FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First message advice anyone?

First message advice anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any advice people can give on a good first message format. I have messaged a few women that are local and none have replied. This isn't me spitting out my dummy or anything. Im just curious if I'm doing something wrong. My usual format is expressing an interest in their profile and things we have in common. Also I add that if I'm not there thing I understand. However without feedback I can't tweak things. I'm trying to have a conversation with at least someone xD thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you're just not for them. There's no golden rule that people will reply and the ratio of men to women is so great that you need to make them want to know more about you.

"Maybe you're just not for them. There's no golden rule that people will reply and the ratio of men to women is so great that you need to make them want to know more about you.

"

I try and add as much humour as I can as humour is what o do best. If this was midevil time, I'd be the court jester and bloody good one at that xD

If that's what women are looking for then go for it, but take inspiration from what they have on their profile.

Maybe add a few more pics too, your profile is what people initially see so make it fit you

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

No face pic = no messages, no meets!

Simple!

"No face pic = no messages, no meets!

Simple!

"

I have a face pic in private. So if a woman wants one or its in her profile I should send one then I do. I'm aware of the face pic rule. I've no issues with sending it but I'm not wanting it public.

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

There is no rhyme nor rule on here. It's just pot luck being in the right place right time! Sometimes your hot..others your not. Like Kevin Costner was once told "if you build it they will come" your profile and likability that is..not a football field!!

By *andVBCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

"...not a football field!!"

*cough*baseball field*cough*

"There is no rhyme nor rule on here. It's just pot luck being in the right place right time! Sometimes your hot..others your not. Like Kevin Costner was once told "if you build it they will come" your profile and likability that is..not a football field!!"

So you're saying I've got to pitch myself right in order to score a goal?

I'll see myself out xD

Nice shoes

"There is no rhyme nor rule on here. It's just pot luck being in the right place right time! Sometimes your hot..others your not. Like Kevin Costner was once told "if you build it they will come" your profile and likability that is..not a football field!!

So you're saying I've got to pitch myself right in order to score a goal?

Haha yes kind of! It can be weird here though as sometimes you will write what you think is an awesome message and it goes nowhere..Then you can write a simple hi then get a date!!

Think the key thing to remember when messaging couples is 90% of the time you are talking to the guy so it can be hard! After all why would he want any old dick near his wife!

I'll see myself out xD"

Nice shoes

"...not a football field!!

*cough*baseball field*cough* "

It is an old film sorry haha

Most will view your profile before even opening any message you send so be sure that it is the best that it can possibly be.

"Is there any advice people can give on a good first message format. I have messaged a few women that are local and none have replied. This isn't me spitting out my dummy or anything. Im just curious if I'm doing something wrong. My usual format is expressing an interest in their profile and things we have in common. Also I add that if I'm not there thing I understand. However without feedback I can't tweak things. I'm trying to have a conversation with at least someone xD thanks in advance.

"

Don't bother

Seriously, generally speaking it's a waste of time. You're better off just trying to make sure your profile is as appealing as you can and then be sociable on here, will beat sending out messages that never get read.

"...not a football field!!

*cough*baseball field*cough*

It is an old film sorry haha"

An old film based around baseball ... Sorry, couldn't help it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Is there any advice people can give on a good first message format. I have messaged a few women that are local and none have replied. This isn't me spitting out my dummy or anything. Im just curious if I'm doing something wrong. My usual format is expressing an interest in their profile and things we have in common. Also I add that if I'm not there thing I understand. However without feedback I can't tweak things. I'm trying to have a conversation with at least someone xD thanks in advance.

"

I would suggest patie.....oh!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't go UNLOS or they can't message you back....

» Add a new message to this topic