginning to feel the same.

OP, there are numerous threads on the subject of profile advice, and they're mostly all gathered in the Introductions section.

Why not have a read of a few of them and see what advice has been given to others and see if any of it you could take on board.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Why not have a read of a few of them and see what advice has been given to others and see if any of it you could take on board.

"

And if you do take it on board you'll get more help

if you have been here before Op you will know what hard work it is to get a meet...

however 3 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things...keep plugging away and you might get lucky

oh and btw cant one of your previous meets re verify you? that might help

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap sad state of affairs when people throw their dummies out of the pram and hurl abuse good job some of us don't need too much help as I only suck on pert nipples lol"

Oh it's a pity mine are quite small then

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

oh and btw cant one of your previous meets re verify you? that might help "

That is a great suggestion.

Sally

Thanks everyone for the advice, I've never used the forum's on here before so didn't really know where or what to post.

"Thanks everyone for the advice, I've never used the forum's on here before so didn't really know where or what to post. "

The simple way to find out would be to put some effort in to taking a look at what others post

» Add a new message to this topic