FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I still in the right place?

Am I still in the right place?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking for a bit of feedback from people please if you'd spare me a few minutes.

Without going into details on a forum, I was here as a couple, we are still together, and she is aware I seek sexual pleasure elsewhere, but due to inconsiderate people, her idea is away from fab, and use certain ladies, which I am against. So away from the morals, I am seeking just one lady, or couple to be exclusive to, I am not requesting, or expecting them to be exclusive to me. Fab is a swingers site, so with this in mind, and what I seek, is Fab the place for me, or should I seek elsewhere?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am looking for a bit of feedback from people please if you'd spare me a few minutes.

Without going into details on a forum, I was here as a couple, we are still together, and she is aware I seek sexual pleasure elsewhere, but due to inconsiderate people, her idea is away from fab, and use certain ladies, which I am against. So away from the morals, I am seeking just one lady, or couple to be exclusive to, I am not requesting, or expecting them to be exclusive to me. Fab is a swingers site, so with this in mind, and what I seek, is Fab the place for me, or should I seek elsewhere? "

your not alone most guys have problems on here,far to many timewasters

If you are seeking to be "exclusive to one lady or couple", where does that leave your current lady? Excluded?

Seems to me that you are being a tad selfish.

By the way, what is so wrong with your lady seeking another woman? Maybe I'm not picking you up correctly, but would that situation not be to your benefit? Most men would love to be in your situation!

John

Is it that there are lots of timewasters, or is it that there are justy so many more single guys on here compared to couples/single women?

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 10:55:28]

"I am looking for a bit of feedback from people please if you'd spare me a few minutes.

Without going into details on a forum, I was here as a couple, we are still together, and she is aware I seek sexual pleasure elsewhere, but due to inconsiderate people, her idea is away from fab, and use certain ladies, which I am against. So away from the morals, I am seeking just one lady, or couple to be exclusive to, I am not requesting, or expecting them to be exclusive to me. Fab is a swingers site, so with this in mind, and what I seek, is Fab the place for me, or should I seek elsewhere? "

I'll answer your question others seem to be missing the point and I've been where you are.

Yes I think fab is the perfect place for you. But as a single man you will have alot of competition. I can not give you pro advice as you haven't asked for it but I sugest you take a look at some of the profiles of our men who frequent the forums.

Lastly keep your wife in the picture so that your being honest with her n you never know fab mite spark her interest again. Xxx

Just so you know, OP, I'm shaking my head and judging you.

Hi John,

I am not thinking of the time waster point, more that swingers swing with more than one person, where I only seek one person.

Unfortunately, my partner is unable to lead much of a sex life due to health issues, hence we had a profile before some inconsiderate person, and she permitted me to play, also the point of just one person or one couple.

"Hi John,

I am not thinking of the time waster point, more that swingers swing with more than one person, where I only seek one person.

Unfortunately, my partner is unable to lead much of a sex life due to health issues, hence we had a profile before some inconsiderate person, and she permitted me to play, also the point of just one person or one couple."

It seems a little odd that you have, or had, a couple's profile if your partner has health issues prohibiting her from having sex, but I don't know the whole story, so I am not judging.

It is not in any event easy to find someone compatible whether on here or elsewhere.

I wasn't hiding back then, so it just seemed the right thing!

» Add a new message to this topic